SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

Yeah, nothing stop the Eradinus Insurrection Team to make their own interpretation of the AA Helmet for the airbones troops of UNSC, after all, it's their mod, and the Eradinus Insurrection belong to the extented universe, so they can probably add their own creation in the mind of Halo.

Edited by Drakedaeron

Does anyone think jetpacks/boosters be added at all?

Does anyone think jetpacks/boosters be added at all?

not really

---------- Post added at 18:04 ---------- Previous post was at 17:39 ----------

Also do you guys Plan to add in these assault bags from Halo:CEA to the Mod

Examples of Bags are in the link.

Also a ton of Halo: CEA marines too

http://imgur.com/a/8H2zd

welp nvm the AA helmet was developed after first contact. 2535.

Like many others have said, I'm sure you can include a slightly different version of it, doesn't necessarily have to be the MJOLNIR variant. It describes them as wearing typical UNSCA BDUs, so really the only work you'd have to do in constructing the unit would be the helmet and the loadout. It would be a really neat thing to see and would offer an alternative to HEV insertion.

Like many others have said, I'm sure you can include a slightly different version of it, doesn't necessarily have to be the MJOLNIR variant. It describes them as wearing typical UNSCA BDUs, so really the only work you'd have to do in constructing the unit would be the helmet and the loadout. It would be a really neat thing to see and would offer an alternative to HEV insertion.

Well says Variant of it. So i'm thinking of using the EVA style BDU for the helmet when I use the helmet if they make it.

Funny I brought this up on page 163 on these forums

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?177321-The-Eridanus-Insurrection-An-Arma-3-Total-Modication&p=2890547&viewfull=1#post2890547

I remember, but I don't remember a conclusion. Also, I don't remember any concept art being brought up.

How much new stuff can we be expecting for the next update, or is that classified?

I remember, but I don't remember a conclusion. Also, I don't remember any concept art being brought up.

How much new stuff can we be expecting for the next update, or is that classified?

there was no conclusion. I was ignored with my comment

Then I guess my post was a spotty memory of your post. Your post must have been absorbed by the idea of drop-jets and the release date.

At least it's definitely been noticed now.

EDIT:

Also it's crazy to think that this mod has had 100+ pages of forum posts since the release was announced. It just goes to show the amount of support there is for this mod and the fast growing community behind it. Keep up the amazing work.

Edited by FrostyWheats

As was I, I remember discussing this extensively. Perhaps the devs are being hush hush about it right now, but I thought it would be a really cool idea to include them since we haven't seen them in any of the games.

As was I, I remember discussing this extensively. Perhaps the devs are being hush hush about it right now, but I thought it would be a really cool idea to include them since we haven't seen them in any of the games.

Yeah. The Army has been making becoming a mainstay sense reach. Even though they were 1st mentioned during Fall of Reach With Col Ackerson

---------- Post added at 23:56 ---------- Previous post was at 22:52 ----------

this is awesome

Remember that time everyone thought Elites in ArmA were far fetched?

I swear the devs are amazing

I'm new to this, but I remember devs saying it was possible. Just that it would be a pain to do. I also know of a WH40K mod that will try to add in things like 8 foot tall space marines.

I never thought it was far-fetched.

But holy shit. This is great. We may get the whole Halo experience. A milsim game where you can play an outgunned and outmanned colonial militia fighting off the Covenant!

Even though the devs have said this will not be a part of TEI, it would be awesome to see someone make elites and possibly other covenant species. +1000 points for anyone who does (I'll also bake cookies or something for the person who does):)

Even though the devs have said this will not be a part of TEI, it would be awesome to see someone make elites and possibly other covenant species. +1000 points for anyone who does (I'll also bake cookies or something for the person who does):)

Personally, I think once they get everything they want in TEI, they should start work on something with the Covenant and SPARTANs. That Elite thing is really cool, I could only imagine the type of gameplay there would be fighting those types of bad guys.

throw back to the older days of the thread, but ive decided to stop wearing pants after that video...

not really

---------- Post added at 18:04 ---------- Previous post was at 17:39 ----------

Also do you guys Plan to add in these assault bags from Halo:CEA to the Mod

Examples of Bags are in the link.

Also a ton of Halo: CEA marines too

http://imgur.com/a/8H2zd

We are actually planning those bags. :)

Does anyone know why the depolarising visors make everything underneath turn blue for me?

Does anyone know why the depolarising visors make everything underneath turn blue for me?

Like the face turning blue? I had that problem when I dropped the HEV from 170000m onto Kavala.

Yeah but it happens all the time

Well do remember this is still a first release, so there will always be bugs and issues.

We are actually planning those bags. :)

Okay, I would've put on skull that would have gotten rid of the HUD and weapon. But Halo CEA does not have a skull like that.

BTW, I'm just wondering, did you guys see the post I did about the pelican cockpit?

Well do remember this is still a first release, so there will always be bugs and issues.

I know that, wanted to see if it was happening to anyone else

Hey everyone! SpaceNavy here.

Some of you may have already seen it, but the rumors are true!

Work on the Covenant has become a top priority above everything else. Development on all assets has halted and been switched to focus on making the entire Covenant Army!

The planned asset list is as follows:

--------------------

FACTIONS:

INDEPEDENT

Covenant Army

-Elite Warriors

-Jackal Infantry

-Grunt Meatsheilds

-Brute Monsters

WEAPONS:

Energy Sword

Gravity Hammer

Plasma Pistol

Plasma Rifle

Needler

Scarab Gun

T51 Carbine

Beam Rifle

VEHICLES:

Banshee

Wraith

Chopper

Ghost

Scarab

Spectre

Seraph

MISC OBJECTS/BUILDINGS:

Covenant Style Buildings

High Charity

CCS-battlecruiser

CSO-supercarrier

TERRAINS:

Sangheilios - The ENTIRE planet! Thousands of kms squared. Relive your favorite Kilo-1 fantasies in full glory.

MOD SUPPORT:

Jurassic Arma (Sangheilis gotta have their family with them right?)

--------------------

Here are some more screenshots from development:

http://i.imgur.com/SAbbNeV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Fn3ENFJ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/IG7b5eB.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/mqiuAAI.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ELMbW2E.jpg

This is only the beginning. We are very excited to share this information with you and we can't wait to indulge your fantasies.

WORT WORT WORT

Yeahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!, any plans of Spartan or more ODST Armors?

Yeahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!, any plans of Spartan or more ODST Armors?

All the SPARTANs ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!!