TxT

Littoral Combat Ship ( LCS-1 )

This is just was I was looking for !! Finally some attention on the Navy :D

I'll check this out, I hope it is not really uncompatible with AiA...if only replaces the main menu screen it doesn't matter, but if it creates other issues I hope you can fix it asap !!

Thanks for your work, mate. Are you actually working on some othere ships ? I read it is possible to walk on the ship only when it stops...will it be possible to walk also while it's moving in future ?

Pretty neat, but shouldn't the main gun be the BAE Systems "Mk 110" 57 mm gun? It would also be really nice to have the actual parameters of the gun. The "Mk 110" 57 mm has a rate of fire of 220 RPM and the USS-Freedom stores 880 rounds of ammunition.

link

If that's possible to implement, the gun should be fully stabilized.

This mod has an incompatibility issue with the All in Arma map pack. The game will not launch if they are both running.

http://i.gyazo.com/0a048fcdb12b9e94929ba3230138b1fe.png

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?162857-circular-addon-dependency-error-out-of-nowhere

still weird, because in this addon config there is no addon dependency to himself, unless something require itself in aia core.

im still wondering if somebody work on this addon to fix the upside down anims of the comm turret and the lateral tilt of the ship. i like this addon, but that lateral tilt is killing me. i can fix configs for errors, but that is as far as i can go with a binarized model(the tilt and turret errors are in the p3d)

• Like 1

Hi, the mod got broked,

I really hope you could fix it, because the awesome ship became essential part of our gameplay,

thank you for developing it (event just for time it been working).

is this forum still active? Also do the makers plan to upgrade the mod, cos it needs some work. They could partner with HAFM

3 hours ago, beebah said:

is this forum still active? Also do the makers plan to upgrade the mod, cos it needs some work. They could partner with HAFM

Most probably no longer in development!