Sign in to follow this  
dennisjegart

eurocopter tiger

Nice, are you going to do only the German one or the other HAP and HAD too?

The camera seems a bit too small.

Cephas Petras is working on a Rooivalk for his Armscor mod, maybe he can lend you a hand as both chopper are quite alike =)

Anxious to hop inside a Tiger and pump some rockets all over the CSAT (or the AAF depending on the mission/campaign lol)

cheers!

Paint it in digi colors and give it to the AAF. That oughta be a nice arsenal addition.

Same question as Papanowel.

It looks great though.

Will you also add French army (ALAT) paint?

thank u guys :D first i will finish the german version but if u need a other like the French just send me a pm.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

:o30kzq6e.jpg

Looking very nice although you might have a tad too much 3d detail on the pylon arms, those extrusions would be handled easily enough with some baked/painted texture and it would save you a great deal of faces on something people would barely notice the difference on.

Wooow looks promising!! However i've to give you lot of luck doing the internal cockpit, there are no much information about it .. We, in the FFAA mod, are encountering some lacks of information about this beautiful girl :P

i have a good idea make one wit a AAF camo because the AAF don't have a attack chopper.I think the eurocopter would fit perfectly with the AAF i love your model and keep up the good work

I'm interested in seeing the wireframe, seems like it could use some optimizing.