Sign in to follow this  
sgtsev3n

about arma 3 specs

I saw the minimum specs of arma 3 at the official page and the minimum specs you need to have is a dual core CPU.

I wonder why the game need a dual core CPU to run, when it is actually using only one core..

qT6COYl.jpg

My CPU (6 core @4.7GHz) uses all cores so if you are seeing only usage in one core that is not the norm.

Or was you observation a hyperbole remark for the game not maxing all cores at 100%? Then even somehow adding the core usages to max out cores it would still come at least 2 cores full usage and possibly more if my overclocking was dropped. Not to add the possibly overhead from your OS and other programs running in the background. I can safely say if I run Arma 3 in my PC with only 1 core enabled it would run way worse than with all the cores enabled.

If you really seeing a problem with cpu usage in Arma 3 post more info for us to help you troubleshoot it, if it is another thread pointing out that cpu doesn't reach 100% then I would guide you to post about it at Low CPU utilization & Low FPS.

I saw the minimum specs of arma 3 at the official page and the minimum specs you need to have is a dual core CPU.

I wonder why the game need a dual core CPU to run, when it is actually using only one core..

It uses more than one core thanks bye.