Sign in to follow this  
Xqlusive

Manhattan Life RPG - As Real As It Gets - In development

R0BJuXa.png

First off. I would like to say thank you for taking the time to take a look at our Development. We are NOT an Altis Life server. This is a very strict, but high RP mod that is currently being developed by one of the leading indie game designers in the industry. If you are looking for the most realistic life mod on the ARMA network, this is it. We are taking pride in our development and have a very strict process of membership into the mod. If your looking for the best life RPG experience, then look no further.

Manhattan Life will be based in (obviously) New York City. This is going to be a very immersive map, filled with RP. The police department is carefully selected by a process of membership applications and interviews, so you know you are going to have a wonderful experience without deathmatching and KOS. The captain of the Police Department in our mod is an EX Police Officer and knows the role. The admin are all friendly and competent. Every Admin has also been carefully selected to ensure a wonderful experience here on our mod.

Do you enjoy Life Mods? Are you tired of Life mods with limited activities? Tired of deathmatching on Life mod servers? Then join us today. Prepare to be part of one of the largest Life Mods on Arma 3. We will not license this mod. We will not allow other servers than our own. Chances are, there will only be one server to make sure the rules are kept and the RP stays in tact. If you feel this mod is for you Please join our website and submit an application for membership. We are currently in Pre-Alpha and are looking for members to help develop the mod with our team.

You MUST be 17 years of age or older to join this mod

You MUST have teamspeak 3

You MUST be willing to have patience with us as we develop the server. We will not release a broken mod.

www.ManhattanlifeRPG.com

www.ManhattanlifeRPG.com

www.ManhattanlifeRPG.com

www.ManhattanlifeRPG.com

www.ManhattanlifeRPG.com

Edited by Xqlusive

i cant wait to get stop and frisked every 10 minutes!

i cant wait to get stop and frisked every 10 minutes!

Is that how it goes down in Brooklyn ;)

Any pictures of the map? I hope it´s not the manhattan map i´ve seen a few months back because that looked like Nintendo 8bit at the time.

Any pictures of the map? I hope it´s not the manhattan map i´ve seen a few months back because that looked like Nintendo 8bit at the time.

We are making our own.. No pics at this time.

Your mod has nothing to do here, it's a private thing if I understand properly.

It looks like a bad advertising to me.

Your mod has nothing to do here, it's a private thing if I understand properly.

It looks like a bad advertising to me.

So your saying I have no right to offer people a mod server? I don't think so my friend. Bad advertising? Okay, that is your own opinion. I am offering people something to look forward to.

You just can't please everyone can you. Thanks for your input though.

This is ARMA 3 - ADDONS & MODS: DISCUSSION section not server advertising section...

Well, this is a mod for one. If you would like to point me to the correct forum to post it then by all means. Otherwise I am sure an admin will move it if it is mis-categorized

Well, this is a mod for one. If you would like to point me to the correct forum to post it then by all means. Otherwise I am sure an admin will move it if it is mis-categorized

Well, the line is very thin. Actually it looks more like advertising than actual mod development. But it has some in it so i let it roll for now but it will be under permanent observation.

Myke;2690863']Well' date=' the line is very thin. Actually it looks more like advertising than actual mod development. But it has some in it so i let it roll for now but it will be under permanent observation.[/quote']

I do apologize. I don't mean to "Advertise" per say. I am just merely offering the community to join and watch first hand the development of the mod. If this post really offends anyone, then you may take it down...But honestly I don't see anyone here being being harmed by this thread. Seems to me that someone always has to chime in their 2 cents and be forum police, when its a mod/admin job...But that's internet life. Anyways. I am going to let it up to you.

I do apologize. I don't mean to "Advertise" per say. I am just merely offering the community to join and watch first hand the development of the mod. If this post really offends anyone, then you may take it down...But honestly I don't see anyone here being being harmed by this thread. Seems to me that someone always has to chime in their 2 cents and be forum police, when its a mod/admin job...But that's internet life. Anyways. I am going to let it up to you.

As i said, we'll let it roll and see how it develops.

This posting may be deleted as I have found the correct forum to post this in.

Thanks,

X

is currently being developed by one of the leading indie game designers in the industry.

u wot m8?

...to add insult to injury, before even STARTING development...you are already establishing a donor shop?

http://www.manhattanliferpg.com/forum/m/23343472/viewthread/12837522-mlrpg-donation-rewards

Seriously get lost kid.

Edited by Sequisha

u wot m8?

...to add insult to injury, before even STARTING development...you are already establishing a donor shop?

http://www.manhattanliferpg.com/forum/m/23343472/viewthread/12837522-mlrpg-donation-rewards

Seriously get lost kid.

Nice.

Development started 6 months ago my friend. Just for the record. "get lost kid". That statement there tells me your age group. Good luck.

Nice.

Development started 6 months ago my friend. Just for the record. "get lost kid". That statement there tells me your age group. Good luck.

Still doesn't excuse the fact that you are saying you are one of the leading developers in indie genre without any evidence...

You have no evidence of any work done, you say on your forums that you're in a "Pre-Alpha Release Stage" (What the hell is that? It's still in your imagination?) and you want all these people to come fulfill your dream for you for free. You might wanna tone down the drug use just a bit, you're back in the real world right now. ;)

Nice.

Lol that statement tells us your age group..

lol BIS forums sure are lively ;) You post your upcoming mod and you get nothing but flame. No worries.

Upcoming mod? No, you posted *four* threads asking people to come make a mod for you, without you paying them. It just doesn't work like that, sorry bud.

Do not kill people without a reason it is not role playing...what if the role i'm playing is a psychopath ? or a sniper that kills civilians and police officers? :D

Even though people are being rude, I am still posting our Dev Updates. So. Here is our first PD vehicle we finished today. Rims are complete trash right now. We took one of our civ models, so we are in the process of switching them to the Ford Police wheels.

OcWlQET.jpg

So there is a role play for being criminal or psycho? i'm not being rude i'm really asking

---------- Post added at 03:56 ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 ----------

the website is really vague in this point

So there is a role play for being criminal or psycho? i'm not being rude i'm really asking

Well...Yes you can be a criminal or a psycho all you want. RDM or Random Deathmatching is still against the rules as it is in most Life RPG mods...There must be some sort of RP to keep the server from becoming trash and a bunch of kids playing Call of Duty on the server.

There is nothing Vague on the website about that.

If you kill someone for no RP reason you will be banned. Plain and simple. Its all about RP and keeping a great environment for the people that want RP. Shooting people for no apparent reason can happen in real life yes....But its not very often that you are going to see that when you walk down the street. So we are keeping it out of our mod. If you want to kill someone, you should have an RP way of doing it...IE, robbing them...Telling them you will fire upon them if they do not comply....If they still do not comply, you are more than welcome to kill them. As that was an RP situation.

Edited by Xqlusive

There is any role play of serial killer? to keep the police players entertained ?

---------- Post added at 04:08 ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 ----------

There are banks?