bravo93

British Army - Multi-Terrain Pattern (MTP) Uniforms

Ha mihikle...yep I've been following smokedog's progress and am very excited to see what it looks like - I assume it's bloody Awesome ?

Second the Landing craft - there was an A2 mod, but I don't recall it being that completed, not sure you could load vehicles on for instance.

It would be very cool to stage some beach based operations..

SJ

Oh it is mate - should have a public release tomorrow! :D I must have missed the landing craft come out on A2, I remember there was a massive grey one that looked a bit like a Mk10, I've tried that in A3 but it didn't work out so well... lol.

omg yes!!! I'd love to see a landing craft! Don't know if any of you guys have used the CAF Chinnook? If you could lower the ramp like that and run out onto beaches I might just have to leave 16AA ;) I've always wanted the ability to ski in Arma as well, I think we might be waiting a few years for that though :(

hmmm whilst we're talking fantasy, what about horses or donkeys so that our Taki-bunny foe can come charging across the plains... ?

lol

I'd settle for one of those Challenger mods we get teased with.. or (please !) the foxhound. I hope Rock and RKSL re-release some of their vehicles as they were just second to none. Anyway dreaming over

Thinking of which I reckon Skis might be possible using the new PhysX stuff. Did any of you try that Maxx Pro Mod, that was practically sliding all over the place... I think it could be done Friction to one side, low friction to the plane of the ski attachment etc ?

Thanks kari !!!

And thanks for fixing the L85 AND the HAFM uk pack too....

SJ

Hi Bravo93

Love this mod, Would it be possible to add some other units to this pack like the Rifles regiment and maybe some armored regiments aswell?

Rifles: http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mvkadaAmZwYwtGyz8GtpE9Q.jpg

Armoured : http://www.gbfmilitaria.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/20th-armoured.jpg

Something like that maybe?

And on a side note people were talking about a landing craft.

Burnes armories is making one and is realising it very soon and so is UKFF but Im not sure when that shall be complete.

Hello Bravo!

Nice work mate - I was wondering; in the modpack there is the classname "UK_0000_Standard_FieldUniform_Green_SS" listed as RAF Green overalls.

How do you get those in game?

Kaz

Hello Bravo!

Nice work mate - I was wondering; in the modpack there is the classname "UK_0000_Standard_FieldUniform_Green_SS" listed as RAF Green overalls.

How do you get those in game?

Kaz

Sorry for the late response.. simply adding the following to a unit's init should work fine:

this adduniform "UK_0000_Standard_FieldUniform_Green_SS"

:)

Is this going to be updated with the 2 Royal Gurkha Rifles Uniforms now they are part of 16aa?

Hi, curious now that British Para regiment have now retired the eagle emblem introduced in 1999 and now have reissued the original Pegasus emblem introduced from the start, can the PARA uniforms be changed to include the Pegasus emblem on the arm?

Hey, I don't know if this is still being updated with new DZ flashes. Anyone know if the creator is still supporting this?

Over at the 6th we have edited these to use the new combat pegasus (olive and black). If the original creator gives me permission I can release them to the rest of you but he would need to give me permission as it is his mod at the end of the day.

• Like 1