whiztler

[MP CO15 Campaign] Wolfpack Vol. 1

I am looking into adding TFAR to the mission params. Never worked with it so be patient.

I'll drop you a PM later today with a new Day 3 version for you guys to test. If it works as it should, I'll release the updated pack.

Thanks whiztler. About TFAR - Is it really necessary to add it to the parameters? We are always using it, it's installed on our server. When playing your missions we just disable ACRE in your parameters.

About testing - will a test be valid with only one or two guys?

Thanks whiztler. About TFAR - Is it really necessary to add it to the parameters? We are always using it, it's installed on our server. When playing your missions we just disable ACRE in your parameters.

Just like I do with ACRE, I can then add spare radio's to the crates. I noticed that TFAR actually replaced backpacks (on officers/FTL's ?) Anyway, I'll look into it. if it add's value to gameplay/usability I'll add TFAR.

About testing - will a test be valid with only one or two guys?

I did a quick test on my DS and all seemed fine. But with DS it's always better to test with at least 2 clients.

Vol. 2 coming around nicely. Release soonish :)

I noticed that TFAR actually replaced backpacks (on officers/FTL's ?)

Yeah, it does. Well, it attempts to add the equipment they had in their backpacks to the Radio, which has room for equipment. But it's better not to give team leaders backpacks with mission critical equipment, anyway, as this behavior still has issues.

Vol. 2 coming around nicely. Release soonish :)

Yay! :yay:

But it's better not to give team leaders backpacks with mission critical equipment, anyway, as this behavior still has issues.

Good to know. Thanks!

Have you lads had time to test Day 3 v1.22 yet?

Good to know. Thanks!

Have you lads had time to test Day 3 v1.22 yet?

Yep, Alwarren tested it and it seems to work. PM sent.

Looking forward to playing the updated version Whiztler, the missions are epic well done buddy.

Whiztler, in light of today's Arma 3 official patch, does the pack require updating? Or are we good to play episode 3 tomorrow in its current version?

Whiztler, in light of today's Arma 3 official patch, does the pack require updating? Or are we good to play episode 3 tomorrow in its current version?

From what I could tell from the Spotrep there should be nothing that could interfere with the Wolfpack missions. Did CIA finish Kajman Fire succesfully? You'll be the first ones to do so! Good luck tomorrow!

Did CIA finish Kajman Fire succesfully? You'll be the first ones to do so! Good luck tomorrow!

Yep! Great mission. See this post for some details about it:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=2691176

Eventually I'll make a video of it. Got a lot of raw data I recorded during tge mission.

Tried 3rd mission. Took out the power generators and placed the beacons on the radio tower. We got all the radio up to "splash in 40 seconds - splash" but no boom. Couldn't extract... :(

Arghh, day 3 was wrapped up by another community without probs only 2 weeks ago. -Sigh-

Did you get the message that all power generators were blown up? And did yopu get the exfil marker? Else you have missed an objective

We got the message about all the power generators blown up, didn't get an exfil marker. Since no fire mission ever came, we destroyed the comm tower ourselves, but even that didn't help.

Thanks for the feedback mate. Strange coz I actually finished day 3 myself as well. With proper exfil. Will look into it. perhaps 1.22 did mess something up.

Day 4 - Initialization doesn't work. After initialization complete we can see the messages on the top right corner, but no teleportation occurs. we just left on that salt lake.

Oh crap, sorry buddy. Someone did report that a few days ago, but havent had the time to fix it in time. Update will be ready tomorrow with bugfixes and a test script for each mission. No more no working triggers etc.

Oh crap, sorry buddy. Someone did report that a few days ago, but havent had the time to fix it in time. Update will be ready tomorrow with bugfixes and a test script for each mission. No more no working triggers etc.

ok, looking forward to it :) This mission sounds cool!

Updated to v1.51

See OP for changelog.

Each mission has its own 'Mission Objectives Test Script' to test mission critical triggers and exfil. The script works on a dedicated server environment and can be evoked by a server admin (or anyone who has server admin access).

• Wait at least 2 minutes before starting the script;
  • Head out towards the RV first and/or leave the vehicle before starting the script;
  • Make sure you are logged in as server admin
  • Hit the escape key to bring up the 'debug console';
  • in the execute window enter:
    null = execVM "mots.sqf";

Note that the mots.sqf script exposes all mission spoilers as all players are teleported directly to/from the objectives/exfil location. Some action that require radio triggers [0-0-4] need to be executed manually. Instructions to do so will be advised when needed.

Updated to v1.54. See OP for more info

Dedicated AGM support!

Thanks! Will update both volumes and report back once we hit day 5 again.

Thx for the AGM Support. But its planned that the medic supply is so little? I had only a few bandages, no epi, no morphin and no blood pack. Is the ai cached? just asking what server load is expected.

Question for the gameplay:

A specOps team without NVG?

What can the trainer do in training missions? Just teleport?