Sign in to follow this  
Wiki

[Poll] Community Spotlights

Would you like to see "Community Spotlights Interviews" ?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see "Community Spotlights Interviews" ?

• Yes, it can be interesting.
    • No, it's useless and I have no interest.
    • I don't care

I've got a question or two for IndeedPete - 'where did he learn his scripting skills' and 'what are his plans post-project'?

I'm interested to know what are the SP mission authors's MP habbits, if any.

Cool interviews!

-How did you discover ArmA?

-Neat story actually. I was at my best mate's wedding last year and I got chatting with his younger brother. He said he was 'hooked on the Alpha version of ArmA 3' - so, I said 'haven't heard of that one, mate - any good?'. He then proceeded to tell me it was a follow up from Operation Flashpoint - a game I remember playing obsessively in my younger years. His wife told him to tell me 'about the fork'. I said 'fork?' and he says 'yeah, the map is so big I have to stick a fork in my keyboard to cross it, while I do other things...'. At that point, I new I had to get my hands on ArmA 3. Now I have my very own 'keyboard fork'.

I guess we need Arma 3 forks ;-)

Cool interviews!

I guess we need Arma 3 forks ;-)

And then comes the command: "Deploy tactical forks!"

And these are pretty interesting interviews. I quite like them.

Guys I have a triangle shaped heavy iron weight that I milled myself during an internship in a steel factory. It fits perfectly between Q and E and holds down the W key. Maybe this is an idea for Arma and DayZ Merchandise :p

guys i have a triangle shaped heavy iron weight that i milled myself during an internship in a steel factory. It fits perfectly between q and e and holds down the w key. Maybe this is an idea for arma and dayz merchandise :p

lol :)

Guys, do you even Alt + Click?!

On the topic: Good interviews so far, looking forward to the next one. ;)

Thanks for the time to interview me Wiki.

I hope everyone enjoys a good read. I agree with what's said a few pages back. It's good to put a face to some of the community AddOn and Mission creators :)

Thanks again Wiki, good luck with future interviews too.

Wiki, I will also be interested on the line of work of your interviewees, as well as how their friends and family react to their Arma hobby.

Great idea.

I think another good interview question would be something along the lines of "Any tips/advice for any mission makers/mod makers/[interviewees speciality] out there?" in the same vein as the official BI dev interviews.

Edited by Doln

Remarks taken into account