SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

yes sorry, i meant the frigate.

i tried the editor, it works, but i thought i could play it with my friend. is it possible or do we absolutly need to go on a special server?

One question, for mission makers. When will you deploy buildings and objects?

Cun I haz hotfix plz!!!1 :cccc

Dude, hold your horses. I'm sure they are working on it.

Just one question, are you going to change the marines/army backpacks? ODSTS have their own, but the others use vanilla bags. Are you going to make new models for them, or are just going to re-skin them so color will match with their respective armours/clothes? (Desert army bag looks fine). The texture file is located in weapons_f\ammoboxes\bags\data - backpack_fast_rgr_co

One question, for mission makers. When will you deploy buildings and objects?

We will release the buildings and the first terrain at the same time in a separate download.

From then on, we will build onto it the terrains and the structures.

Just one question, are you going to change the marines/army backpacks? ODSTS have their own, but the others use vanilla bags. Are you going to make new models for them, or are just going to re-skin them so color will match with their respective armours/clothes? (Desert army bag looks fine). The texture file is located in weapons_f\ammoboxes\bags\data - backpack_fast_rgr_co

We will have a couple new backpacks but there are not very many shown in the Halo games.

Oh and everyone should probably stay at your computers for about.... 10 or 15 more minutes.

we will release the buildings and the first terrain at the same time in a separate download.

From then on, we will build onto it the terrains and the structures.

We will have a couple new backpacks but there are not very many shown in the halo games.

Oh and everyone should probably stay at your computers for about.... 10 or 15 more minutes.

fucking hotfix hype

Dude, hold your horses. I'm sure they are working on it.

It was a joke reference. God people cannot take jokes

THE HYPE IS REAL!

Before I give it to you, I want you all to know I have not slept yet because I was up all night with some other devs getting this baby ready.

Boohoo for me.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fpws92hbdba7aeg/TEI_v0.12_Alpha.rar

Thanks for your continued dedication space!

If it makes you feel any better I've lost a lot of sleep because of this mod too, both waiting for it and playing it. Thanks again! Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

THE HYPE IS REAL!

Before I give it to you, I want you all to know I have not slept yet because I was up all night with some other devs getting this baby ready.

Boohoo for me.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fpws92hbdba7aeg/TEI_v0.12_Alpha.rar

Awesome! Thanks Navy!

Downloading now. Is there a readme file with all of what was fixed in the file?

Awesome! Thanks Navy!

Downloading now. Is there a readme file with all of what was fixed in the file?

Looking at the readme now.

Yes.

We will have a couple new backpacks but there are not very many shown in the Halo games.

mmm it's true, the only one seen its the rucksack and used by the marines and ODSST. You already have the ODST using their Rucksack, and I have seen there are 3 versions: Black, Tan , Green. Black of course used by ODST, but what about the Tan and green variants? I think that the marines and desert version could use the TAN and the army woodland the green. that would be better than the actual vanilla backpacks imho and would work till you get the army and marine rucksacks done.

http://www.halopedia.org/images/thumb/5/56/UNSC_backpack.jpg/300px-UNSC_backpack.jpg

http://i.cubeupload.com/X7vIkk.png

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110927174328/halo/de/images/7/74/Army_R%C3%BCstung_3.jpg

And OMFG downloading the update right now! :D And please sleep well, you did a great job.

No PWS update?

I have to wait on them (PW6 and Armaholic) to download and host it.

Thats why I make sure to have a Mediafire and Moddb link out first thing.

With the ODST Drop pod template mission I encountered a bug, where once landed and the door is ejected you still have the option of ejecting the door off, leaving you with unlimited doors in front of the pod.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/536264712583946963/F58D443DE52F54A62540D50C75FD476597C86A9E/1024x640.resizedimage

But so far really enjoying the hotfix, glad the SMG sight works now!

ok no problem man. Was confused there for a second.

I have to wait on them (PW6 and Armaholic) to download and host it.

Thats why I make sure to have a Mediafire and Moddb link out first thing.

Ah okay, hope PW6 uploads it soon.

Also, funny bug with the HEV. Apparently I can do emergency exits indefinitely.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/715283092360473978/DACD98E63C84119C2553C0445AAAD29782EBFBB1/

Sooooo I tried my hand at a short trailer with some footage of me messing around with the pods.

Ive gotta say that Pelicans handle much better right now, also AI seems to deal with it better. However upping the bodyFrictionCoef had the negative impact on max speed, now I cant go over 90 knots (turns out I kept referring to knots as KM/h). It seems it was that setting that made AI gain attitude as when I changed it to 0.2 the problem returned. I guess there is some fine balance between speed gain and AI dealing with it.

Still, Im really impressed, I replaced the Ghosthawk with D77 and played the "Combined Arms" showcase, man, the intro is SOOO much cooler when starting in the cargo of that thing.

Cant wait for the Falcon, I think I will use it to replace the Littlebirds, at least until Hornets come in. Will AV-22 Sparrowhawk ever come to be? A replacement for the Blackfoot would be great.

Also; will Cougar will be able to carry troops?

Edited by Taro8

Sooooo I tried my hand at a short trailer with some footage of me messing around with the pods.

great video man that was nice!