This was done because some of the atachments contain sensitive data which should not be accessible for everyone (ie. registry keys)

This is only relevant to crash logs as far as I can tell.

So it is by no means about turning "every" report into a private one.

Why keep them secret, often the ticket is only understandable through its attachments. Also when debating tickets here, it is normal to ask people to test some attached mission or watch a ticket video to clarify if what you are seeing is the same.

That is a point, thank you. The attachments are available for all users again. For future, I'll try to think of some better solution (possibly add exceptions for archives and crashdump files so these cannot be downloaded by everyone).

That would be a good approach. Perhaps use file extension as classification should take care of the dump (.dmp) files at least

Can someone un-mark this ticked as Solved. This ticket is critical and is not solved at the moment.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=12106

The dev who marked it as solved misunderstood the ticket, thinking that we wanted the hint to not include the "CM mode" button, when we really wanted semi-automatic countermeasures back again. Pettka said they were not coming back to Arma 3? why is this?

Thread cleaned up. Please stick to the actual topic, i.e. linking old but valid (or falsely marked as solved) bug reports on the feedback tracker.

The dev who marked it as solved misunderstood the ticket, thinking that we wanted the hint to not include the "CM mode" button, when we really wanted semi-automatic countermeasures back again. Pettka said they were not coming back to Arma 3? why is this?

Well than, that's a little more bad news in the morning. I monitored that ticket for a year now. -.-