SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

For everyone who has been playing Zeus and making missions, the hotfix will include the EI soundtrack for you.

Expect another 50mb+ on the download for the hotfix depending on how well it's compressed.

yeah this "hot fix" is turning out to be more hefty than we expected^^ spent the last 6 or 7 hours knocking out bugs, that you all posted so many thanks for that. all of us are working pretty hard to deliver a solid fix for as many problems as we can identify.

So I was wondering, how do I go about placing weapons and armour in the editor for this mod, like they don't show up in the weapons menu like the base weapons so is this just not possible at this stage or am I missing something?

The Jetfox community currently has a custom Zeus server up with TEI, with additional revive scripts. All you need to connect is TEI and of course CBA.

Server IP: 104.193.10.82:2352

Had a blast with you guys, easily one of the best times I've had in Arma 3's multiplayer.

How exactly do we use the HEV? I've been placing it 5000m above the surface and tried to turn on the engine but it won't start. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

How exactly do we use the HEV? I've been placing it 5000m above the surface and tried to turn on the engine but it won't start. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

You should be able to scroll and a have a red option appear which allows you to launch downwards.

You should be able to scroll and a have a red option appear which allows you to launch downwards.

actually its currently disabled until the hot fix. we had a last minute error that pretty much broke it so we decided to give it another day, fix it, and push it out with the hotfix

just a little more patience on that part :D

Its only my problem? when i try to get a Halo weapon from Asneal then my games crashed?

Same with MCC cargo, or Zeus's Ammo box object.

Its only my problem? when i try to get a Halo weapon from Asneal then my games crashed?

Same with MCC cargo, or Zeus's Ammo box object.

ASDG-JR-- Remove it

So I'm trying to use this script to place weapons

name = "groundWeaponHolder" createVehicle getpos this;

name addWeaponCargo ["classname",#];

name addMagazineCargo ["classname",#];

name addItemCargo ["classname", #];

name setPos [getPos this select 0,getPos this select 1,height];

name setdir degrees;

But whenever I put the classname in for the ammo I get an error when I try to launch saying "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CFGMagazines.TEI_8Gauge_Pellets'."

Please help

So I'm trying to use this script to place weapons

name = "groundWeaponHolder" createVehicle getpos this;

name addWeaponCargo ["classname",#];

name addMagazineCargo ["classname",#];

name addItemCargo ["classname", #];

name setPos [getPos this select 0,getPos this select 1,height];

name setdir degrees;

But whenever I put the classname in for the ammo I get an error when I try to launch saying "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CFGMagazines.TEI_8Gauge_Pellets'."

Please help

TEI_6Rnd_8Gauge_Pellets

TEI_6Rnd_8Gauge_Slugs

are the classnames for the magazines

Okay thanks heaps, must be showing up incorrect in the config viewer then

Disregard, was in CFGammo not CFGmagazins... :o

Edited by FuzionFire

actually its currently disabled until the hot fix. we had a last minute error that pretty much broke it so we decided to give it another day, fix it, and push it out with the hotfix

just a little more patience on that part :D

Okay, thanks. Thought it was a conflicting mod.

I am, however, experiencing a strange shadow bug. I'm going to do a clean install of ArmA 3, and then the mod, and see if that fixes my issues. If it doesn't, I'll take screenshots.

Okay, thanks. Thought it was a conflicting mod.

I am, however, experiencing a strange shadow bug. I'm going to do a clean install of ArmA 3, and then the mod, and see if that fixes my issues. If it doesn't, I'll take screenshots.

If it's a weird stretchy shadow when using the MA5, that's a bug.

Thank you very much for sending us your first Alpha release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Fox,the downlink of ArmaHolic seem wrong,can you check it?

And...now the link works...

Edited by JinougaF

If it's a weird stretchy shadow when using the MA5, that's a bug.

Bingo.

Other than that this mod is absolutely spectacular so far, I can't wait to deploy HEVs into the battlefield.

Alternate universe idea: UNSC forces pass a black hole at light speed heading home to Earth due to a mis-calculation. This fluctuates the timeline putting them back in time to the 21st century where the US is at war with Russia, however, Innies were stowed away on the ship as well, meaning that they begin to try and undo the UN in our time.

Great job guys. I feel like being more creative now with my missions thanks to this mod, even if many of these ideas never come to fruition.

Does anyone know of an attach-to script for the hog and pelican duo yet? The weight of the hog is too much to balance with the area of the pelican's sling load zone

I have to say that what we have so far is pretty well done (minus that dreaded shadow bug, but I have no doubt that bug's days are numbered), I've even played around with having UNSC forces go up against CSAT and outside of the UNSC not having armored vehicles the 2 seem pretty decent in missions together. Now if only my mission making skills were a bit more advanced than move one team from point A to point B I could see about making some Rainforest Wars styled missions.

Any thoughts increasing the armor values of the armor, I know in the books (Contact harvest, Fall of Reach, Cole protocol, and Kilo-6 trilogy ) that the UNSC Armor can take a few hits. And possibly the armored vest of the elite innies To take at least 1 shot?

For right now, what my clan is doing is using AGM to have it where the 1st 3-4 shots to the chest plate does 5% to the soldiers health then the plate is ruined and you take full damage (well you get knocked out for the medic to heal you. Unless you get shot in the face, thats instant death. We are debating getting shot in the helmet should do moderate damage for 1 shot, but your still up, do high damage and knock you out, our straight kill you.) and have to get a new chest plate or helmet if you don't want to go down in one shot after patching yourself up.

Alternate universe idea: UNSC forces pass a black hole at light speed heading home to Earth due to a mis-calculation. This fluctuates the timeline putting them back in time to the 21st century where the US is at war with Russia, however, Innies were stowed away on the ship as well, meaning that they begin to try and undo the UN in our time.

Great job guys. I feel like being more creative now with my missions thanks to this mod, even if many of these ideas never come to fruition.

One problem with that-- blackholes are a time machine to the future, not the past! :bounce3:

Good luck with your missions! Can't wait to play them.

Awesome work so far! Keep it up :yay:

Interesting you should say that, I had a bunch of ideas that were essentially Dino Crisis 2 themed missions using this and Jurassic ArmA.:D

mod looks reaaaaally good so far.

except for the shadowbug i think that the gun sounds are a bit to quiet.

Used countless hours last night alone in the Virtual Arsenal, trying different loadouts... A time consuming funny task... Then took to the roads in warthogs...

Considering this is only an Alpha, I feel its a very high quality Alpha with lots of nice assets, thanks a lot...

Looking forward what else a coming down the road, and some of Marksmen DLC rifles would properly look cool with the Badass ODST's...

The Ghillie helmets, will there be any with the visor or with ghillie camo in front of the face..???

Edited by Lone.Wolf
forgot a question?