SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

That is an idea for another mod, not ours. The ODST visor feature was something only for the enclosed helmets.

If you want that type of mod feel free to make it but we have more important things to work on like the Scorpion, Hornet and Falcon right now.

Not to mention the countless more assets still on the to-do list.

Is there a plan to improve the armor values soon? We played a mission today, but we have to be extremely careful due to the damage values versus the armor protection.

Is there a plan to improve the armor values soon? We played a mission today, but we have to be extremely careful due to the damage values versus the armor protection.

We already increased the armor values and lowered bullet damage.

There comes a point where you need to remember you aren't playing Halo. This is Arma. Don't get shot you die,

I don't know if this was discussed or not, but have you guys considered the Elephant? I would consider it low priority, but it would be pretty damn cool to have one of those things roll through a city. I'm not sure how big vehicles can get in this engine without it absolutely shitting itself.

Oh, and I was going to ask if there is a script to have the AI use HEV pods without forgetting to pull the chute?

Oh, and I was going to ask if there is a script to have the AI use HEV pods without forgetting to pull the chute?

What do you mean? In the current template mission, AI support comes in just like players, popping the chute, ejecting the door, and hopping out.

What do you mean? In the current template mission, AI support comes in just like players, popping the chute, ejecting the door, and hopping out.

I was messing around with it in the editor, and didn't know if there was a specific script or function you had to do to get them to pull the chute and eject the door. I kinda just dropped them from 10,000m and hoped they'd figure it out but I was wrong lol

Hey, I love this mod and where it's going. I did notice a tiny problem with the HEV script. When you initiate the emergency door eject, you can repeatedly do it and and they just keep spawning. Even when you exit you can still do it, and it is a bit funky.

Hey, I love this mod and where it's going. I did notice a tiny problem with the HEV script. When you initiate the emergency door eject, you can repeatedly do it and and they just keep spawning. Even when you exit you can still do it, and it is a bit funky.

Yeah its been fixed. Just waiting to push the update.

We already increased the armor values and lowered bullet damage.

There comes a point where you need to remember you aren't playing Halo. This is Arma. Don't get shot you die,

My clan is likely the damage now. You got the right balance going for the moment. We can take a few hits and adapt to an ambush. Still lose a few men to head shots, 40mm or lucky hits. But its war. You will lose men in a ambush. but the fix made it where it is possible to survive over a GJ patrol getting jumped by vietcon being completely wasted in the bush. we give you our support.

But we are already see it on fb and some forums. This mod is slowly becoming what Dayz did for Arma 2. I'm seeing people saying they are buying arma just for this mod and half a day later we see them again not realizing that arma is not halo, cod, or bf. That you really do need to pay attention. Lol. Things are getting interesting haha

Edited by Theronnett

This is FANTASTIC work!!!! A deep nod to the development team, i always thought HALO was a cool 'looking' game, but thought the shields that constantly regenerate and force you to shoot a player hundreds of times before killing im was an absolute turn-off and has kept me from spending any dollars on it. To see you have iven us assets that can create the HALO atmosphere in a more realistic battle simulator is a wonderful sight indeed sir. Hats off to you guys:dance1:

This is FANTASTIC work!!!! A deep nod to the development team, i always thought HALO was a cool 'looking' game, but thought the shields that constantly regenerate and force you to shoot a player hundreds of times before killing im was an absolute turn-off and has kept me from spending any dollars on it. To see you have iven us assets that can create the HALO atmosphere in a more realistic battle simulator is a wonderful sight indeed sir. Hats off to you guys:dance1:

A 100 shots. Idk. only if you couldn't hit them. It's actually very easy to kill in halo if your decent at it. Half a mag at most of you get the drop on a guy. Even less if they just stand there

Thank you very much for sending us the updated Alpha release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Just tested and confirmed the Pod drop function can be used in Zeus or MCC,it's very simple,just put a flag using Zeus or MCC,then copy the script into the init line of the flag you put(for zeus double click the flag you put and in MCC before you put the flag on ground you would see the init line of it.),then you are done,all same with the function in the TEI Template mission.:)Really great work to make it works in Zeus and Mcc.

I have an idea for the pelican speed that could work, though im not sure. Do you know the FA-18 superHornet addon? It has an afterburners feature, which is an script that increases the acceleration and the speed when activated. Im not sure how that script works, but if you did something similar and you managed to get it to work properly, the pelican would become even more versatile (without the need of being VTOL). So the player could enable and disable it depending the circumstances, this way it could travel long distances faster, then disable it, slow down quickly and deploy wherever its needed to. Slow mode 200 kmh - fast mode up to 500 kmh. Of course Ai should not use this mode unless scripted to do so, Ai has already enough problems with it, though it pilots much better now.

I don't know if this was discussed or not, but have you guys considered the Elephant? I would consider it low priority, but it would be pretty damn cool to have one of those things roll through a city. I'm not sure how big vehicles can get in this engine without it absolutely shitting itself.

I am not a representative but if you look on the front page under planned assets you can see they do intend on making the elephant in the future.

Just tested and confirmed the Pod drop function can be used in Zeus or MCC,it's very simple,just put a flag using Zeus or MCC,then copy the script into the init line of the flag you put(for zeus double click the flag you put and in MCC before you put the flag on ground you would see the init line of it.),then you are done,all same with the function in the TEI Template mission.:)Really great work to make it works in Zeus and Mcc.

Whats the script?

About the Pelican: would it be possible to add "invisible" air breaks to slow down very fast? Just an idea. While the current handling may be be a bit over the top, at least its better then the bathtub-filled-with-bricks we had before, all it needs is some tweaking.

I have been asked if I could do an olive uniform, not a big problem, but I will not release anything, best I can do is send the texture to TEI devs and hope it gets included.

T7Pehw8t.jpg

sgsCplpt.jpg

I just noticed that ODST uniforms actually do have bracers and elbow protectors, now I just need to figure out how to put those on heavy marine BDU and I will be happy in my pants.

About Pelican Gunship, yes its big, but I like to think of it as a UNSC version of Mi-24 Hind.

Edited by Taro8

I just check but ur new 1.2 ver keep crashing when I choose ur halo weapons.

but M7? and shotguns working well.

but others, no

I just check but ur new 1.2 ver keep crashing when I choose ur halo weapons.

but M7? and shotguns working well.

but others, no

How did you install the update? If you deleted the old files then put in the new files that may be your issue.

If not, bad install or conflicting mods.

Whats the script?

Open the Template mission use the Editor,and you will find it.

---------- Post added at 20:36 ---------- Previous post was at 20:29 ----------

Is anyone from the DEV team still here?

I found a serious issue may caused by TEI.

I load TEI on my server side and then started the server,when I connect to the server(I also loaded TEI when I connect the server),it seems the server side would crashed in few minutes and lost the connection.All the other members in my coop unit have this issue too and they all loaded TEI when then connect to the server.Then I unload the TEI from the server side,no more this issue,seem it is the reason.I'm also using RHS 0.3.6 and ALIVE with TEI.

---------- Post added at 20:39 ---------- Previous post was at 20:36 ----------

It is the server side crashed not the player side game crash.The player side the game was still running but the server side crashed so they lost connection because the server shut down.

Blarg. I want to play so bad. Need to master the Pelican and make them dance to my tune. But alas I'm stuck at work ;-;

Whenever i use the script it says "invalid number in expression" or something

Whenever i use the script it says "invalid numbers" or something

If you wanna to make the script works in Zeus or MCC,you have to change that “this†in the script to “_thisâ€.Sorry forgot to mention this.should like this,"_this addaction [("<t color="#81BEF7"">" + ("Request Orbital Insertion") +"</t>"), TEI_HEV_fnc_podCallSelf, "", 7, true, true, "", "];",I use this in Zeus and it works.

And anyone know the reason of the server side crash?

So I was testing the durability of the pelican. Watching it take .50 cal And rocket fire left and right. Feeling like a bad ass.... the I spawned a Tigeris and and next I know It. I'm falling out of the sky and my AI copilot ditches me to go splat on the ground. So the name of the game. If your going against light infantry. The Pelican is the best friend you could have. But you have hostile AAA. May the Odin open the gates of Valhalla for you. For your coming through in a ball of glory.

LOVE IT

---------- Post added at 12:56 ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 ----------

Anyone know the script that the people use in invade and annex to magnetize tanks the the Huron. That would go perfect for the pelican if you could center it to the magnets in the back