whiztler

[MP CO15 Campaign] Wolfpack Vol. 1

Updated to v1.65. See OP for more info and download links.

Note: Both the Wolfpack website and Github repo are NO LONGER maintained. Please use this thread, Steam or Armaholic as your source for updates and information.

Wolfpack Vol.1 v1.65 – via mega.nz: https://mega.nz/#!0QpXzSBK!0-yYR7cjZGwTGVQuRUrUVtl3r__goEUZQxtrL4Zrm2E

Wolfpack AIO v1.65 - via mega.nz: https://mega.nz/#!pc53zTTZ!jOmwI7vaUA4loChejcMjgzpZrjYibbGMiJl___DiQEI

In the archive you’ll find a 'Wolfpack_readMe.pdf' document with mission information, client/server information, training information, etc.

1.65 is a major update. All missions have been updated. Changes:

• Fixed: Various minor script issues.
  • Fixed: Mission Objective Test Scripts (mots.sqf) fixed and updated.
  • Fixed: Wolf loadout now correctly synchronized across the network.
  • Added: Teleport flag pole at spawn location.
  • Updated: Mission files updated in line with 3Den.
  • Updated: Code base. Completely re-written in line with ARMA 1.80.
  • Updated: Further multiplayer optimization.
  • Updated: Mission balance in most missions.
  • Updated: Applied ADF 2.02 framework.

Updated to v1.66. See OP for more info and download links.

Mission Balancer
As off version 1.66, the missions make use of a mission balancer that spawns AO’s based on the number of populated player slots. Less players means less enemies. The recommended minimum number of players is 4.

In the archive you’ll find a 'Wolfpack_readMe.pdf' document with mission information, client/server information, training information, etc.

Version 1.66

• Fixed: Mission Objective Test Scripts (mots.sqf) timings fixed
  • Added: Mission Balancer. Less players = less enemies and .v.v. Can be configured in mission params
  • Updated: Language, typos.
  • Updated: Applied ADF 2.04 framework.
  • Like 2

Hey,

couldn't find anything in the forums, maybe you can help: When I run the mission on my dedicated server, players start on the island, not in the boats (locally it works). Any ideas?

16 hours ago, Tobur said:

Hey,

couldn't find anything in the forums, maybe you can help: When I run the mission on my dedicated server, players start on the island, not in the boats (locally it works). Any ideas?

Which mission?

Ah, yes that would be helpful possibly.... Vol 1, day 1 v166 

Can you post the dedi server RPT file at pastebin or similar?

Updated to version 1.67. See OP for more information and download links

Changelog version 1.67:

• Fixed: Mission params options
  • Fixed: initPlayerServer bug caused players to be stuck at the spawn island
  • Updated: Applied ADF 2.05 framework.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@ whiztler: Thanks again! Still doesn't work with the latest version 1.67, though. Still starting on the island. Maybe some problem with my mods. Don't bother, just wanted to give you a feedback

Server rpt

https://pastebin.com/C2855z8E

All players are logged in the RPT by the framework:

ADF RPT: Init - executing initPlayerServer.sqf | player: SOR_SSC_1 | JIP: true

It seems you joined in progress (JIP, joined when the game has already started). Wolfpack does not transfer JIP players to the boats. Only players at mission start get moved into the boats/heli's etc. There is a flagpole on the Island that can teleport you to the RV location. The flagpole is marked on the map.

Thanks, but I was the first and only player joining the server, so not really JIP? Something wrong maybe on my side... I will try it out again

The actual operation missions are not well suited for public servers because they don't support JIP well. Most communities plan an event, then players join all together at mission start, and play the mission.

There is a Warmup, Testting and Training mission included (Wolfpack W.T.T.) that offer both JIP and respawn which is perhaps better suited for continuous game play. 

My group is planning to run this (And then Two Sierra afterwards) on our server. However we have quite a few new players and would like to enable respawns if possible. Would this be doable in the mission editor? I understand it goes against the point of these missions but I want to make sure it's enjoyable by the whole group.

Thanks.

You are free to edit the missions to your liking. Both Wolfpack and Two Sierra were not created with 3Den but mostly scripted. You'll need to edit the description.ext in the mission folder to enable respawn and place respawn markers on the map or set to respawn in group.

I would recommend you play the wolfpack training missions. They are a lot of fun and you learn to get the most out of the Wolfpack campaign.

The Two Sierra warm-up missions do offer respawn and teleport to the group leader. The operational missions do not offer respawn. Same as with the Wolfpack missions you need to edit the desription.ext to enable respawn.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, whiztler said:

You are free to edit the missions to your liking. Both Wolfpack and Two Sierra were not created with 3Den but mostly scripted. You'll need to edit the description.ext in the mission folder to enable respawn and place respawn markers on the map or set to respawn in group.

I would recommend you play the wolfpack training missions. They are a lot of fun and you learn to get the most out of the Wolfpack campaign.

The Two Sierra warm-up missions do offer respawn and teleport to the group leader. The operational missions do not offer respawn. Same as with the Wolfpack missions you need to edit the desription.ext to enable respawn.

Cool, thanks. We will be doing the training missions for sure. I actually prefer not having respawns but some of my guys object to it so I'll look into adding it. These missions look awesome btw, thanks for the hard work.

Updated to version 1.68. See OP for more information and download links

Changelog version 1.68:

• Updated: Most mission systems and triggers
  • Updated: Attempt to fix patch/insignia and texture issues
  • Updated: Applied ARMA 3 Encore update.
  • Updated: Applied ADF 2.09 framework.

Please note that some missions require the use of AI helicopters, either for infil or for mission objectives. AI Enhancement mods such as VCO-AI, bCombat and ASR-AI, influence the scripted behaviour of the helicopter pilots often resulting in a broken missions in terms of the helicopter part.

It is recommended to disable AI enhancement mods during missions which require helicopter usage: Day 1, Day 2, Day 6, Day 8.

• Like 2

Updated to version 1.69. See OP for more information and download links

Changelog version 1.69:

• Added: improved support for local hosted sessions.
  • Fixed/removed: Legacy code.
  • Fixed: briefing day's 6, 7, 8.
  • Updated: mission balancer to support 1-2 players.
  • Updated: mission exfil changed to actual heli/boat departures.
  • Updated: fire missions day 2, 3.
  • Updated: Language, typos.
  • Updated: Briefings (JIP info).
  • Updated: Applied ADF 2.10 framework.
  • Thanks 1

My squad and I just tried the Basic Training and we failed it even before the briefing period expired!

I then realised that I (server) was running the ASR AI mod.

So I quit, disabled ASR AI and restarted.

After that the mission ran like a charm.

It's one of the best briefings that we'd ever read.

I never thought that we so enjoy a 45 minute jog through the hills and valleys.

Thanks SO much.

It even convinced them that we should (finally) adopt the ACRE2 and ACE3 mods!

Next week's Advanced Training!

• Like 1

Updated to version 1.70. See OP for more information and download links.

Additional (optional) supported mods

As off version 1.70, the following optional mods are used by Wolfpack: Project Opfor / 3CB Factions / CUP / Community Factions Project. Some of these mods require other mods to function properly.

The mods are used for visual aspects of Blufor and Opfor units – e.g. uniforms, vests, head gear, backpacks, etc. Weapons and vehicles are BIS Vanilla.

It is recommended to disable all AI enhancement functionality (Vcom AI, ASR AI, bCombat, etc) on both the server and the clients.

Changelog version 1.70:

• Added: Mod compatibility (RHS/Project Opfor/3CB Factions/CUP/CFP) for wolf & opfor. See readme.
  • Added: Ambient animals
  • Fixed/removed: Legacy code.
  • Fixed: Player can no longer swap places with AI vehicle crew during exfil.
  • Updated: Spawn on demand. Now via framework function.
  • Updated: Dynamic civilians uses mods if available (RHS/PO/Factions/CUP/CFP)
  • Updated: Helicopter infil day 2, 6, 8
  • Updated: Wolfpack_Vol_1&2.pdf ReadMe document.
  • Updated: Applied ADF 2.14 framework.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/19/2019 at 7:47 PM, whiztler said:

Updated to version 1.70. See OP for more information and download links.

Additional (optional) supported mods

As off version 1.70, the following optional mods are used by Wolfpack: Project Opfor / 3CB Factions / CUP / Community Factions Project. Some of these mods require other mods to function properly.

The mods are used for visual aspects of Blufor and Opfor units – e.g. uniforms, vests, head gear, backpacks, etc. Weapons and vehicles are BIS Vanilla.

Hi,

how can I enable the optional mods? Thought I can switch them on in one of the setup files but I can't find a description in the read me

11 hours ago, Tobur said:

Hi,

how can I enable the optional mods? Thought I can switch them on in one of the setup files but I can't find a description in the read me

The mods are automatically used when active on the server. Mods are applied in the following order:

1. Both "Project Opfor" and "3CB Factions"
  2. Project Opfor
  3. 3CB Factions
  4. Community Factions Project
  5. CUP

If your server has both RHS/Project Opfor and CUP enabled then Wolfpack will use Project Opfor. At the moment mods cannot be manually selected/de-selected.

If you want to change things around then edit "init_redress.sqf" in the scripts folder.

• Thanks 1

Updated to version 1.71. See OP for more information and download links.

OPTIONAL OPFOR/BLUFOR MODS
As off version 1.71 the Wolfpack campaign utilizes a new player loadout. Day and night missions, wet and dry missions, each have their own loadout. Like in RL, tier-1 operators each have their own loadout, including uniform, vest, backpack, primary weapon, hand weapon, etc.  Mods are optional. The missions functions fully without mods

Players are equipped according to the availability of mods which are applied in the following order:

1. Red Hammer Studios (USAF) 
   >> 3CB Factions
   >> Project Opfor
2. CUP (Units) 
   >> Community Factions Project

OVERRIDES
To override vanilla or modded weapons (primary weapons, hand weapons) with NIArms weapons at mission start using the mission params.
If both RHS and CUP mods are active and one wishes to use CUP then you can override RHS with CUP using the params at mission start.

Version 1.71
- Updated: Player loadout. Added support for RHS/CUP/NIArms. See Wolfpack_Readme.pdf for more information.
- Updated: Full seperation mission logic from framework.
- Updated: Wolfpack_Readme.pdf ReadMe document.
- Updated: Applied ADF 2.16 framework.

Album: https://imgur.com/a/VgBaAK1

bUb7pRi.jpg
ztCCixp.jpg
rfUKvV2.jpg
C4fAjRv.jpg
JYJp92e.jpg
c5rpHp5.jpg
rOMFo3U.jpg
T9nRXaN.jpg
uS9Rk3Q.jpg
ONDfO5p.jpg
QtECLy7.jpg
ki9FAma.jpg
XePaEeg.jpg
d5I9uez.jpg
zEm83gh.jpg
Ywq49H1.jpg

• Like 4

Updated to version 1.72. See OP for more information and download links

Changelog version 1.72:

• Updated: Reverted all AI skill to default skill.
  • Updated: Most mission scripts for further performance improvement.
  • Updated: Applied ADF 2.20 framework.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, whiztler said:

Updated to version 1.72. See OP for more information and download links

Changelog version 1.72:

• Updated: Reverted all AI skill to default skill.
  • Updated: Most mission scripts for further performance improvement.
  • Updated: Applied ADF 2.20 framework.

Have the functions been updated in anyway or just the mission scripts?

48 minutes ago, LSValmont said:

Have the functions been updated in anyway or just the mission scripts?

Quite a few of the ADF functions have been updated. Had some issues with the AI skill application so deactivated it. Besides that it is mostly optimization.

• Thanks 1