Sign in to follow this  
Richards.D

A3 Medium Tactical Vehicle Replacement (MTVR) Mod Release

Alright, A quick update with good news.

Thanks to Sw4l on the forums, I have fixed the Phys-X issue. The vehicle can now handily reach the top speed of 120km/h, as well as the gunners are not invincible, and you should be able to kill the passengers of the vehicle properly. This was due to an issue with the Fire GEO LOD not having the passenger / cargo proxies (derp).

I also did one minor visual change. Thanks to someone who found the reference photo I used for the 6x6 LHS With SIXCON fuel containers, I increased their size to be more in line with the photo. I'll update all of this in the changelog.

Link:

https://mega.co.nz/#!pQRiiZzK!HMsOXZbUq6wVHhH-KU_wQ4Ja5XeM3O7_EK_MvVBdPD8

This is such a cool mod. I've been testing it for some days, and found a few things, needed to be fixed, if we were going to use it.

1. The speed was abnormally slow (This has been fixed) Thanks for it

2. Gunner view in fuel truck, is under the truck, until he enters sight, then the view is from iron sight on gun.

3. After recent fix, the Trucks is TOO fast, and the seem to be uncontrollable. It's like driving and braking on soap. If this were to be fixed, it would really be a cool mod.

Thanks for the work you put in, I truly hope you can fix the soapy driving, as that would make this mod an addition to my clans modlist.

KLV

Thanks for informing us about the new version :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hello:

I shall look into the Fuel Gunners issue. As for the driving, I will turn down the Phys-x.

Cheers

The troop transport truck with an unarmored turret appears to have a slightly misaligned sight, hitting to the right of the front pole. This might apply to the other armed trucks as well.

Indeed.

It has accidently 2 proxies for gunner, in the next patch I will this fixed.

Would love to be able to use this in an upcoming mission for my clan. Is it possible for you to say when you're releasing the next update, with fixes?

Thanks for informing us about the new update :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Great work :)

Could you please also update these with TFAR support as you did with your HMMWVs?

Edited by Watarimono

Hey Richard, I'm not sure If anybody has already notified you of this but, The LHS 16 ton still appears to have some physx problems, It slides around as If It was on a bar of soap and the handling Itself seems a bit odd In general compared to the others, I know It's a tri axle but It still seems a bit odd that It handles the way that It does, And when you go to brake just a little bit the wheels lock up as If you was slamming on the brakes, Also a friend of mine and myself noticed there appears to be a suspicious shadow from like a tire or something that Is jumping around near the rear wheels.. Maybe It's just us I don't know but If you could check Into maybe fixing these errors ( especially the physx ) this pack would be pretty darn flawless for us, As usual, Keep up your great work and thanks for your great mods!

Hmm, could be an issue with the shadow lod wheels not being in the correct spot (eg last wheel shadow is actually placed on the second last wheel so it just flies around in the shadow).

As for the handling, I will try and stiffen it up quite a bit to make it a bit heavier I think

Richards

Hello, thank you Richards for awesome mod!! Do you have plans to release desert version of covered cargo-transport MTVR?

Edited by MacintoshRUS

@RichardsD Just to let you know that this doesn't work in multiplayer, I think the bikey and the bisign are not set up correctly. I'm not sure if anyone can reproduce this but its currently a problem I'm running into.

Hi,

I tried to start a secure multiplayer server with this mod but it still seems to have a improper server key for the pbo files.

I was wondering if this is something still being worked on.

Im getting the mod through Play with six.

Why not sign it with the dar key already used for the other mods.

Thanks for the mod!

regards,

Patrick

Edited by specie
forgot a detail.

few questions!

1. Can you adjust MTVR's Speed little bit faster?

2. Same kinda ask, but MTVR need more HP for its size and as I saw in Real world one.

in game its too slow and low power for drive.

Thanks for this amazing mod RichardsD!

If you will indulge me I have two questions:

1) Is there any chance that you will add Zeus support for more of the trucks as only the following are placeable with Zeus at present and the others are not:

Mk. 23 MTVR cargo APK M2

MK. 27 MTVR extended cargo

MK. 27 MTVR extended cargo covered

MTVR 4x4 short bed

2) I would also love to more desert/tan variants particularly of the extended cargo covered and the logistics one (container and fuel), are there plans to do something like this?