Sign in to follow this  
Richards.D

A3 Medium Tactical Vehicle Replacement (MTVR) Mod Release

Thanks for this amazing mod RichardsD!

If you will indulge me I have two questions:

1) Is there any chance that you will add Zeus support for more of the trucks as only the following are placeable with Zeus at present and the others are not:

Mk. 23 MTVR cargo APK M2

MK. 27 MTVR extended cargo

MK. 27 MTVR extended cargo covered

MTVR 4x4 short bed

2) I would also love to more desert/tan variants particularly of the extended cargo covered and the logistics one (container and fuel), are there plans to do something like this?

I have added zeus compatibility for the missing vehicles. [Commit 6a3679b]

You can download the unsigned pbo file here. To install just overwrite the old pbo in the @dar_mtvr/addons folder.

hello,

i'm the only one to find the max wheel "turn" angle too light?

i try to change it but i think its on p3d cfg ?

Best regards

good addon very impressive it could be nice to mount Avenger AA system to these ! :)

Edited by SRBKnight

Any news about this great mod? Found some problems with it, is it possible to fix them?

- postion of hands on the steering wheel

- m2 iron sight misaligned

- MTVR cannot be destroyed with 1-2 RPGs.

The source files archive on armaholic seems broken, any chance for a new one?

The source files archive on armaholic seems broken, any chance for a new one?

The link to the source files on the Armaholic downloadpage has been fixed since you reported the issue to us on Armaholic. Not sure why it is still not working for you.

Source link available on our downloadpage: Medium Tactical Vehicle Replacement (MTVR) v0.9

I wrote this soon after i wrote you the PM, i can confirm you it's now working correctly.

THanks for the prompt fix.

Hello, can someone help me... I have a little problem. I must need a folder withe the name key to take them on a server (exile server). But I cant find this key folder.

Hey Richardsd,

awesome mod, just an issue we have noticed. When in the vehicle in 3rd person all is well but when you go to 1st person you lose around 30-40 FPS. Is this a known problem or is anyone else seeing similar performance? We would love to use these vehicles but the frame loss on a multiplayer server that hosts 20-30 clients is to much for us so we had to remove them. Hoping there is an easy fix as these would be the backbone of our troop transports and convoy vehicles.

Regards

AusCleaver  - 2ATF

EDIT: Disregard, apparently they are using the ruPal retexture so I have posted on that forum as well. Apologies.

Issue... Can you add in your BI key? I see the one IN the file but need to add one to the Keys folder.