Sign in to follow this  
volganator

Ares PMC mod (WIP)

I am creating a PMC mod for Arma 3. This is my first mod so please critique and analyze my work and tell me if i could do something better and if so how.

Current planned features are:

Magpul PDR-C

SRM's 1216 shotgun

(I would like to add more guns to this list so if you want something tell me)

Re-textured uniforms and head gear

and eventually Exo-skeleton suits that effect stamina, etc.

Possibly a Mercedes Benz 6x6 AMG

so just an update I am now adding 3 weapons onto the weapons list.

Corner shot CSM and CS-40

A futuristic 6.5 assault rifle with the Kriss vector recoil reduction system (similar to the new AR in Interstellar marines)

I have started to teach myself how to model in blender and the 1216 model is approx 50% complete.

http://i.imgur.com/uD0hgPP.png (162 kB)

Edited by Volganator

I was contemplating a PDR-C but never got too interested to make one. Looks good for a start.

Will you model the Mercedes yourself? I'm modelling a G63 AMG 6x6 for my PMC Community called ARES and I'm modelling it myself because the Models you can find on the Internet are either bad quality or expensive. Looking forward to your mod. Really!

Glad to see it finally coming to life. Take your time, it will pay off later ;)

Will you model the Mercedes yourself? I'm modelling a G63 AMG 6x6 for my PMC Community called ARES and I'm modelling it myself because the Models you can find on the Internet are either bad quality or expensive. Looking forward to your mod. Really!

Wow what are the chances and yes if I end up getting to it I will be making the model from scratch in blender even thought it might take some time.

I'd like to see something different, like an upgraded XM8 or something. I feel like that'd be a good fit for A3.

This is how far I am:

Mercedes G 63 AMG 6x6? ;)

Nice.