SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

I, too, am pulling my assets from the project. This has gone on far too long. People may not see it, but a whole team doesn't just disappear for no reason.

Those assets are - Pelican model/texture, Warthog model/texture, HEV model/texture, Shotgun model/texture, BR55 model/texture, UNSC marines, army and ODSTs model/texture.

@Kristian + @Baconide, team is ironing it all out. ;)

I'm really sorry it had to come to the nonsense, and the community has the right to make a decision as to who is guilty and who is the victim, but know that this wasn't made in a split-second. This decision was avoided for as long as possible, and it's only now that it has come to this. I also apologise to the admins if this is considered spam, I'd just like for it to be known what assets I'm pulling from any future mod updates.

Youve gotta be fucking kidding me... Are you really going to waste months of effort, lose your entire fanbase and disapoint the whole community over a disagreement???

I mean seriously. What the fuck. Srzly. Why the hate. On a different note, could this all be a massive april fools joke? I mean, the update number is 13, which I beleive is not a coincidence.( cant spell.)

Guys... Let's just have hope and wait, 9th MEU is hosting a conversation that may fix at least some of the issues, we all love halo too much to let it die this way, and despite their actions I'm sure the devs think the same way, they'll find a way.

Well.. I saw it coming. The bitchfight is at its big moment. Now I would like to know what the hell happened, that suddenly the whole team leaves the project!? I dont even know anymore whos mad at who and why and how and what the f**k. I would like to see that all the (ex)developers write down their point of view. Or at least tell us whats going to happen with this project.. But actually, its not even our business. Its just sad that this a project is not going that well.

EDIT:

After reading a while trough this thread, I think the situation is that everyone is mad at spacenavy for some reason and everyone is leaving because they arent able to kick the project's leader, am I right?

Edited by Forky

Guys... Let's just have hope and wait, 9th MEU is hosting a conversation that may fix at least some of the issues, we all love halo too much to let it die this way, and despite their actions I'm sure the devs think the same way, they'll find a way.

tbh, if they loved halo enough to keep going with the mod, they probably would've come to a decision by now which would've done less damage, but from my POV, they're willing to throw it away. I am sad about it, but I have nothing but resentment for the dev team now (ex and current) on how this went, as I'm sure many other people share the same feelings. I just want to ask one question which keeps eating away at me; Why did you join the development to begin with, ex-devs? What motive was there, and why is it no longer to be found? I am genuinely curious at this point, and a reason, no matter how vague, would help put my head to rest.

No need to answer if you don't see a reason to, of course. I still feel the urge to ask, though.

Edited by Snowba11

What are they even arguing over. The community is so ill-informed. You all packed up and left and we don't even know why

Is it only me that feels slightly heart broken about this

Edited by iCMspectre

You bloody children

I'm making a forum account just to tell you how stupid you're all being. Pathetic:mad:

It's not an easy decision. But after reviewing all the steps we've taken and what has happened, there is no other alternative.

Since everyone else is doing this, just to get it out of the way:

My models include:

• Scythe AA

• UNSC watchtower

• Modular base walls

• Specops building

• Communications dish http://i.imgur.com/MLGBhAK.png

• M168 demo charge

• Military office/barracks

• Radiobox

• Billboard

• Equipment crate

• Weapons crate (before overhaul)

• Old Mombasa Buildings

I'm sorry it has come to this. I'm using my right to pull the models I've created in the development of TEI.

To the community, this sounds like the end, but while people still have the desire to drop feet first into hell and bip bap bam those innies, we'll still have a desire to make it come true. :bye:

I, too, am pulling my assets from the project. This has gone on far too long. People may not see it, but a whole team doesn't just disappear for no reason.

Those assets are - Pelican model/texture, Warthog model/texture, HEV model/texture, Shotgun model/texture, BR55 model/texture, UNSC marines, army and ODSTs model/texture.

@Kristian + @Baconide, team is ironing it all out. ;)

I'm really sorry it had to come to the nonsense, and the community has the right to make a decision as to who is guilty and who is the victim, but know that this wasn't made in a split-second. This decision was avoided for as long as possible, and it's only now that it has come to this. I also apologise to the admins if this is considered spam, I'd just like for it to be known what assets I'm pulling from any future mod updates.

:( so does this mean no more halo mods for arma? you guys are smashing all my hopes and dreams right now...why did it have to come to this? please don't let this project die out.

To the community, this sounds like the end, but while people still have the desire to drop feet first into hell and bip bap bam those innies, we'll still have a desire to make it come true.

at last, a small light in the fogs and shadows..

okay Im getting a bit too dramatic.

Nobody panic!

Everything will be okay, believe me! Just give me a few days.

No assets of yours will be used any longer. :)

As much as it hurts the mod and the community, that is all of your decisions.

THE MOD IS NOT DEAD, ANYONE.

Nobody panic!

I don't know if I can trust any of you anymore...

Nobody panic!

I trust you.....but break my heart, and I cut off your dick.( jk)

(Shouldnt it be everyone, not anyone?)

Be positive people, just see how it goes, and I wish luck to all the devs that were once TEI and I wish luck to SpaceNavy as he continues the project. I'm sure the rest of the community will agree that everything will get better eventually. Once again the best of luck to you all. Lots of love and hugs and kisses

Im going to use this as an example of how you don't communicate to the community, you don't chicken away all your assets and expect outside groups to want to work with you in the future because you can't get along to the point of sabotaging a mod everyone supposidly had equal claim to.

"What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way one/some of them wants it. Well, he/they gets it. I don't like it any more than you men."

-Original Quote by Strother Martin

Im going to use this as an example of how you don't communicate to the community, you don't chicken away all your assets and expect outside groups to want to work with you in the future because you can't get along to the point of sabotaging a mod everyone supposidly had equal claim to.

Trust me when I say they had reason to. I just hope halo in arma lives on

While theres truth in what you say, childish asset pulling and fragmentation is never the positive awnser.

After just logging on to check on the thread and play some arma, I am utterly crushed. I wish the devs could have worked things out or at least came to a compromise for the sake of the mod and community, but I'm sure everyone had their reasons. RIP TEI. You shall remain on my hard drive forever

This is just saddening and stupid at the same time. For the people pulling out of the mod, you're a fool. I hope every mod team out there sees this topic so they know how trustworthy you really are. TEI is probably one of the most original concept mods (in terms of content, not originality). Never before has there been a Halo mod in Arma (that I am aware of) and you all want to throw it away over an argument. 0/10 lost faith.

This is just saddening and stupid at the same time. For the people pulling out of the mod, you're a fool. I hope every mod team out there sees this topic so they know how trustworthy you really are. TEI is probably one of the most original concept mods (in terms of content, not originality). Never before has there been a Halo mod in Arma (that I am aware of) and you all want to throw it away over an argument. 0/10 lost faith.

Yeah it's clearly the content makers fault in this

Yeah it's clearly the content makers fault in this

Unsure if sarcasm. If it is, then who's fault is it really? And why so much overreaction?

Unsure if sarcasm. If it is, then who's fault is it really? And why so much overreaction?

Its going to be the fault of anyone who isnt on the dev roster for this by the end of the week.