SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

I finished the test just now,load only CBA,TEI,AIATP,ASDG_JR,AGM,play in my sever with TEI stuffs for 30 mins,no more crash.Seem that TEI can't load with RHS right now.No other issues find so far.:)

I think RHS scope systems make the problem with it.

Hopefully fix this crash issue asap :D

8f the developers time allow

So the script for calling in an odst works fine, but is there anyway you can make it so when you request one it drops a whole squad of them instead of just one?

I think RHS scope systems make the problem with it.

Hopefully fix this crash issue asap :D

8f the developers time allow

Dose RHS has its own scope system?I can remember really.

Anyway,we can now start a TEI server,that's enough for me,but if this issue could be fixed would be best!:)

Dose RHS has its own scope system?I can remember really.

Anyway,we can now start a TEI server,that's enough for me,but if this issue could be fixed would be best!:)

What is in RHS that you want to use so badly? Russians/US forces don't exactly go hand-in-hand with the UNSC.

What is in RHS that you want to use so badly? Russians/US forces don't exactly go hand-in-hand with the UNSC.

Oh,that's because the members wanna to load all mod we use together and no need to change the setting of the server side.I just persuaded them to make an additional server for TEI and now all problem sloved.

The SOIEVs were surprisingly compatible with my old drop script!

I remember seeing an earlier video where the person could blow the door off, is that function included in the beta? Also, is there a way to open the door automatically via. script?

Am I just stupid or is there some way I can get it to show my player on the screen? as is it shows what looks to be the flattened texture of the drop pod...?

Am I just stupid or is there some way I can get it to show my player on the screen? as is it shows what looks to be the flattened texture of the drop pod...?

What mods are you using? If none, delete the mod folder @TEI and re-download and install it.

That was a bug we had slightly before release but it was fixed. Seems to be working for everyone else.

Edit:

Enable PiP in your video settings and it should work!

This is probably why.

Edited by spacenavy90

This was the problem :P I normally play without PiP because its basically useless except aesthetically and it drops my frames by about 1/3, but I guess I will be using it alot now xD

I've noticed a bug with the pelicans updated flight model, the AI seem to have difficulty landing, on approach to the ground it bounces up and down quite a bit then when it touches down once or twice it takes off again and has another attempt at landing.

I've noticed a bug with the pelicans updated flight model, the AI seem to have difficulty landing, on approach to the ground it bounces up and down quite a bit then when it touches down once or twice it takes off again and has another attempt at landing.

Are you using MCC or Zeus to let AI do this?If so,I confirm the EVAC and CAS function in MCC would sometime cause this "land and land again" bug.

No it's just in the editor with a transport unload waypoint placed on a invisible helipad, it's not so much a land and land again so much as it comes close to the ground then lifts off again swaying from side to side several times.

No it's just in the editor with a transport unload waypoint placed on a invisible helipad, it's not so much a land and land again so much as it comes close to the ground then lifts off again swaying from side to side several times.

Seem like a BIS' fault now...

Can anyone who has tried running this in tandem with RHS tell me what happens and where things go wrong? I want to look at the combination and find where certain parts can come together in maybe an interesting mission dynamic. Also, where would I go to request making the biofoam a functional item in AGM, like a more powerful bandage? It would be their post right? And if anyone knows where I might be able to set a value for it in the files of AGM, could you tell me where?

I'm also interested in why RHS and our mod isn't compatiblite. If someone finds out, please detail it for us.

Also, marksman48 if you don't post that video of the Wasteland Pelican chase I'll hunt you down and ban you from the mod.

if u possible can u make some debug file for us?

we can test.

---------- Post added at 08:32 ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 ----------

ohh and did u check the old C-17's cargo attatch script?

it looks pretty well matched with ur pelican

I'm not ask for a fixed thanks, I've been warned because of ask something and I'm not going to ask anything after that.Just reply what I thought you were asking "me",no more else.I'm done here.:)

---------- Post added at 16:40 ---------- Previous post was at 16:34 ----------

if u possible can u make some debug file for us?

we can test.

---------- Post added at 08:32 ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 ----------

ohh and did u check the old C-17's cargo attatch script?

it looks pretty well matched with ur pelican

You mean the one in USAF mod or the standalone one?I only tested the USAF one before,IMO,I don't think the cargo function of that C-17 works very well,often stuck in it.

I guess you could add a hidden gunner to falcon, who could control the cannon. If that's not possible then maybe at least give pilot some rocket pods or something.

I guess you could add a hidden gunner to falcon, who could control the cannon. If that's not possible then maybe at least give pilot some rocket pods or something.

Not every aircraft needs to have weapons just look at the UH60 Blackhawk. That is the role the Falcon takes on more than any other aircraft.

Falcon = UH60

Pelican = Mi24

Hornet = Little Bird

I'm also interested in why RHS and our mod isn't compatiblite. If someone finds out, please detail it for us.

Also, marksman48 if you don't post that video of the Wasteland Pelican chase I'll hunt you down and ban you from the mod.

pls bousz.

But seriously all you hear is the pelican engine whine and I looked away right as you shot him.

._.

But what would be your preferable upload site? :D

Not every aircraft needs to have weapons just look at the UH60 Blackhawk. That is the role the Falcon takes on more than any other aircraft.

Falcon = UH60

Pelican = Mi24

Hornet = Little Bird

I love you, everyone does. You know that right? That goes for all you devs.

pls bousz.

But seriously all you hear is the pelican engine whine and I looked away right as you shot him.

._.

But what would be your preferable upload site? :D

Uploading the video on Youtube now as unlisted. Says it will be around an hour to upload. We'll see if it works. In the meantime, I'm going to bed.

-EDIT-

This will reportedly be the link.

We'll see.

Edited by marksman48

Amazing mod but, when I enabled it and looked at my VR Arsenal, it wiped my loadouts I had. I discovered it kept on doing it when I enabled the mod again. I was pretty mad because I spent in total 4 hours doing the loadouts I had. I still want to use it because it is great but i'd like this problem fixed first. :(:butbut:

If you didn't know, the ODSTs helmet attachments disappear when you depolarise the visor