SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

The SOIEVs were surprisingly compatible with my old drop script!

I remember seeing an earlier video where the person could blow the door off, is that function included in the beta? Also, is there a way to open the door automatically via. script?

The SOIEVs were surprisingly compatible with my old drop script!

I remember seeing an earlier video where the person could blow the door off, is that function included in the beta? Also, is there a way to open the door automatically via. script?

expect a message in your inbox! that looks sick man! post some screens of your makeshift dropping platform, would love to see it :)

EDIT: while you guys are enjoying, we are hard at work on bug fixes. majority of bugs you guys reported have been fixed already! please keep those reports coming, we may not have time to reply to each one, but we are certainly working on getting each and everyone fixed. hopefully we can manage to fix at least 90% of what you report before we push the hot fix.

Edited by Thedog88

Hey there everyone! Starting next weekend I'm starting up a Milism group based on this mod. If you're interested, please let me know here! I want to make sure that the money I'll be putting towards the server and teamspeak will be well worth it.

Details: 1. We will be a marine division, following a traditional ranking structure 2. Yes, you can be an ODST. However, due to the limited number of available slots, dedication and skill must be shown, and you'll be recommended by a CO. Then, you'll start your helljumper training. 3. Training is quick and simple, running you through basic rifleman skills and communication, as well as how our unut functions. AIT is next, where you will select your MOS and be put through training designed to help you master your role in a squad. 4. Promotions are done based on completions of trainings, how long you've been with the unit (time in grade), and showing exemplary combat skills. 5. We will be in need of pilots. Pilots must audition for the role, and will be moved to the UNSC Air Force ranking system, but still be managed by the Unit's Command Staff

If you're interested, leave a comment below, as well as any details on how you can help better the unit (donations to help with server, piloting skills, squad leadership prowess, etc.)

We will be starting up next week!

~2LT Schmidt

Great job on the mod! I am having an issue however. I have reinstalled the mod twice now, using only your mod with cba. The problem I am having (an appears only I am having this issue) is no sounds in a multiplayer match. I have created a scenario for myself. In the editor I have sounds, Everything works perfectly. But when I go to a multiplayer match I have no in game sounds. I have menu sounds and ambient sounds but no sounds for guns explosions etc. And that even includes vanilla weapons. I have tried without your mod and all sounds are fine in single and multi. I am not sure what to do as no one else seems to be having this problem..

I gotta say, I'm super impressed by the warthogs.

Size wise they feel like they would. Warthogs were always considered to be massive in comparison and they definitely seem it. Driving them honestly feels like what I personally would expect it to be like to drive one of them.

What are the faction classnames to use with ALiVE?

TEI_UNSC

TEI_UNSC_Man_Army_W_class

TEI_UNSC_Man_Army_D_class

TEI_UNSC_Man_Marines_class

TEI_UNSC_Man_ODST_class

TEI_Ins

TEI_Ins_Man_ER_class //not really usable right now

TEI_Ins_Man_URF_class

Are you guys going to be adding in the SAW? http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/M739_Light_Machine_Gun it says here it was used in the insurrection.

Yes, but it will be a different, custom model. No one really likes the Halo 4 SAW.

Yes, but it will be a different, custom model. No one really likes the Halo 4 SAW.

THAT^^ the one we have planned looks way better, just stay tuned gents :D

I can't get the bots to get into the warthogs or the pelican. Is there a script or something I need to be using? I have made sure that I am the squad leader in each scenario.

Could you be a little more specific with your issue? Are the AI just not getting in it when you order them to or they can't spawn it?

I don't even have the ability to tell them to. The command is grayed out.

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

I don't even have the ability to tell them to. The command is grayed out.

Nevermind, I'm a fucking idiot. Damnit. Sorry guys, just realized you had to go to >Team > >Mount

Sorry.

The text on the slide of the M6 doesn't move and the Pelican seems to bounce off water. I hit the ocean going 300 km/h and stopped without damage.

Could you be a little more specific with your issue? Are the AI just not getting in it when you order them to or they can't spawn it?

Congrats to authors for making A3 a proper sci-fi game. BIS should learn from you =)

This mod is awesome, thanks for your hard work! I'm having so much fun fighting CSAT with these guys.

Congrats to authors for making A3 a proper sci-fi game. BIS should learn from you =)

haha thanks man, feel honored to receive props from you man. you're work is insanely amazing as well man. sci-fi map next? :P

Congrats on the release guys. This stuff is going to be fun to play with in a sandbox environment :)

Awesome awesome stuff guys, really love it. Knowing that the bugs will be fixed my only complaint is that the ODST Paramedic's armor seems a little bright, however that's just my opinion. Also, I'm not sure if it coincides with the Halo lore but suppressors for the rifle's would be awesome for some sneaky ODST missions. Once again just my opinions, I really can't thank you guys enough, I've been following this mod since the announcement and I'm loving it!

And thank you for letting me achieve my dream of flying a Pelican :yay:

Awesome job guys! Not sure if this was you but I love how the units use the different accents. One thing I noticed, and it's not really a bug, if the Pelican lands facing away from where the troops are headed they tend to get stuck on the landing gear and bunching up. Once it takes off they do fine. I do have one question, will this be compatible with ASDG at any point? Not sure if it's been mentioned yet. Again, I'm loving it!

For everyone who has an issue with bright armor, bear in mind it is painted titanium alloy plate and not cloth. Metal is bright and all paint does is determine how glossy the surface is. Assets are the way they should be if you were to see them in real life.

wanna say thanks to you guys for loving what we made so much. that feeling of accomplishment is pretty great, and is keeping us motivated to continue pushing just as hard. we have already fixed the majority of bugs that have been reported and are still pushing strong. you guys should also thank my wifey, i was gonna head out of town with her tomorrow but she said "lets stay home, and you fix your game!". so guess what im doing all day tomorrow :P

glad to be part of this team and this community, and gents, this is just the beginning