Sign in to follow this  
x39

[WIP] X39s Medical System 2 (XMS2)

Is this need arma 3 Dev version? because i can't load anymore from editor D:

Could you elaborate as to why your mod not working with Linux is Arma's fault?

because everything is written correctly (as linux is casesensitive) so arma mixes something up in a weird way i cannot control

Another thing testing it off server, any way to bring back a unconscious player having defib doesn't give us the option i can have the triage card completly green and nothing wrong with patient but still cannot get them up also what slows or stops the pulse from lowering?

also using FHQ m4 and other weapon packs the supressors don't stop you going deaf.

Another thing testing it off server, any way to bring back a unconscious player having defib doesn't give us the option i can have the triage card completly green and nothing wrong with patient but still cannot get them up also what slows or stops the pulse from lowering?

also using FHQ m4 and other weapon packs the supressors don't stop you going deaf.

To get the option the target NEEDS TO BE dead/flatlined

For usual blackouts

The target needs naloxone

when the patients pulse reaches zero they die and respawn is there something i'm missing in the module?

when the patients pulse reaches zero they die and respawn is there something i'm missing in the module?

nope

just a bug which could be fixed with the next update comming tomorrow

wont launch in editor?

it does

During the test mission, I put it in and it loads fine. But I cant interact with the other AI, I can do self interaction but nothing happens when I try to to the interaction key on the AI. I had the keys set to this: Self: Del Others: End. I switched them but still nothing. Am I forgetting something? I know they are injured because I tried shooting one in the leg, but it still wont let me interact.

During the test mission, I put it in and it loads fine. But I cant interact with the other AI, I can do self interaction but nothing happens when I try to to the interaction key on the AI. I had the keys set to this: Self: Del Others: End. I switched them but still nothing. Am I forgetting something? I know they are injured because I tried shooting one in the leg, but it still wont let me interact.

As AI support is not even currently planned

They are not initialized

( they are just player slots )

RELEASE ALPHA 4.2

Download

http://unitedtacticalforces.de/XMS2/XMS2%204.2%20ALPHA.zip

Changelog

ALPHA 4.2
Fixed
|- X39_MS2_fnc_isBleeding always returns false
|- EarPlugs are not reducing sound
|- Strange implementation of blackOutDialog caused instant kills
|- FlatLine inside of the blackOutDialog wont be recognized as flatline (instead it just said "Pulse: 260" per default)
|- Adrenaline, Naloxone and Morphine have the wrong images inside of the medicalUi
|- 0000051: Defib script not woking
|- 0000052: Cannot put tournique on self or others
|- 0000055: Red sides on screen after respawn
\- TimeLeft messages are not being displayed in blackOutUI
Added
|v- CamShake caused by pulse (will always last at least 3 seconds)
||- X39_MS2_var_Heart_allowCamShakeByPulse - default: true - enables/disables camShake caused by pulse
||- X39_MS2_var_Heart_camShakeMultiplicator - default: 3 - gets multiplied with the strenth (can be used to get a more heavy effect out of the camShake)
|\- X39_MS2_var_Heart_pulseCamShakeAt - default: 150 - defines when the camShake effect will start
\v- 0000048: Implement a distraction variable
||- event "DistractionChanged"
||- X39_MS2_var_Feature_EnableDistraction - default: true - enables/disables distraction
||- X39_MS2_var_Distraction_reductionPerTick - default: 0.01 - distraction reduction per tick
||- function X39_MS2_fnc_addDistraction
||- function X39_MS2_fnc_getDistraction
||- function X39_MS2_fnc_setDistraction
||- function X39_MS2_fnc_distractionTick
||v- Defibrillating a unit will add distraction
||\- variable X39_MS2_var_InteractionMenu_Defibrillate_DistractionAdded - default: 10 - defines how much distraction is added when a unit is defibrillated (values < 0 will disable this)
|\- "X39_MS2_var_distraction" player variable
\- function X39_MS2_fnc_resetUnitsVariables
Removed
Changed
|- X39_MS2_var_InteractionMenu_Defibrillate_RequiredAdrenalineP from 0.5 to 0.4
|- X39_MS2_var_Hearing_curePerTick from 0.0001 to 0.001
|- X39_MS2_var_Heart_knockOutUnitAtPulse from 220 to 250
|- BlackedOut units are now set as captive
|v- X39_MS2_var_Drugs_Morphine_morphineRandomDowningBaseValue calculation base (new range: 0 - 1)
||- X39_MS2_var_Drugs_Morphine_morphineRandomDowningBaseValue from 30 to 0.3
|\- Renamed X39_MS2_var_Drugs_Morphine_morphineRandomDowningBaseValue to X39_MS2_var_Drugs_Morphine_morphineRandomDowningBaseValueP
|- X39_MS2_var_Bleeding_BleedingCurePerTick from 0.001 to 0.0001
\- Example mission now also initializes AI (only in singlePlayer! Please also take note that ACTUAL AI support is not planned and that they only shall be used for VERY basic testing purpose)
[/Code]

Whats coming next

[hr]

• Finnaly close XActionUI project (TBH ... never actually was a real project XD (it just received 1 updated))
  • Add some additional features to XLib which XMS2 will use (new dialog form which EVERYONE can use just by adding entries to it)

Thanks for informing us of the updated alpha release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Just want to say thank you very much for your awesome work.

Your mod add a complete heath care dimension in our realistic coop game play.

Thanks X39

Is this mod good to go or is it still in the testing phase? I want to know before I delete my Xmedsys

Is this mod good to go or is it still in the testing phase? I want to know before I delete my Xmedsys

ALPHA should indicate everything

its in testing phase but mostly stabel

you can download it anyway and keep it in paralel to XMedSys

there wont be any incompatibility

Is this strictly multiplayer? I haven't been able to find any servers that run this that i can join so i mostly play single player. I know not all features will work, but I tried your example mission in the SP editor and was able to treat myself and my team mates, I'm just wondering what isn't gonna work. I really like advanced medical systems but I almost never play MP :(

Is this strictly multiplayer? I haven't been able to find any servers that run this that i can join so i mostly play single player. I know not all features will work, but I tried your example mission in the SP editor and was able to treat myself and my team mates, I'm just wondering what isn't gonna work. I really like advanced medical systems but I almost never play MP :(

its fairly simple

AI is not in scope means

AI wont help you up when youre downed

X, you said the mod is customizable. My question is how does one go about doing this? What codes, line of command, do I need to type? And in what directory (init, description.ext, or a new sqf file)? Are the customizable codes the one in the Readme-the variables? Can you post a quick example of you customizing a default setting?

Secondly, is the XMS2_Debug folder not needed to run the mod? I ask this b/c after getting in the single player mission that comes with the mod, I was unable to deactivate the debug information that shows the status of my medical condition and several other details.

Edited by chondo999

X, you said the mod is customizable. My question is how does one go about doing this? What codes, line of command, do I need to type? And in what directory (init, description.ext, or a new sqf file)? Are the customizable codes the one in the Readme-the variables? Can you post a quick example of you customizing a default setting?

Secondly, is the XMS2_Debug folder not needed to run the mod? I ask this b/c after getting in the single player mission that comes with the mod, I was unable to deactivate the debug information that shows the status of my medical condition and several other details.

you should only run one of those two versions (the debug version is just for reporting bugs as the RPT log output is a WAY larger then the normal one)

for customizing use the serverconfig (located at /userconfig/X39/XMS2_ServerConfig.hpp) in combination with the variables of the readme.txt (no better documentation currently available as everything could change during ALPHA) (ONLY pick the ones which are not internal (see the Category at the begining of each section)! The internal ones are for scripting)

example:

/*
*    See
*    http://x39software.unitedtacticalforces.de/wiki/index.php?title=XMS2_serverConfig
*    to find out how to setup this!
*    Available functions:
*        RGBA(SCALAR,SCALAR,SCALAR,SCALAR)    -    Creates a color code from the input    -      Supports range for SCALAR 1,2,3,4 from 0 - 255
*        RGB(SCALAR,SCALAR,SCALAR)            -    Creates a color code from the input    -      Supports range for SCALAR 1,2,3,4 from 0 - 255
*        RGBAf(SCALAR,SCALAR,SCALAR,SCALAR)    -    Creates a color code from the input    -      Supports range for SCALAR 1,2,3 from 0 - 1
*        RGBf(SCALAR,SCALAR,SCALAR)            -    Creates a color code from the input    -      Supports range for SCALAR 1,2,3 from 0 - 1
*/
class Variables //Change mod behaviour
{
   //VARIABLE = VALUE;
   X39_MS2_var_Damage_EnableHitzoneHead = false; //disables the head hitzone
};
class TriageCard //Change some TriageCard related stuff (like the predefined messages etc.)
{
   class States
   {
       //class triageCardExample:triageBase
       //{
       //    scope = 2;                            //Visibility of the triageCard entry (0 = hidden, 1 = hidden, 2 = public)
       //    name = "SomeExampleName";            //Displayed name of the triageCard entry
       //    description = "DUDE NEARLY DEAD";    //Description of the case (currently unused)
       //    color[] = RGBA(255,0,255,163);        //Displayed color of the triageCard entry
       //    rating = 100;                        //Displayed numeric rating of the triageCard
       //};
       class NA:triageBase
       {
           name = "No status";
           description = "No status";
           color[] = RGBA(0,0,0,0);
           rating = -1;
       };
       class green_minimal:triageBase
       {
           name = "Minimal";
           description = "Minor injuries";
           color[] = RGBA(0,128,0,255);
           rating = 1;
       };
       class yellow_delayed:triageBase
       {
           name = "Delayed";
           description = "Non-life threating injuries";
           color[] = RGBA(255,255,0,255);
           rating = 3;
       };
       class red_immediate:triageBase
       {
           name = "Immediate";
           description = "Life threating injuries";
           color[] = RGBA(255,0,0,255);
           rating = 7;
       };
       class black_expectant:triageBase
       {
           name = "Expectant";
           description = "Pain medication only until death";
           color[] = RGBA(0,0,0,255);
           rating = 10;
       };
   };
   class PreDefinedMessages
   {
       //class messageExample:messageBase
       //{
       //        scope = 2;                                //Visibility of the triageCard entry (0 = hidden, 1 = hidden, 2 = public)
       //        name = "NA";                            //Name to be displayed in selection
       //        text = "%1 has internal injuries";        //Text to be displayed in status report
       //                                                //Available Whitecards:
       //                                                //    %1 --> Will be replaced with units name
       //        color[] = RGBA(255,0,0,255);            //Color of the message (in selection and status report)
       //};
       class msg1:messageBase
       {
               scope = 2;
               name = "SomePredefinedMessage";
               text = "You can change this in the server config";
               color[] = RGBA(0,0,0,255);
       };
   };
};

Hello X39, great work your doing with the mod, cant wait til full release :)

Now i have ran into a small issue, i cannot get the mod to work as in self interaction key and so forth to work, i am running @XActionUi, @XLib and @XMS2, do i have to run any other mods or do i have to get a specific file from you guys? like i have set the self interaction key to CTRL+LSHIFT and LSHIFT for interaction with people, but i cant get it to work somehow :(

regards

Chris

*PS: i tried getting XMS1, but the download isn't working just get redirected to a error page here is the error am getting when i try to download it: http://i.imgur.com/rRxkXEl.png *

Hello X39, great work your doing with the mod, cant wait til full release :)

Now i have ran into a small issue, i cannot get the mod to work as in self interaction key and so forth to work, i am running @XActionUi, @XLib and @XMS2, do i have to run any other mods or do i have to get a specific file from you guys? like i have set the self interaction key to CTRL+LSHIFT and LSHIFT for interaction with people, but i cant get it to work somehow :(

regards

Chris

*PS: i tried getting XMS1, but the download isn't working just get redirected to a error page here is the error am getting when i try to download it: http://i.imgur.com/rRxkXEl.png *

suddenly the key setup is not that bug free currently so that buttons like shift/alt/ctrl may not work correctly

i will look into that as soon as i find the time :F

the XMS1 official host is down somehow ... use armaholic or playWithSix mirror

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23617

quick update:

FINNALLY discovered whats causing those problems with the action dialog (drag option/strip weapons option) ...

but see for yourself

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=19865

good news:

its not my fault (maybe it is because i discovered)

----update----

im not able to fix this ...

tried now for about a week to fix that shitty arma bug using any workaround which came in my mind ...

no luck

so

yeah ...

if thats not fixed soon by BI

its possible that i need to shut down the entire project (a modification without any interaction possibilities is pretty damn useless (even if its only drag/drop units & strip weapons for now ...)

----update 25.07.2014----

thx to NouberNou i now know that buttonSetAction only supports SQS which is pretty damn bad for whatEvar solution i try to do ... (even if that still not explains why its only not working from the init environment ... but yeah ... think thats arma)

Edited by X39

RELEASE ALPHA 4.3

Download

http://unitedtacticalforces.de/XMS2/XMS2%204.3%20ALPHA.zip

Changelog (might look small but caused A LOT of trouble due arma limitations of buttonSetAction...)

ALPHA 4.3
Fixed
Added
Removed
|v- KeyDown handles (using XLib functions now instead !WILL BREAK CURRENT KEY SETUP!)
|\- function X39_MS2_fnc_cb_KeyDown
\v- Depency on XActionUI
|- all variables related with the InteractionMenu opening
|- function X39_MS2_fnc_interactionMenu_openDialog
\- function X39_MS2_fnc_registerInteraction
Changed
\- XMS2 BaseModule is now Zeus compatible (can be spawned during missions)
[/Code]

Whats coming next

[hr]

• Vacation (no ... seriously ^^ wont even have internet from the 30.07 till the 15.08 :F)
  • Try to get the HeartSimulation & the features around it (cam shake etc.) in line with the new fatigue system
  • add some new items (& with them features)
  • Implement propper blood presure stuff (its pretty damn complicated ^^)

Also please note that im still searching scripters willed to join the projects

Edited by X39

Thanks for informing us of the updated alpha release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!