raspu86

C-L-F Mods - Additional backpacks/radios for TFAR

It's the "clf_prc117g_ap_multi" .

Oops find it sorry, i better head to ophthalmology hospital or else

when ever i run this with the latest version of TFAR i get a 'Include file task_force_radio_items\radio_ids.hpp not found' any thoughts?

when ever i run this with the latest version of TFAR i get a 'Include file task_force_radio_items\radio_ids.hpp not found' any thoughts?

Same here. Exact error.

Great work! - only one issue:

TFAR new modules (setting costum LW freqs for all units) do not work with the CLF LR radios.

- btw, this is what happens when you bend forward:

http://imgur.com/dIomHtu

Edited by goldenfiver

found that i had an old version of TFAR hidden in my A3 root.. removed it and now it works :)

Great work! - only one issue:

TFAR new modules (setting costum LW freqs for all units) do not work with the CLF LR radios.

- btw, this is what happens when you bend forward:

http://imgur.com/dIomHtu

As far as I am aware, the module as well as the automatic frequency distribution only works if the radio is set as standard for a faction. Maybe nkey could clarify on this issue.

Yeah, I am aware of it. Maybe i can tweak it bit. The NICE COMM is a rather low sitting backpack and with some body positions you get weird results.

As far as I am aware, the module as well as the automatic frequency distribution only works if the radio is set as standard for a faction. Maybe nkey could clarify on this issue.

Yeah, I am aware of it. Maybe i can tweak it bit. The NICE COMM is a rather low sitting backpack and with some body positions you get weird results.

Yes, it is correct. But you could use module to set default radio class.

Got it fixed. How do you actually use the radio? For some reason I couldn't open the interface. Or are these just models at the moment? If so I'm going to feel like a total ass.

Just open and use it like a normal long range radio (ALT+P) of TFAR.

Hi guys, some technical feedback:

On the clf_trc9110 the 'Next channel' and 'Previous channel' buttons are the wrong way around. In clf_radios\data\interfaces\trc9110.ext, swap around the action = "blah"; lines for class prev_channel and next_channel.

In your stringtable you're mostly using strings already defined by TFR, which is a prerequisite. This is causing a ton of (well, 67) duplicate string entries at the start of the .RPT file [link]. You can quite safely remove these duplicates from your stringtable, or, if you wish to remain independent from TFR should one of their updates break your mod, please name your strings differently :) STR_clf_*, for example.

Apart from those two tiny things, great mod - thanks!

Hey Beazley, thx for the report. Most of it is allready fixed in the new version which will be merged to TFAR one day eventually. I can't really work on the mod right now since real life is taking its toll. This may change in August.

How do i go about added these to an ammoboxes config?. I have tried adding it under Class TransportItems and TransportWeapons. No matter what i do i cant get them to show in the box. When i used the Transport Items it doesnt give me any errors in game but still no radios. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

try putting this into the ammobox init line:

this addBackpackCargoGlobal ["classname",ammount];

Example:

this addBackpackCargoGlobal ["clf_prc117g_ap_multi",100];

Same here. Exact error.

Include file task_force_radio_items\radio_ids.hpp not found

So what was the fix in the end? I too am getting this error. I do not have any older arma files in fact when I scoured around I plain couldn't find this file anywhere. Downloads are not corrupt, and I followed the proper installation.

Not sure how that can be, after installation I activated it in the Expansions tab of Configure on the main menu and restarted, otherwise this error wouldn't have popped up I would imagine. It is a little disconcerting using the in game expansion enabler in instances like this for I cannot even boot into game to disable this mod and get rid of the error.

Not sure how that can be, after installation I activated it in the Expansions tab of Configure on the main menu and restarted, otherwise this error wouldn't have popped up I would imagine. It is a little disconcerting using the in game expansion enabler in instances like this for I cannot even boot into game to disable this mod and get rid of the error.

All you have to do is Google, and follow these instructions just use the A3 folder not the A2 folder obviously. http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=16079

This is for getting your game to load and removing the mod by the way not for fixing your issue.

It's a bit unclear how to set up the multi-channel radio. Right now you have to set your primary channel and then you can enable the secondary which will copy the primary channel after which you can customise the primary channel again. It would be easier if there was a switch-channel-stup button or something like that so you could set up the secondary channel the same way you would set up any other channel

It's a bit unclear how to set up the multi-channel radio. Right now you have to set your primary channel and then you can enable the secondary which will copy the primary channel after which you can customise the primary channel again. It would be easier if there was a switch-channel-stup button or something like that so you could set up the secondary channel the same way you would set up any other channel

Wrong thread, friend. You want the TFAR thread, not the "more awesome backpacks for TFAR" thread.

Here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?169029-Task-Force-Arrowhead-Radio

This is actually not the wrong thread since the Falcon III Multi Channel is the only radio which has two displays, since it is a real multi channel radio. I'll look into it and see if I can come up with a better idea.

Btw does anyone have acess to some decent pictures of the SOLAR 400 EG-E?

This is actually not the wrong thread since the Falcon III Multi Channel is the only radio which has two displays, since it is a real multi channel radio. I'll look into it and see if I can come up with a better idea.

Btw does anyone have acess to some decent pictures of the SOLAR 400 EG-E?

I stand corrected. I thought he was referencing the multi-channel feature that was released with TFAR a few patches back. The instructions to implement and use it in-game are a bit hazy at best.