SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

If I could get a Teamspeak IP from every unit/group doing TEI stuff, that'd be great.

If I could get a Teamspeak IP from every unit/group doing TEI stuff, that'd be great.

And a website link! I'll promote you fo' free!

I got a few errors in this mod

And i need some help

I already have the requirements but still, i get an error Addon 'TEI_Ins_Units_ER' requires addon 'A3_characters_f_bootcamp'

And this too

Include file userconfig \TEI\TEI.hpp not found

ty in advance

I got a few errors in this mod

And i need some help

I already have the requirements but still, i get an error Addon 'TEI_Ins_Units_ER' requires addon 'A3_characters_f_bootcamp'

And this too

Include file userconfig \TEI\TEI.hpp not found

ty in advance

The first error is caused by you missing a pbo found in the base game of ArmA 3. Best bet is to verify game cache.

Second error is caused by you not moving the userconfig folder from the addon .rar file to you Arma 3 directory.

ts3.foxgamingservers.com

---------- Post added at 02:06 ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 ----------

One quick question - will the HEVs have the little black parachute type thingy that deploys from them to help slow them down a tad?

What about the thrust vectoring engines?

ts3.foxgamingservers.com

---------- Post added at 02:06 ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 ----------

One quick question - will the HEVs have the little black parachute type thingy that deploys from them to help slow them down a tad?

What about the thrust vectoring engines?

Yes the parachute deploys and I think the engines are implied with our script.

Wait, are the HEVS being fixed in the hotfix or the next update

Yes! Working on them right now actually.

Hopefully zeus can deploy the HeVed infantry via Zeus module or somethjng.

Like Ares's teleport module.

Hopefully zeus can deploy the HeVed infantry via Zeus module or somethjng.

Like Ares's teleport module.

Doubtful it'll work exactly with Zeus. Will need some scripting to make work possibly.

You'll have the Teamspeak IP from me on Wednesday morning. The Website... well we are really lacking that. I don't have a clue when it comes to web design, so for now we are using a Steam Group. However, only 4 of us are currently in it due to us not officially green-lighting till Wednesday.

So on Wednesday I'll give you guys our TS IP, but until then, I need to finish our Training Facility. Found a badass Target Range script for rifle qualifications.

Yes the parachute deploys and I think the engines are implied with our script.

Yes! Working on them right now actually.

I love you.

Edited by marksman48
Accidental dupe

Any info/pics on the Scorpion? I noticed it in that teaser couple pages back.

I'm also wondering what sort of ETA you have on the Cougar? With the Scorpion, Falcon (and presumably the Pelican gunship) in, the only major hole in the UNSC arsenal would be in the APC/IFV department. As much fun as booting around in transport 'hogs is, there's more flesh than machine when you have it fully loaded. :P

In any case, love the work you boys are doing, an Arma style Halo game has been a dream of mine for a long time, and you have almost made that come true!

EDIT: And I forgot to ask; would it be possible to include an up-to-date classlist within the mod folders each update? It'd really make mission maker's lives a lot easier.

You'll have the Teamspeak IP from me on Wednesday morning. The Website... well we are really lacking that. I don't have a clue when it comes to web design, so for now we are using a Steam Group. However, only 4 of us are currently in it due to us not officially green-lighting till Wednesday.

So on Wednesday I'll give you guys our TS IP, but until then, I need to finish our Training Facility. Found a badass Target Range script for rifle qualifications.

Link me to your Steam group then please! :)

Any info/pics on the Scorpion? I noticed it in that teaser couple pages back.

I'm also wondering what sort of ETA you have on the Cougar? With the Scorpion, Falcon (and presumably the Pelican gunship) in, the only major hole in the UNSC arsenal would be in the APC/IFV department. As much fun as booting around in transport 'hogs is, there's more flesh than machine when you have it fully loaded. :P

In any case, love the work you boys are doing, an Arma style Halo game has been a dream of mine for a long time, and you have almost made that come true!

EDIT: And I forgot to ask; would it be possible to include an up-to-date classlist within the mod folders each update? It'd really make mission maker's lives a lot easier.

Scorpion being textured now. Cougar starting to be modelled now. Falcon needs poly count reduced and a cockpit textured. Pelican gunship is a piece of cake. We just wanted to get the easy stuff done first for this update. After v0.12 we'll likely have the Pelican gunship.

Link me to your Steam group then please! :)

Scorpion being textured now. Cougar starting to be modelled now. Falcon needs poly count reduced and a cockpit textured. Pelican gunship is a piece of cake. We just wanted to get the easy stuff done first for this update. After v0.12 we'll likely have the Pelican gunship.

Oooo fancy

Hey folks, I did some dicking around with photoshop. I created a uniform with digital pattern woodland camo (I think its some kind of russian camo), looks the part IMHO. I also toyed around with normal maps, made the zipper more visible and removed gloss and reflection properties from the cloth parts of the uniform (it kind annoyed me TBH). Note that this was mainly to learn how Arma 3 does the textures and stuff.

If you guys are interested in adding that camo pattern to the mod let me know and I will send you the files.

SmMlBEwt.jpg

cgqbDrht.jpg

Man, I would love to have a version of the uniform that adds bracers on the forearms.

BTW: I just noticed the odd shadow bug between legs when the vest is worn.

Edited by Taro8

After playing for so many hours, I can say that definately you guys have done something incredible, for an alpha release this is quite stable, I did not have a single game crash nor any major issues.

Stuff I noticed:

- Pelican floats in water just like a chinhook, but its not in contact with water, it floats in the air lol. Also it needs to be more manouvrable, Ai has Hard times piloting it, so many crashes, should stop and land faster if posible. Increase the fuel at least by 4 times, because most of the times it runs out of fuel depending of the destination and when returning to base. Also change the exit point when the ramp/Door is open, i got stuck so many times there. Engine sound its too loud outside, but inside you almost cant hear it.

- Shotgun reloading animation forces the character to stand up. I also saw people reloading it while they were dead, i was in a zeus server with revive script BTW.

- Weapon sights/scopes don't have night vision. Would be nice to have a REFLEX scope for other weapons other than the smg (though the smg scope its broken atm, the gun is very small, too much low damage, but good fire rate).

- The AT rocket launcher range needs to be increased, as shown in the armaholic video showcasing the mod.

- Due to the high warthog speed, its wheels get easily destroyed when jumping. Sometimes they just get destroyed randomly, maybe some physics issue. I have seen that thee Mg turret has a camera, maybe we could use it as Another sight for it as it could have thermal visión.

- There are no binoculars in the inventory of any of the units. We really need ones like the ones seen in the halo 2 outskirts cinematic. (that or HUD helmet? In the halo games spartans have a binocular function in their helmets).

- Lower part of the marines helmet shines Sometimes when inside of a pelican. There is also a gap between the helmet and the body armor/suit when the character movés the head to the sides.

- Gauss does not do really much damage. Also i suppose that the textures of the destroyed warthogs have not been added yet.

- There is something wrong with the sniper textures, some parts of it are blue.

- Add mortars manned by insurrectionistd and UNSC, some of the missions I was playing in a server were about to locate and destroy the enemy mortar positions, and it was strange to see CSAT manning them.

- I personally think you could add the eye device seen in halo 1 in the googles section of the inventory as i have noticed its empty. Re-skin the backpacks of the army/marines so that the color matches their uniform as right now I think that they use the vanilla ones. Same for the hats/caps.

https://xboxoz360.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/halo-anniversary-comparison-screenshots-oxcgn-4.jpg

Keep up the good work! Cant wait for the addition of more vehicles, we really need those falcons as an alternative transport and the Scorpion, so we dont need to face T-100 varsuks anymore. Cougar is going to be really necesary, warthog passengers are extremelly vulnerable to bullets. And surelly air support is needed.

Edited by nightovizard

Hey folks, I did some dicking around with photoshop. I created a uniform with digital pattern woodland camo (I think its some kind of russian camo), looks the part IMHO. I also toyed around with normal maps, made the zipper more visible and removed gloss and reflection properties from the cloth parts of the uniform (it kind annoyed me TBH). Note that this was mainly to learn how Arma 3 does the textures and stuff.

If you guys are interested in adding that camo pattern to the mod let me know and I will send you the files.

http://i.imgur.com/SmMlBEwt.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cgqbDrht.jpg

Man, I would love to have a version of the uniform that adds bracers on the forearms.

BTW: I just noticed the odd shadow bug between legs when the vest is worn.

Damn Taro. That is hot shit. I really want this in! hahahaha

Calling Space! Earth to Space!

this is whats so great about this community. not 1 weekend goes by and there are already retextures being made the community lmfao. looks neat.

i love the mod sooooooooooo much <333333333333333333

but the body armor seems rather "light" and the weapons have a extreme punch

Only a little question, there will be, in a faaar future version of the mod, an ODST uniform with the fingerless gloves?

hey guys.

i have downloaded the modd. but when i am going on "Altis explaration", i cannot use any of the vehicule, even the armors. olny the rifle is there. everemore, i cannot make the Pilar of autumn apear, use de drop pod. could someone tell me how to fix it?

thanks in advance guys!

I think you guys need to make a version of the vest with LBE, similar to what you can see on Thedog88's avatar. I did a quick and dirty mockup using VTN russian LBE on top of the UNSC vest, looks pretty damn good.

5FgEoLTt.png

Edited by Taro8

hey guys.

i have downloaded the modd. but when i am going on "Altis explaration", i cannot use any of the vehicule, even the armors. olny the rifle is there. everemore, i cannot make the Pilar of autumn apear, use de drop pod. could someone tell me how to fix it?

thanks in advance guys!

ooh dear..

first off I guess the mod is restricted on the "altis exploration" mission, idk. try out the editor, but you may need some experience.

And then the Pillar of Autumn is not gonna be in this mod, I guess you mean the Charon-Class Frigate and this beauty is still WIP