SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

in regards to the ASDG error, i have no problem with it. i have version 0.13 and everything is fine

The most annoying bug is the one concerning the shadow of the assault rifle MA5.

Otherwise all the rest is brilliant !

Lack more than the script for dropping and it will really be a great alpha!

Small bug with the scope of M7 on the other hand : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/10/1425720771-2015-03-06-00003.jpg (I don't know I you have see my message)

Edited by Drakedaeron

in regards to the ASDG error, i have no problem with it. i have version 0.13 and everything is fine

Holy smokes Batman! He's right!

UPDATE ASGD-JR TO 0.13 AND YOU WILL maybe NOT CRASH!

Great news!!! Thank you so much Gunny24!!

Edited by spacenavy90

Nope still happening this shit when try to pick m5 in arsenal

Nope still happening this shit when try to pick m5 in arsenal

Hmm.. I wanna see if other people have the same results. It might have to do with the most recent dev build.

Dat shotgun. My new favorite weapon of all time. 1 shots ODSTs from 100m away no problem. xD

Dat shotgun. My new favorite weapon of all time. 1 shots ODSTs from 100m away no problem. xD

8 gauge is no joke man.

8 gauge is no joke man.

It isn't. Wish my m870 in Iraq was that good. would've never needed to keep my m4 slung on my back as a secondary. Would've just kept it in the Mrap

Anyone need a breacher for any innie crushing. Just call me in. Me and my new shooty will reck shop

Maybe I'll be a gun for hire and stomp on some ODSTs for the Insurrection. Martha needs to do some singing

Edited by Theronnett

A few requests (You can just ignore it if you want)

UNSC Training BDU's

UNSC Berets

New model for the grenade

And im sure you already have fortifications and stuff in the works :3

Will the hotfix also be uploaded to Pw6? Currently it says 0.1 is the latest version.

My thanks to the team for allowing us to create videos of your work and monetize them, we appreciate the support :)

Major Boggie, one of the people who cooperates with Armaholic to create videos for the Armaholic Youtube Channel, released a review video (part I) of "The Eridanus Insurrection" for Arma 3.

We hope everyone will leave their feedback in the video comments, like the video and/or subscribe to our channel!

Part II is coming soon.

In case anyone sees this and he/she makes videos and is also interested to cooperate with Armaholic feel free to sent me a message here or on Armaholic!

Will the hotfix also be uploaded to Pw6? Currently it says 0.1 is the latest version.

It isnt released yet, thats why

Oh, now I feel stupid.

---------- Post added at 11:18 ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 ----------

Oh, now I feel stupid. I tought the update 0.13 for ASDG JR Spacenavy mentioned was actually for TEI.

Oh, now I feel stupid.

---------- Post added at 11:18 ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 ----------

Oh, now I feel stupid. I tought the update 0.13 for ASDG JR Spacenavy mentioned was actually for TEI.

Nooo, that update is for ASDG_JR not TEI

Not really a bug, more of a technical limitation maybe... when standing relaxed and holding the AR with both hands, almost the entire left arm will clip into the armor vest and body of the character and I assume it's because the rifles are so bulky and the hand/arm has to be placed so low. Also the left armor plates on the marines could use some adjustment...

http://i.imgur.com/6bvem0N.jpg

My thanks to the team for allowing us to create videos of your work and monetize them, we appreciate the support :)

Major Boggie, one of the people who cooperates with Armaholic to create videos for the Armaholic Youtube Channel, released a review video (part I) of "The Eridanus Insurrection" for Arma 3.

We hope everyone will leave their feedback in the video comments, like the video and/or subscribe to our channel!

Part II is coming soon.

In case anyone sees this and he/she makes videos and is also interested to cooperate with Armaholic feel free to sent me a message here or on Armaholic!

Messaged you bud

Are you sure you didn't switch profiles somehow?
Yes, positive.

I even went to check and switched profile, and that one did still have all the loadouts and keybindings. But when i switched back to the one i launched with, everything was still gone and defaulted. I'v since remade them all and redone the keybindings so no biggy just wanted to point it out.

Not really a bug, more of a technical limitation maybe... when standing relaxed and holding the AR with both hands, almost the entire left arm will clip into the armor vest and body of the character and I assume it's because the rifles are so bulky and the hand/arm has to be placed so low. Also the left armor plates on the marines could use some adjustment...

http://i.imgur.com/6bvem0N.jpg

This is a bug we are aware of.. :(

It has to do with the custom hand animations. Does anyone know if it is possible to adjust the elbows of a custom weapon holding animation? That would fix this issue.

Yes, positive.

I even went to check and switched profile, and that one did still have all the loadouts and keybindings. But when i switched back to the one i launched with, everything was still gone and defaulted. I'v since remade them all and redone the keybindings so no biggy just wanted to point it out.

I actually experienced this issue too. I apologize, we'll definitely look into it and try to fix before the upcoming update.

I'm fairly certain the profile issue was caused by the ArmA 3 1.40 Update, as I experienced the Thursday before alpha release.

Am I the only one, or does the guy who reviewed the mod on Armaholic do absolutely no research into the mod, and has doesn't have a clue what he's talking about

Also, I've found myself a bug. The m7 doesn't fire into the crosshair and actually the bullets land just underneath. it's quite awkward

Edited by iCMspectre

Is there any plans to do the style of Marines from the original Halo game? I thought they looked MUCH better than in the following titles.

Is there any plans to do the style of Marines from the original Halo game? I thought they looked MUCH better than in the following titles.

Technically they already have if you go by the CEA

https://xboxoz360.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/halo-anniversary-comparison-screenshots-oxcgn-4.jpg

http://www.halopedia.org/images/b/b2/Anniversary_Avery.JPG

----

Also picked up on a small texture issue on the back of the pelican, the words are in reverse

http://imgur.com/O0o0yqo,acKjW0h,ksKEcWK,dsbiLwJ,OegLn8X,7QwoC9X,IsYIRDF,v48ustR,DnnQ43K,fwOj92X,gGkAOJU,FtASxvc,D2kY9CO,CVWneOG,HEQ4mrN,T1XGpmf,9YkfH0R,hk8sIKf,ZIM6oSN,l26fCr0,cgTpWRN,pPvbYp2#19

---

Also not sure if noted, but Night Vision does not work when aiming down the Assault Rifle with the Ammo Counter attachment.

Have you guys considered implementing the Cougar at some point down the line? As you may know it was cut from Halo Wars, while it looks a little silly (and big) I think with some tweaking it could fit the IFV role that the UNSC currently lacks quite nicely!

http://i.imgur.com/dXlJnVr.jpg

The words on the left rear thruster are mirrored. Just pointing it out. Also I get 2 actions to open and close ramp. The disembarking points could be moved a bit away from the craft and down the ramp for transported troops (instead to the sides).

I have just replaced the Ghosthawk with Pelican. Man it looks so cool. However the Pelican is a bit to much of an oil tanker; it dosent pick up, or lose speed particularly well, turns like a glacier and dosent descend as quickly as it could be doing. Also I noticed that AI picks up a LOT of attitude on longer flights, I tell it to fly at 100m and at level flight we and up at 1000m in 10km trip. Ill toy around with the flight model values a bit and see what could be changed.

However the view through the opened ramp while flying and sitting in the back is just AWESOME!

Edited by Taro8

I noticed somthing with the BR55 scope and that is the eye rest. It seems to be for the left eye but in ArmA everyone is right handed. I cant tell if this is how its meant to be. http://imgur.com/6qtKeUc