randomslap

[WIP] Boeing F15SE Silent Eagle

Ya I did see these pictures. I may use the F35's screen and modify it.

This may be too soon to ask, but which one of these aircrafts would you guys like to see after the F15SE?

1. Chengdu J-20

2. Sukhoi T-50 PAK FA (SU-50)

3. Northrop YF-23

Damn! You're planning on hauling ass... or planes randomslap :P?

I think the J-20 would be a nice counterpart to the F-15SE, seems to fit with the whole 2035 Armaverse BI have got going on. Having said that, I think the YF-23 would be a perfect opponent to the PAK-FA T50. I've actually always felt that the YF-23 is a superiour plane to the YF-22. Better stealth, higher speed and better maneouvrebility.

I like that idea, although I don't know if I will be able to maintain all of these aircrafts. lol But thanks for the idea CyclonicTuna, I may or may not consider doing that.

I admittedly do think that it is indeed too soon for you to ask. But in the spirit of the question, I absolutely would prefer to see the Chengdu J-20 next out of any of the three choices described... although I'd rather see whichever you choose be chosen instead of the F-22A or FB-22, simply because it seems like the workload will be easier to manage at only three airframes instead of four (C-17, then the Silent Eagle, then whichever of the three you go with).

J-20 would be great to give CSAT some real airpower.

I like that idea, although I don't know if I will be able to maintain all of these aircrafts. lol But thanks for the idea CyclonicTuna, I may or may not consider doing that.

Yeah I'd like that too. But don't feel rushed man. People will be playing Arma 3 far into 2015, and most likely after that. All in good time ;)

@ randomslap: My recommendation would be to focus on the C-17 and the F-15SE, then approach this question/solicit our answers again -- and have the choice take priority over the F-22A/FB-22 -- if only to keep things manageable at three aircraft instead of potentially five to seven.

The new co pilot cockpit. 2014-05-25_00002_zps95a934d1.jpg

still needs more features to it, hopefully more options on the screen.

So pumped for this one! Keep up the great work randomslap! I'm planning on making a cool showcase movie of some of the mods including yours when they're finished. This will definetly be on of the highlight :D!s

Interesting that they haven't deleted the air-brake like on new Sukhois...

I really love the combination between the high tech stuff and the good old F15, looking forward to it!