Sign in to follow this  
Pr0D1g10

I can't join a server

I can't join a server, always i want to join it says ''Player (my nick) disavowed''.

It happens with only one server ''[u.S. WEST] SF CWA 1.99 Server''.

I don't know what is goin on, please help me!

I can't join a server, always i want to join it says ''Player (my nick) disavowed''.

It happens with only one server ''[u.S. WEST] SF CWA 1.99 Server''.

I don't know what is goin on, please help me!

It sounds like your name is on some type of ban list on that server. Normally I would say contact who ever is running the server, however these guys are not providing any contact info. With all of the new Arma/CWA servers popping up the easy answer is use another server.

i had this issue too, for some odd reason i feel admins of server are auto baning for addons or not matching addons, not sure if they even know there doing this.

I don't know if it is for addons, i have unistalled and re-installed the game twice and i still have the same problem.

Another problem is that is the only ''good'' server that have +10 players playing everytime, so other servers it's kinda bored play with only 5 players.

Anrchy is administrator there, i've send him a PM to get help of him of what i can do to play there again.

10+ players sounds like your playing non battleye...

i see servers 40, 50 ... and even more...

but all the same ...a guy i know was just ban from his own server (funny) its a new server, he tryed to join 3 times in a row and was ban... he said it was to do with not matching addons.

10+ players sounds like your playing non battleye...

i see servers 40, 50 ... and even more...

but all the same ...a guy i know was just ban from his own server (funny) its a new server, he tryed to join 3 times in a row and was ban... he said it was to do with not matching addons.

So what i have to do for play with Battleye? Or to play in that server again.

... it says ''Player (my nick) disavowed''.
It sounds like your name is on some type of ban list on that server.

Not your name is on the ban list of the server, but your player id. When you ask the admin (like you said: Anrchy in this case) for an unban (hint: maybe ask for the reason of the ban first), you need to give him your player id. You can see your id in the profile editor in the game. Go to the main menu and click your user name in the top left corner, then edit. Otherwise he won't know which of the numbers in the ban list is yours. If you of course have done something very wrong on the server before and were banned for a good reason, then your chances for an unban are very low.

Not your name is on the ban list of the server, but your player id. When you ask the admin (like you said: Anrchy in this case) for an unban (hint: maybe ask for the reason of the ban first), you need to give him your player id. You can see your id in the profile editor in the game. Go to the main menu and click your user name in the top left corner, then edit. Otherwise he won't know which of the numbers in the ban list is yours. If you of course have done something very wrong on the server before and were banned for a good reason, then your chances for an unban are very low.

I said him ''Don't bitch''

My player ID is 8490447

I guess, he took that personal. How about trying it with an apology?

I guess, he took that personal. How about trying it with an apology?

I apologize, i've sent him a pm but he didn't answer

The fuck how are you talking about?, i mean, Cheating and DDOSing your server? seriously but wtf

And also im not from Brasil, i'm from Uruguay O.o

Not wanting to meddle in this, but shouldn't you guys be discussing this by private messaging?

Also, bear in mind that being right or not, Arnchy is the owner/administrator of the server. You may be wrong, or not, but if he banned you for some particular reason, it is up to him to accept your return, so posting it on BI Forums won't really help your cause.