I would be happy if they fixed the silly problems with that offset rotation axis.

That bug plus the floating near building edges are too much imo. It's basically an unfinished feature.

Edited by Das Attorney

i think assigned tickets need to be fixed before more are assigned :)

theres already thousands assigned

There is still this giant elephant in the room:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=716

The fact that there is a very easily observed bottleneck preventing more than two threads worth of cumulative CPU usage. I sure wish someone from Bohemia would find the time to openly and honestly address what the root of the issue is, and what is preventing progress for years. Even if the news is bad (for us), a little transparency on this particular issue is long overdue in my opinion, and would be appreciated. No vague statements, or defensiveness... Would love some specifics about this for once.

I got a few issues.

The first one being the reason why i post here ;)

I for some reason are not able to log into the feedback tracker.

On first log in, i get this: Your account may be disabled or blocked or the username/password you entered is incorrect.

When trying to reset my password ( yes i may very well have forgotten it) i get this on the first try : Maximum number of in-progress requests reached. Please contact the system administrator.

So what i was in fact looking to check the feedback tracker for is this. It might have been reported, but my searches did not come up with a relevant thread.

I noticed that for the AH-9 Pawnee the rocket pods are now hanging in the air without attachment to the chopper, nor did i see the guns ?

This is confirmed by many in my clan.

The second issue i came across last night its concerning head movement when sitting in the back of the MH-9. It seems that head movement are "locked". Im using track ir and thought at first it was something related to that ( and it migh be) but even when Track ir turned off i could not move my head. Note when exiting the helicopter it all worked fine again, and also when sitting in the front ( co pilot/ pilot) of the chopper.

AH-9 Pawnee the rocket pods are now hanging in the air without attachment to the chopper, nor did i see the guns ?

Confirmed fixed as of yeasterday

Greetings,

there is a quie annoying bug in arma 3 right now

as if you are using artillery through scope without artillery computer you can not see the type of charge you are using, therefor rendering using artillery without artillery comp impossible.

FIREMODE DOES NOT SHOW UP ON ARTILLERY SCOPE and the only way to see it is by checking on artillery computer

how to replicate:

1. get into mortar

2. open artillery computer, check firemode

3. get back to scope, press F, notice nothing changed/indicated on scope view

4. open artillery computer again and notice firemode changed ( charge )

5. close, medium, far

Please fix this small but annoying as hell bug, as it makes using artillery impossible

what we want to see: firemode displayed with round speed, so we can calculate solution

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=22304

also reported to issue tracker!

Edited by n7snk

Yes. i would like to confirm this bug as well. I currentrly had to make a script to indicate fire modes. This is not rocket science but its should be in basic fucntional in any artillery or mortar.

Looking forward to see this issue resolved

Trying to find some old tickets I made but they seems gone!? Have the Feedtracker been purged at some point?

/KC

Trying to find some old tickets I made but they seems gone!? Have the Feedtracker been purged at some point?

/KC

Use google site search

Will do, thanks for the tip KK!

/KC

So Bohemia:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=19911&nbn=13

It is crucial that this bug has to be fixed ASAP. The reason is that several modders as Chairborne, we from RHS or the CUP-guys require a functional amphibious tankX class.

i talked with zGuba some time ago and he said that he poked someone to fix - But nothing until today.

It's quite disappointing that this bug is not even reviewed or acknowledged.

Hello Bohemia Interactive and dear Arma 3 Community members.

There is a bug regarding some of the player animations, if they're being called through SQF-Code.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=22346

How likely is this issue going to be addressed anywhere soon?

Thanks for your time and please have a lot of fun and success with all your both current and future work.