Sign in to follow this  
CaptainAzimuth

Vehicle Init For Zeus

Vehicles are very limited in terms of editing during Zeus, but, if BIS adds in the availability of the Init module for vehicles in Zeus, it would make for some mission creators to do some interesting things real time. I think it would be great to have the Init module so we can edit units, or vehicles in extreme detail real time. :cool::o

There's already an Init line when you are logged in admin and selected the right parameters in the official missions :bounce3:

There's already an Init line when you are logged in admin and selected the right parameters in the official missions :bounce3:

What i mean is, how when you place down a vehicle, say, an MH-9... In Editor, there would pop up a a window with things you can edit, direction, health, and what not. There is an init for that specific vehicle. So i could edit it say, removing the side benches off of the MH-9, during Zeus when i spawn it. Or am i missing something.

The exact same window as the vehicle init window opens up, so you just gotta know your sqf commands.

Did you end up finding a solution to this? I've had the same problem for a while and figured it was down to me not knowing the button to press until a few days ago when I was playing in Zeus in a simple sandbox scenario I made and found I was able to open a larger editor window when clicking on units allowing me to edit their init line. The strange thing is while I was able to do this some of my steam workshop mods that normally work did not. Now when playing in the same scenario as always I once again cannot edit units' init lines. Is there something I'm missing? I've found many references to being able to edit the init lines of units in Zeus but nothing on how to actually do it which suggests it's a simple thing to do.

There is a different thread for this topic that involves all "Initialization issues" with a simple fix by adding a module for this specific function.

Link here = http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?184706-Init-Module-on-the-fly-Scripting

Can a moderator please close this one, and use the other as the main topic for this issue. Much Thanks.