Sign in to follow this  
thdman1511

Is this a virus or a bug.

After not playing Arma 3 for several weeks since update 1.18, due to not being able to get connected to the server to play arma 3, I come back on tonight and on the loading screen I get PhysX -> CPU displayed on the left top corner of the screen and it stays there throughout arma 3. Is this a virus or a bug.

We have put in several tickets to gameservers.com regarding not being able to access our Arma 3 Server and have not got any real feedback. Posted on the forums, and the advice given, that was acted on did not resolve the issue. A ticket had been put into via the feedback tracker, but to this day I still cannot get on our server to play Arma 3.

But the above mention text appearing on the top left corner of the screen is new, and I am wondering whether or not it a bug or a virus.

Appreciate if someone could advise me.

Perhaps you should post this on the "troubleshooting" subforum. See if there are any more people with this problem. You sure you aren't playing the dev branch by any means?

Wow, a virus that tells you where PhysX is being processed, scary :yay:

but in a more serious note, just do this to get rid of it:

Open NVIDIA control panel

Click the "3D settings" tab

untick "show PhysX indicator"

not sure if it's exactly how it is in english, I translated from italian. Hope it helps.