Sign in to follow this  
otto

Happy 15th anniversary

Happy 15th anniversary

Thanks for continue develop and support these great great games. You are doing a great job.

Have been playing from the start and looking forward to many years ahead.

This is not a thread where the intention is to point out the improvements to be done. They are elsewhere. If you want to point this out, please use those threads that are there for the purpose.

Cheers

At 13 years old it occurred to me that my ideal game was a fairly realistic, massive open world war game with drive-able and fly-able vehicles. No sooner had I thought of this, I saw a tiny little thumbnail article in PC Gamer magazine, describing that exact dream game which went by the name of 'Operation Flashpoint'. I got it, loved it and have absolutely adored the series ever since! I look forward to the day, another 15 years from now, when I'm 40ish and firing up 'Arma 8' for the first time! :D Happy Birthday and cheers for all the hard work Bohemia!

I have problems activating on steam the ACR DLC... anyone knows what's wrong with it... On steam I have the message that i already have activated that DLC, in the steam folder I have the DLC setup with ACR in it, but I can't figure how to run it...

I have problems activating on steam the ACR DLC... anyone knows what's wrong with it... On steam I have the message that i already have activated that DLC, in the steam folder I have the DLC setup with ACR in it, but I can't figure how to run it...

Run it as a mod.

Wow 15 years...thats gone quick. Keep it up BI :D

15 years already, i remember when i started on arma 2, good jobs BI keep it up you are doing an amazing job i will always follow this game series!

Seems like a lifetime ago I was enjoying OFP. Thanks BI for giving us all these great games