KC Grimes

Grimes Simple Revive Script

Probably I've found a bug.

With Respawn disabled and Revive enabled and with "G_Revive_Requirement = 1" when you have 1 FirstAidKit, you start a revive, you abort the revive process, if you try to revive again the script show the text that you don't have FAK or Medikit to Revive, and until now ok...but if you go to add a FAK to your inventory and retry to revive, the action menu doesn't show the "Revive7Drag/Carry" menu.

Tried with your Stratis sample mission

Another problem I have with MCC Sandbox where the revive system seems that doesn't work.

Grimes, sorry to bother you. I can appreciate that you need to look at your script/code relating to the matter I brought up. But we were hoping to play that mission this w/e. Is there a short work around for those issues? For e.g. as a one off I could just set my mission as respawn only, the key thing is the invulnerability thing- is there a way around that, or is it more complex to fix?

Thanks, I appreciate your work.

Going to work on it this weekend. Unfortunately I won't get to it tonight, but will tomorrow. Will get it off to you via PM if its before the evening. Sorry!

Hi Grimes.

I have a problem: playing with blufor and opfor all is ok but play with indipendent side i can't revive nor load woundeds on vehicles,only drag and carry is possible

with ind

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=265207586

with blufor

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=265207491

I might have missed something with the side checks/params. Didn't ever test on inde, now that I think of it. Will follow the trail. Thanks for the info.

Probably I've found a bug.

With Respawn disabled and Revive enabled and with "G_Revive_Requirement = 1" when you have 1 FirstAidKit, you start a revive, you abort the revive process, if you try to revive again the script show the text that you don't have FAK or Medikit to Revive, and until now ok...but if you go to add a FAK to your inventory and retry to revive, the action menu doesn't show the "Revive7Drag/Carry" menu.

Tried with your Stratis sample mission

Another problem I have with MCC Sandbox where the revive system seems that doesn't work.

Very specific report, thank you very much. I will attempt to repro and see what I find.

Thank you all for the feedback! Will kick out some fixes this weekend.

Edited by Grimes [3rd ID]

;2701005']Going to work on it this weekend. Unfortunately I won't get to it tonight' date=' but will tomorrow. Will get it off to you via PM if its before the evening. Sorry!

[/quote']

Thanks so much! That's really kind of you. Although I think I've found a way around it- disabled revive, so respawn only and even in a heli, etc as described before, it seems to work fine, "dying" properly and no invulnerability. Pity not to have revive, but I can add that when you've managed to get it working (no need to rush).

I really like this script and it's good to find all these bugs and issues. It's only when people really play it and mess around to you find them. But once they're all ironed out this will be a really great revive script. :)

Thanks for your work on this.

Edited by pathfinder2-1

I have fixed the recent bug reports, and some features, seem below:

74604 Feature Resolved Low Lock Enemy MRV - Option to lock enemy MRV Grimes Grimes 05/31/2014 20:34 Spawn Systems (MRV & SL) v0.7 0

74603 Bug Resolved Urgent FAK Req - Issue forcing revive abort Grimes Grimes 05/31/2014 18:47 v0.7 0 0.6

74602 Bug Resolved High Sides & Revive - Not working with IND Grimes Grimes 05/31/2014 19:44 v0.7 0 0.6

74599 Bug Resolved Urgent Death & Flying - Revive system disrupted when heli explodes Grimes Grimes 05/31/2014 18:12 v0.7 0 0.6

Here is a temporary download link to another unofficial version. I'll release v0.7 when I get a few big features in.

v0.61 - Unofficial Distribution

Thank you Grimes

Probably before I was in trouble with MCC but now is OK.

About my bug I've noted, now I can't test it because everytime I revive someone, the number of FAK don't change... probably because I've a Medikit?

The number of FAK doesn't change also if I treat myself.

Apart this, I ask you if you can introduce two features:

1- In our clan, as many others, we use ACRE radio addon and I'm asking you if when a unit is unconsciuos, if it's possible to mute him until he's come back alive. (Other Revive system do it, so probably you can look what are they doing with their scripts.

2- Is it possible to add details to the "revive requirements" parameter so we can also choose if, for a revive, is needed just a FAK, just a Medikit or a FAK AND Medikit?

Thank you in advance.

Thank you Grimes

Probably before I was in trouble with MCC but now is OK.

About my bug I've noted, now I can't test it because everytime I revive someone, the number of FAK don't change... probably because I've a Medikit?

The number of FAK doesn't change also if I treat myself.

Apart this, I ask you if you can introduce two features:

1- In our clan, as many others, we use ACRE radio addon and I'm asking you if when a unit is unconsciuos, if it's possible to mute him until he's come back alive. (Other Revive system do it, so probably you can look what are they doing with their scripts.

2- Is it possible to add details to the "revive requirements" parameter so we can also choose if, for a revive, is needed just a FAK, just a Medikit or a FAK AND Medikit?

Thank you in advance.

As indicated in the readMe, the Medikit provides unlimited revives and the FAK provides limited revives (based on the requirement param). This works similarly to the stock Treat/Wound system in the game, where FAK treats once and the Medikit has an unlimited supply. So if you have a Medikit and you treat yourself or others, you'll see no change in your inventory.

1. I'll add this to the feature list as an option. Thanks for the suggestion!

2. Not sure I'd do it exactly this way, but let me think about it.

;2701761']I have fixed the recent bug reports' date=' and some features, seem below:

74604 Feature Resolved Low Lock Enemy MRV - Option to lock enemy MRV Grimes Grimes 05/31/2014 20:34 Spawn Systems (MRV & SL) v0.7 0

74603 Bug Resolved Urgent FAK Req - Issue forcing revive abort Grimes Grimes 05/31/2014 18:47 v0.7 0 0.6

74602 Bug Resolved High Sides & Revive - Not working with IND Grimes Grimes 05/31/2014 19:44 v0.7 0 0.6

74599 Bug Resolved Urgent Death & Flying - Revive system disrupted when heli explodes Grimes Grimes 05/31/2014 18:12 v0.7 0 0.6

Here is a temporary download link to another unofficial version. I'll release v0.7 when I get a few big features in.

v0.61 - Unofficial Distribution

Thanks a lot for your efforts, its much appreciated.

Thank you all for the kind words. I am once again excited to say that v0.7 WILL come out tonight. I have fixed the bugs mentioned before, in addition to fixing the bug in which players who die in vehicles can still operate the vehicles. In addition, I've added some more features. I will keep working on it and see what else I can accomplish in the next few hours, but all of my "planned" additions/fixes are complete. Expect v0.7 around midnight EST. Thanks for all the support!

Edit: Unfortunately its not so simple! In adjusting spawning events I have caused a bug in the Unit Tags system. It is too late in the evening for me to tackle this now, so I will look in the morning. For now, here is a link to the changes seen in v0.7. Once this Unit Tags bug is fixed, I'll release. Lots of fixes and nifty features!

;2702081']As indicated in the readMe' date=' the Medikit provides unlimited revives and the FAK provides limited revives (based on the requirement param). This works similarly to the stock Treat/Wound system in the game, where FAK treats once and the Medikit has an unlimited supply. So if you have a Medikit and you treat yourself or others, you'll see no change in your inventory.

1. I'll add this to the feature list as an option. Thanks for the suggestion!

2. Not sure I'd do it exactly this way, but let me think about it.[/quote']

Ok...so, at the moment, if I want to have a limited numbers of revives, I have to use just FAK without Medikit in my inventory. I'm sorry but, probably because other revive system needs to revive FAK and Medikit, I suppose that also your script works in that way.

For my requests, I'm glad you take into consideration.

Thank you

Ok...so, at the moment, if I want to have a limited numbers of revives, I have to use just FAK without Medikit in my inventory. I'm sorry but, probably because other revive system needs to revive FAK and Medikit, I suppose that also your script works in that way.

For my requests, I'm glad you take into consideration.

Thank you

Most other scripts ignore the Medikit, surprisingly. You're correct, technically if you wanted to limit the amount of times a unit could revive someone, you'd need to limit their FAK count and have them not have a Medikit. The reason I do this is because it resembles the stock wound/heal system, and my goal is to be as simple and stock as possible.

Edit: Haven't forgotten about this update guys. I'm not sure if I caused this new bug or if it has always been there, but I'm having a little JIP issue with the Unit Tags when Display is 1 or 2. Having to rework the system quite a bit. Schedule is about to get a little hectic as well, unfortunately.

Hi Grimes,

I'm coming here from a match with other guys of our clan and I have to report you some strange things.

First of all, to understand the situation, we use, as mods, ACRE + MCC and nothing else.

During our last match (tonight) we had the problem that when someone was hit, the medic (we use just the medic for the revive forced by your init script) doesn't have the menu Revive/Drag/Carry and actually also the other player don't have the Drag/Carry menu.

This is the first problem.

After this, someone of us dies and respawn in the same position where they were hit, othe rrespawn but in base, others didn't have the possibility to respawn.

You have to know I've set the init to have no limit for revive setting the parameter to -1 as readme suggests.

After the match, I've tested your script again in the same map and if I do a teamkill, I can revive but if someone is hit by enemy, the counter (thinking that the problem was come from the "no time limit", I've set the parameters to 300) starts to count but at the 296 seconds stopped and my teammate die and I can't revive him.

What do you think was gone wrong?

This is my G_Revive_init.sqf

////Editable parameters, sorted by category and relevance - Please adjust values to suit your application. See readMe for more information.
//Generic
G_PvP = false; //true = PvP mission where there are more than one playable sides (PvP, TvT, etc), false = players only on one side (CoOp, SP, etc).
G_Enemy_AI_Unconscious = false; //true = Enemy AI can be revived, dragged, and carried by enemy players (only recommended for PvP)
G_Friendly_Side = WEST; //Side of friendly units if the above is false
G_Briefing = true; //true = information, how to, and credits will be displayed on ingame briefing screen. Can be used in conjunction with your own briefing. False = disabled. 

//Revive
G_Revive_System = true; //Whether the revive system will be used or not. True = enabled, false = disabled.
G_Revive_Time_Limit = 300; //Amount of time (in seconds) before unit is available to be revived, before being forced to respawn. If -1, no time limit.
G_Revive_Can_Revive = ["B_medic_F"]; //Classnames of units that can revive. Wrap in quotes, separate by commas. If empty, all can revive.
G_Revive_Time_To = 10; //Time (in seconds) required for revive to complete
G_Revive_Requirement = 1; //1 or greater = number of FAKs (single use) or Medikit (unlimited use) needed to revive (and treat still). 0 = Those items only needed to treat, not revive (stock).
G_Revive_Black_Screen = 0; //1 = While Unconscious/waiting for revive, screen stays black. 0 = Screen goes black at death then fades back in, with surroundings visible.
G_Revive_Action_Color = "#FFCC00"; //HTML color code that will be the color of the Revive, Drag, Carry, and Load/Unload action text
G_Revive_Load_Types = ["Car","Tank","Helicopter","Truck"]; //Add or remove strings of types of units that wounded can be loaded into
G_Eject_Occupants = true; //Once the wreck of an exploded vehicle comes to a stop (air or land), the occupants will be ejected and revivable. True to enable, false to disable (units will bypass revive and be forced to respawn).
G_Revive_Reward = 0; //0 = No lives rewarded for revive. 1 and up = number of lives rewarded for reviving. (CAN be a decimal)
G_TK_Penalty = 0; //Amount of lives a Team Killer loses per team kill. Note, must be negative to be negative result. (Value of -2 means 2 lives lost per TK) (CAN be a decimal)

//Respawn/Initial Spawn
G_Init_Start = 0; //0 = starting position is editor-placed position. 1 = starting position is random spawn marker. 2 = On start, player is presented with menu to select spawn position (NOTE: For the menu to work at start, you must go to G_Revive\G_Desc_Include.hpp, find respawnOnStart, and change it to 1. As well, if you do this, the G_JIP_Start must also be 2.)
G_JIP_Start = 0; //0 = JIP starting position is editor-placed position (or position of unit JIPing to). 1 = JIP starting position is random spawn marker. 2 = On start for JIP, player is presented with menu to select spawn position (NOTE: For the menu to work at start, you must go to G_Revive\G_Desc_Include.hpp, find respawnOnStart, and change it to 1. As well, if you do this, the G_init_Start must also be 2.)
G_Respawn_Button = false; //true = Respawn Button enabled, false = Respawn button disabled
G_Respawn_Time = 10; //Amount of time (in seconds) dead unit must wait before being able to respawn (overrides description.ext setting)
G_Num_Respawns = 3; //Number of respawns available to players(must be integer). -1 = unlimited, 0 and up are actual values.
G_Spectator = true; //Upon expending all lives, the player will be put into a spectator camera. If false, mission ends only for that specific player.
G_Squad_Leader_Spawn = true; //Allows spawning on squad leader. Spawn in squad leader's stance. True = on, false = off
G_Squad_Leader_Marker = true; //Displays marker on map indicating squad leader's position. True = enabled, false = disabled.
G_Squad_Leader_Mkr_Type = "respawn_inf"; //Shape of marker
G_Squad_Leader_Mkr_Color = "ColorBlack"; //Color of marker
G_Squad_Leader_Mkr_Text = "Squad Leader"; //Text beside marker
G_Squad_Leader_Mkr_Refresh = 1; //Time (in seconds) between refreshes in marker location. Must be a number greater than 0.
G_AI_Fixed_Spawn = true; //Upon respawn, the AI will spawn at the marker defined below for their respective side
G_AI_Fixed_Spawn_WEST = "respawn_west_0";
G_AI_Fixed_Spawn_EAST = "respawn_east_0";
G_AI_Fixed_Spawn_GUER = "respawn_guerilla_0";
G_AI_Fixed_Spawn_CIV = "";

//Mobile Respawn Vehicle
//Note - To enable, simply add the editor-placed vehicle's name into the correct array. It will not be wrapped in quotes. So, it will be vehname and not "vehname". If multiple vehicles, separate by commas.
//Note - The side that can use the specific Mobile Respawn is determined by which array the MRV is put in below.
G_Mobile_Respawn_WEST = [MobileRespawnWEST]; 
G_Mobile_Respawn_EAST = [MobileRespawnEAST];
G_Mobile_Respawn_GUER = [MobileRespawnGUER];
G_Mobile_Respawn_CIV = [];
G_Mobile_Respawn_Locked = true; //Lock enemy MRVs so MRVs can only be accessed by their own team. True = enabled, false = disabled.
G_Mobile_Respawn_Moveable = false; //true = Deployed mobile respawn can be moved while remaining deployed. false = Deployed mobile respawn is immobile. 
G_Mobile_Respawn_Wreck = 10; //Time (in seconds) after mobile respawn is destroyed before the wreck is deleted
G_Mobile_Respawn_RespTimer = 20; //Time (in seconds) for mobile respawn to respawn at starting position/direction
G_Mobile_Respawn_Marker = true; //Displays marker on map indicating MRV's position. True = enabled, false = disabled.
G_Mobile_Respawn_Mkr_Type = "respawn_motor"; //Shape of marker
G_Mobile_Respawn_Mkr_Color = "ColorBlack"; //Color of marker
G_Mobile_Respawn_Mkr_Text = "MRV"; //Text beside marker
G_Mobile_Respawn_Mkr_Refresh = 1; //Time (in seconds) between refreshes in marker location. Must be a number greater than 0.
G_Mobile_Respawn_Mkr_Display = false; //whether or not marker is always visible (true = marker always visible, false = marker only visible when mobile respawn is deployed

//Unit "Tags"
G_Unit_Tag = false; //Refers to unit "name tags" that display over unit's head on HUD. Only friendlies visible. If true, is enabled. If false, is disabled.
G_Unit_Tag_Display = 2; //0 = Press defined key to have names visible for defined time, 1 = Cursor over unit to have name displayed, 2 = Names always displayed
	G_Unit_Tag_Display_Key = 219; //Only used if Display 0 is that value above. Key number. Default is the Left Windows Key. See key codes for more options.
	G_Unit_Tag_Display_Time = 2; //Only used if Display 0 is that value above. Time (in seconds) names display when key pressed
	G_Unit_Tag_Distance = 75; //Distance from player that marker will begin to appear
	G_Unit_Tag_ShowDistance = true; //Distance is displayed next to player's name
	G_Unit_Tag_Color = [1,1,1]; //RGB settings for the tag color of non-squad members. Alpha is normally the 4th number, but that is handled in the script via a formula.
	G_Unit_Tag_SquadColor = [1,1,0.1]; //RGB settings for the tag color of squad members. Alpha is normally the 4th number, but that is handled in the script via a formula.

//Custom Executions
//Note - By default they will execute on AI as well. Read comment to side.
G_Custom_Exec_1 = ""; //File executed when unit is set Unconscious (NOT "killed")
G_Custom_Exec_2 = ""; //File executed when unit is killed (not revivable; unit is officially killed)
G_Custom_Exec_3 = ""; //File executed when unit respawns after being killed
G_Custom_Exec_4 = ""; //File executed when MRV respawns after being destroyed. The newly spawned MRV = _this select 0

////DO NOT EDIT
[] execVM "G_Revive\G_Revive_Init_Vars.sqf";

This may sound ignorant, but in the init.sqf, does G_isDedicated = true if it is a dedicated server?

Hi Grimes,

I'm coming here from a match with other guys of our clan and I have to report you some strange things.

Thank you for taking the time to play the script and make this report. I have tried some reproducing, and here's what I've found:

First of all, to understand the situation, we use, as mods, ACRE + MCC and nothing else.

At this point I have not even bothered to test with other mods/scripts running in parallel. I unfortunately cannot guarantee support. In the future I have to get to this feature, but right now the important thing is getting it 110% on stock A3.

During our last match (tonight) we had the problem that when someone was hit, the medic (we use just the medic for the revive forced by your init script) doesn't have the menu Revive/Drag/Carry and actually also the other player don't have the Drag/Carry menu.

This is the first problem.

By "hit" I assume you mean shot Unconscious. I attempted to reproduce this both on a hosted server and on a DS, and I am having no issues. That said, it is possible that any issue could have been fixed in the reworks and changes I've done recently (not released yet).

After this, someone of us dies and respawn in the same position where they were hit, othe rrespawn but in base, others didn't have the possibility to respawn.

If you were running the map I had uploaded, I had misspelled "guerrilla", resulting in incorrect spawn names for IND, and thus no spawn location unless the MRV was deployed. Again, fixed.

You have to know I've set the init to have no limit for revive setting the parameter to -1 as readme suggests.

After the match, I've tested your script again in the same map and if I do a teamkill, I can revive but if someone is hit by enemy, the counter (thinking that the problem was come from the "no time limit", I've set the parameters to 300) starts to count but at the 296 seconds stopped and my teammate die and I can't revive him.

Once again, I am unable to reproduce this. I strongly suggest you double check and ensure that the values you are using are correct. As well, and I say this specifically relating to the last part you said where it stopped at 296, whenever you change the values in the script itself all clients must redownload the map. Clients only detect changes in the mission.sqm or large file differences. If you change one number then re-launch, the clients connected to you will not redownload and thus will be running the old scripts, which in your case means 5 instead of 300, resulting in the 296 issue. After this post you'll be finding V0.7. Give it a go, without mods. I am confident that you will not experience the issues that you had before.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Here we are again! I am thrilled to announce that I am ready to release Grimes' Simple Revive Script, version 0.7. This update includes both major bug fixes and some more nifty (and this time more obvious) features. That said, of course we are still maintaining the important characteristics of simplicity and quality.

Changelog - v0.7

Please see the OP for a download link and more information! Enjoy! Thank you to all of you who provided suggestions and feedback. It is GREATLY appreciated!

Kudos to you Grimes!

I'm eager to try your last work in a good old large TvT

Kudos to you Grimes!

I'm eager to try your last work in a good old large TvT

That said, if anyone applies this on a large scale, please let me know how it plays! I am interested to see how the "net coding" holds up on a massive scale.

Thank you very much for informing us about the new release :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hey Grimes!

Thanks a lot for your script, it works quite nicely and has some awesome functionality, especially being able to revive AI. It is very very easy to configure and very well organized imho, in comparison with other scripts I've tried.

I have to questions, one "pressing" one just out of curiosity.

1. I play heavily modded Arma 3 with my friends (see below) but we have a problem when using your script with TFAR, namely that the group leaders cannot be revived. After being killed, the group leaders jump directly to the "choose respawn point" screen even when I deactivate the respawn options of your script. The revive option is then not available for squad/teammates. We're pretty sure is only a TFAR problem, since we tried out starting your demo mission in Vanilla (worked), and then we added mod by mod to the tests, starting by mods that may affect respawn/revive options, such as MCC or Alive. It only failed to work with TFAR. Have you heard of something similar to this? Have you tried it out yourself? I know this is not your mod, but hey, maybe you have some ideas? I'm using your last release as of 5th June.

2. (this is the not really pressing question) Is there a way of configuring a 3rd-person camera for while you're waiting to be revived? Are you planning to implement such a thing, with e. g. a parameter to deactivate it in the .hpp file?

Again, thanks!

M.

ps: our modset is CBA_A3, MCC, Alive, massi's USMC/NATO_Russian_weapons/African_conflict, CAF aggresors, HAFM Helis, TFAR, VTS_weaponresting, and Peral A-10C.

pps: I just saw about other players having problems with ACRE, and your reply to that. I will stay tuned for further developments!

Edited by doktorflan

Hi Grimes,

thank you for your useful script and for your support.

doktorflan, I'm really interested in your tests because you say that you tested one mod at time to find problems and you have problem only with TFAR.

I'm really surprised because we use MCC and we have nearly the same problem in terms that when someone is hit by enemy, the revive system doesn't start and the teammate is killed and anyone hasn't possiblity to drag/carry/revive him.

The strange thing is that if you kill him (friendly fire) the revive works fine, if it's the enemy not.

Didn't you have any problem with MCC?

This is the mission I am trying it on https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5w8k8xmlllio14/Agia_Marina_Defuse_the_bomb.Stratis.rar but I am getting an issue. G_Defines.hpp, line 21: Rsc Text: Member already defined.

It means you have RscText defined somewhere else in your mission file. A quick Find In Files in Notepad++ of your mission shows that RscText is defined not only in my G_defines.hpp, but a common.hpp file as well, probably associated with a different script. Simply choose one definition and delete the other. I suggest just merging the files and deleting duplicates. This is where having multiple scripts with dialogs can get tricky.

Hey Grimes!

Thanks a lot for your script, it works quite nicely and has some awesome functionality, especially being able to revive AI. It is very very easy to configure and very well organized imho, in comparison with other scripts I've tried.

I have to questions, one "pressing" one just out of curiosity.

1. I play heavily modded Arma 3 with my friends (see below) but we have a problem when using your script with TFAR, namely that the group leaders cannot be revived. After being killed, the group leaders jump directly to the "choose respawn point" screen even when I deactivate the respawn options of your script. The revive option is then not available for squad/teammates. We're pretty sure is only a TFAR problem, since we tried out starting your demo mission in Vanilla (worked), and then we added mod by mod to the tests, starting by mods that may affect respawn/revive options, such as MCC or Alive. It only failed to work with TFAR. Have you heard of something similar to this? Have you tried it out yourself? I know this is not your mod, but hey, maybe you have some ideas? I'm using your last release as of 5th June.

As mentioned before, I have not even attempted to test this script in parallel with other scripts or mods. It is just too much for me at the moment, especially given that the script is just now getting to a comfortable position when stock. That said, I am happily accepting reports for issues experienced with mods, just don't expect urgent fixes just yet. Right now my list of mods to test at some point is MCC, TFAR, ACRE, and Alive.

2. (this is the not really pressing question) Is there a way of configuring a 3rd-person camera for while you're waiting to be revived? Are you planning to implement such a thing, with e. g. a parameter to deactivate it in the .hpp file?

Currently the way you die is how your camera is set. If you die while in 3rd person, your camera will stay 3rd person. Same is true for if in 1st person. And of course, as your body is moved, your camera follows the body. I hope to add camera features to the Revive Dialog in the near future, as I understand this is a popular item. Of course, it would be option. As well, remember the Black Screen option is available.

Ok man is there any way you can help me? I have gone through both files merged or deleted what I found duplicates of, but it continues to tell me the same thing. I am not a scripter and i cant find where it calls for the files to change it. I currently use the BTC script for revives and am having terrible issues where it deletes ammo or fills back back with multiple cloths and items. Was hoping you could look at it at somepoint and help me out. This would also help out for other scripts people run.

I just wanted to say, out of all the revive scripts I've used, this one is by far the easiest to setup and use. And most importantly, it works! Keep up the great work Grimes :)

Edited by Southpaw51

Grimes, your script is really good and like others said, it's easy to setup and powerful .

I'm really happy you'll take a look with other mods and I hope you'll find what's wrong when they're together.

It doesn't matter you'll find the solution tomorrow...take the time you need

Thanks again

Grimes, your script is really good and like others said, it's easy to setup and powerful .

I'm really happy you'll take a look with other mods and I hope you'll find what's wrong when they're together.

It doesn't matter you'll find the solution tomorrow...take the time you need

Thanks again

I agree take your time. I just attached the mission I had to give an example of two scripts conflicting.