peral

[WIP] Airfield Logistics

Hello i want to use Airfield Logistics Mod on the editor to create my own mission i followed the steps on the readme placed the Airfield Logistics module and the trigger then placed the towing tractors and planes inside the trigger but when i goto the plane on the towing tractor theres no menu for towing nothing shows up help plz if possible pictured steps on how to do it if not a detailed description will help too but im sure 100% im following the correct steps i dont know why is not working.

I'm having same issue. Will not work. Towing tractors are just for ambiance in my missions =). Can't wait for this to get fixed....another great mod by Peral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peral do you work still on this?

If yes we need updates please.

and

I have a asking, can you please make a script that we can this mod used if we Planes with Zeus Spawn and the script this sync with the Moduls like Nimitz mod? 

Thats make this mod i think more dynamic

Question: I cant seem to find the Airfield Logistics Module in the Editor (3den). I installed the mod through the launcher but the module isnt showing up... Any tips on how to solve this issue?

Try using Leshrack's towing, it works great with a number of addons out there, plus this Airfield Logistics pack

Hi,

I downloaded this addon, but I can't find the "Airfield Logistics Towing module", Where find them? (Group?)

Tahnks!

Hello, 
at first really nice Mod and it working perfect in Singleplayer, but i become some error messages with bisign air pbo and more, how i can fix this ?