peral

[WIP] Airfield Logistics

Hello on a scale from 1 to 10 how would you say the process on this great work will be done or can you give a date for when this project will be available for download thanks for your time on answering my question.

Can you.

Hello on a scale from 1 to 10 how would you say the process on this great work will be done or can you give a date for when this project will be available for download thanks for your time on answering my question.

All I can say is I'm working on more then one mod and it will be done when it's done. Also your new here so I will let you know it is considered spam on this forum to ask when mods are going to be done, and it is stated in the forum rules.

Yes, the forks will be movable.

I will look at telescopic reach.

Yes, i'm looking at weight restrictions for the forklifts.

Yes, all vehicles will have destroyed/damaged models/textures.

Outstanding.

I eagerly await a prototype to test.

Come be the first if I'm bothering you!

I just hope all mod saim as best as possible within the limitations of the developers. I've seen very good mod with bad textures and appear one after talking to improve the textures. If we ask before leaving the mod why not do it?

one tip, place an " can you" instead of only improve your texture, this is a demand, not request nor suggestion

one tip, place an " can you" instead of only improve your texture, this is a demand, not request nor suggestion

I am Brazilian, not fully dominate the English and so my writing in that language can not pass his real purpose or printing but what I try to be as polite as possible.

I have no right to send anyone to do anything or think I'm better than anyone else, away from me give orders of another person project.

The work that the Peral doing on this MOD is very important and useful because it will further increase the immersion in the game and simulation.

This thread is getting way off it's intended mark.

Peral,,, I stopped by to see if there is any type of data you may need on these pieces of equipment. I am licensed to Run 'Lull' type lifts and forklifts as well as many other relatives of these variants. Just shout if there's any technical data you require or any rl life ''querks'' about these things I can offer up. Thanks for all you do!

Peral, I will give you my piano, one of my legs and my wife for an early release drivable forklift... ^^

Peral, I will give you my piano, one of my legs and my wife for an early release drivable forklift... ^^

Minchin?

Any new infos about this mod?

People dont really like these kind of questions, its a rule sorry.

I have a new model for the AS32A.

2014-08-21_00001_zpsab6d67db.jpg?t=1408672022

2014-08-21_00002_zps5d021fa4.jpg?t=1408672023

2014-08-21_00003_zps2f8a3598.jpg?t=1408672024

2014-08-21_00004_zps63bd96b4.jpg?t=1408672035

At this time the towing script I was going to use in this mod, no longer works in Arma 3 and I do not have to time right now to write a new one. If some one would like to help me out by helping me write a new towing script please PM me.

Maybe contact the guys working on the USS Nimitz port-over, they have a working tow script I think.

-Black Viper

The model is looking great.

I can assist with the towing script package, send me your contact details via PM and I will be in touch when I get some time off work.

Hi! Very nice model, and great addon idea! I should probably post it on the request thread, but it would be awesome to see something like this http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=19436&d=0 and this http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2270 , especially considering the possibility to use those objects for replacing the arma 3 ammo trucks as "service menu"

Hi! Very nice model, and great addon idea! I should probably post it on the request thread, but it would be awesome to see something like this http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=19436&d=0 and this http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2270 , especially considering the possibility to use those objects for replacing the arma 3 ammo trucks as "service menu"

I have the Ammocarts from eddyD, (thanks again eddyD) working on updating them for Arma 3 and I have other things in the works to go with this mod and the United States Air Force mod.

At this time the towing script I was going to use in this mod, no longer works in Arma 3 and I do not have to time right now to write a new one. If some one would like to help me out by helping me write a new towing script please PM me.

Hi, just saw your PM.

I made some changes to my towing script (which is then updated by the Nimitz mod, so ask them.), but arma 3 is a bit tricky with the PhysX models, they kind of turn on the "handbrake" automatically when they are in rest, so they slide a bit and the wheels don't turn. Atm, I don't have time to invest in this, but anyone is welcome to improve it.

The anticipation is melting my cerebellum. Please do not hesitate to ask for help if you need something to accelerate this project!

I'm almost done with the alpha version for release. I have added the towing script from the USS Nimitz mod and changed it a little so you don't need the Nimitz to use it.

Some say I have the patients of a saint, but on this occasion I cannot contain my enthusiasm for this project.

How about some pictures for us to drool over? ^^

Need to find something to distract me before I implode!

Is there a way the forklift will be able to move the rearm object for Firewill's F16

Hello i want to use Airfield Logistics Mod on the editor to create my own mission i followed the steps on the readme placed the Airfield Logistics module and the trigger then placed the towing tractors and planes inside the trigger but when i goto the plane on the towing tractor theres no menu for towing nothing shows up help plz if possible pictured steps on how to do it if not a detailed description will help too but im sure 100% im following the correct steps i dont know why is not working.

Edited by johnny0344

Hello i want to use Airfield Logistics Mod on the editor to create my own mission i followed the steps on the readme placed the Airfield Logistics module and the trigger then placed the towing tractors and planes inside the trigger but when i goto the plane on the towing tractor theres no menu for towing nothing shows up help plz if possible pictured steps on how to do it if not a detailed description will help too but im sure 100% im following the correct steps i dont know why is not working.

I am having the same issue. Did exactly what the directions said. What am I doing wrong, can you be more detailed?