Sign in to follow this  
Aralvar

Scripts I need

1. I'm looking for a good script that allows me to place loot spawn points in the editor, both inside and outside of buildings with the possibility or multiple loot spots within buildings. It needs to be configurable, so that I can change what items spawn in which locations and the frequency of them spawning, as well as spawning the correct corresponding ammunition with each weapon. For example, if I want to spawn an AK-74 and a couple magazines of it's corresponding ammunition to spawn within a building location (position 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. within a building) with a 50% chance to spawn. I also need to be able to edit each individual spawn point to my liking. For example, if I want AK-74s to spawn only in certain areas that I have chosen and for Makarovs to only spawn in certain areas that I have chosen.

2. I'm looking for a hunger script. One that is also configurable would be great, so I can set it to use S.T.A.L.K.E.R. themed food items.

3. I'm not sure if this would be a script or not, but I would like to implement armor suits within the game as well. I'd like to be able to have the player find a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. suit and be able to equip it and have it not only change their appearance, but their defense values as well. I'd like this to be configurable as well, of course. So that I can say "This piece of armor uses X model when you see it on the ground. When you equip X armor, your player model becomes X and your defense/health value becomes X."

4. I need a random respawn script, possibly with the option to have faction members spawn at their set base. For example, to have Duty spawn at their base and Freedom to spawn at theirs when they spawn in and when they die.

5. I need a script to make it so items that are left by players in containers and on the ground will despawn eventually, to prevent the server from becoming inflated with items.

6. I need a death penalty script, to set a custom death penalty. I would like to create a partial loot death penalty, so that players lose certain specified item classes when they die. For example, all ammuntion, all misc items, but no weapons.

In case anyone is wondering what this is for, I am trying to set up a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Roleplaying server (using the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Mod found here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13589 ). I would greatly appreciate any help! :D

Maybe try one of the numerous DAYZ forums, they would probably have what you need.

Good idea, but I don't know how they would react if I asked them questions about how to develop a server that isn't DayZ.