SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

Define "fixed"

Fixed as in you dont pass out after one shot to the leg; since you do have futuristic space armor, I would it would have advanced over the course of 500 years.

Fixed as in you dont pass out after one shot to the leg; since you do have futuristic space armor, I would it would have advanced over the course of 500 years.

Also in Halo: New Blood (The sequel to Halo 3:ODST) Romeo take a pistol shot the visor of his helmet and was okay to fight and Buck gets shot in the arm and the armor of the suit took most the damage. Though the impact threw him across the room, he still was okay to keep fighting

"Ingridson squeezed off a shot at Romeo. It caught him in his faceplate and knocked him to the floor."

"Ingridson started to empty her pistol at me. One of the slugs caught me in the arm, sending me spinning into the desks and chairs arranged in a semicircle facing the balcony. My armor took the worst of it, but a chunk of the bullet found its way through the protection and buried itself in my shoulder. The impact felt even worse, like getting kicked by a Brute."

Edit: For you Halo ODST lore junkies. Halo: New Blood is a great read. If you ever what happened to Rookie and the crew Alpha-Nine after Halo 3:ODST. This is for you

Edited by Theronnett

I am a kind and merciful god.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gui4q9ratz4j0d9/TEI_v0.13_Alpha.rar

http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-eridanus-insurrection/downloads/the-eridanus-insurrection-v013-alpha-release

(^ Awaiting authorization currently)

Lots of bugs but a few things added. We'll release another update shortly that will fix the very obvious bugs and add some features that were promised.

Changelog and known bugs will be updated at that time as well.

I am a kind and merciful god.

The moment you truly believe you are a god. We're all screwed

The moment you truly believe you are a god. We're all screwed

It's a joke chill

It's a joke chill

Sorry. I wrote it in a joking manner. Looks like the letters didn't portray that. Maybe I should wrote like HK-47

Sad Remark: I'm stuck at work, so I can't check out the changes

---------- Post added at 07:25 ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 ----------

Btw. Already sharing this post with everyone on my FL who is interested in the mod. Like 5th Fleet and such

This update was not mutually agreed upon. The Falcon is still being textured. I recommend refraining from updating for now guys.

This update was not mutually agreed upon. The Falcon is still being textured. I recommend refraining from updating for now guys.

Copy. Understood

Interesting. You and Cody not getting along?

Interesting. You and Cody not getting along?

Probably best not to inquire in the dealings of the behind the scenes actions of the development team. It does nothing but fan the flames that could be something light into a full forest fire. Trust me. I know. Personal experience

Probably best not to inquire in the dealings of the behind the scenes actions of the development team. It does nothing but fan the flames that could be something light into a full forest fire. Trust me. I know. Personal experience

That would be dreadful.

Thanks for your understanding guys. Good things come to those who wait :)

2986c68956.jpg

As if anyone's going to say no to an update. I couldn't care less if the Falcon were spray painted pink and had rainbows for exhaust, a Falcon is a Falcon my friend.

As if anyone's going to say no to an update. I couldn't care less if the Falcon were spray painted pink and had rainbows for exhaust, a Falcon is a Falcon my friend.

I mean agreed upon between developers. Very buggy release. Obviously you guys are eager for updates! haha.

@JinougaF, it's a section of the model. Slowly getting it textured.

Edited by Stirls

I mean agreed upon between developers. Very buggy release. Obviously you guys are eager for updates! haha.

Are you kidding? The work you guys produce is phenomenal, of course we're eager haha. And as usual, great work on the textures for that Falcon. Can't wait to do stealth insertions now.

PLEASE READ. the update was not mutually agreed upon and was released by one members rash decision. we are working on taking down the update and are working out some issues within the dev team. i suggest not downloading this update and staying with the last stable release while we fix our problems internally. we will have an update ready for you soon, but first we have to take care of admin stuff. i apologize for this hiccup but i assure you, this mod wont die.

bear with us, spread the word not to update please. sorry again.

Edited by Thedog88

umm...yeah

@kecharles, I don´t think that was supposed to go online...

It most definitely was not. Hopefully there's a way to roll it back. Least you PW6 guys are persistent. Thanks anyway! hahahah