SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

So the MA5 shadow glitch is obviously the most jarring bug in the mod currently. Is there any chance you'd push out a hotfix for that in the near future?

My guess is that the gun crashes are somehow related to the ammo counter display, this pretty much the only "non-standard' feature of your guns. Still I love the armors, they fit the NATO very well.

Mind if I post a link to the armaholic to the community made content forums on halo waypoint. You may not think it but a lot of Halo fanboys frequent that site regularly

amo counter doesnt work yet. the crashes are cause from mod conflicts. you are most likely running something besides cba and tei that is causing a cobflict.

in regard to hot fix, yes expect one to hit over the weekend.

So the MA5 shadow glitch is obviously the most jarring bug in the mod currently. Is there any chance you'd push out a hotfix for that in the near future?

You do realise this is an alpha release, so there will be bugs.

Is it okay to post screenshots from the mod here, or do you only want them in the official A3 Screenshot thread...?

Sorry guys, just woke up now. Didn't have much time to relax yesterday.. lol

So no AGM yet? Okay. I'll inform my clan leader. He was making tango hunt dealing with the mod and we use agm an extra bit of realism.

AGM, TFAR, and ALiVE all worked fine for me.

ASGD-JR WILL CRASH YOUR GAME

Spacenavy, did you read my message? :)

No, I didn't get a message from you. Can you resend it please?

I Can only assume it was this mod as i haven't done anything other than install this since the last time everything worked, but i somehow lost all my Virtual arsenal loadouts and AGM and MCC keybindings got reset to default after launching with the mod.

Are you sure you didn't switch profiles somehow?

Yes, we plan on launching a hotfix either later today or tomorrow.

Is it okay to post screenshots from the mod here, or do you only want them in the official A3 Screenshot thread...?

Feel free to post screenshots where ever you wish.

Edited by spacenavy90

Sorry guys, just woke up now. Didn't have much time to relax yesterday.. lol

AGM, TFAR, and ALiVE all worked fine for me.

cool. That's good to hear. Have you played Tango Hunt. It's pretty intense. Just you and your friends, no gps, no scopes, One life against a highly equipped enemy, and random spawn locations any where on the map. Have to rely on your, your land nav skills and dead eye to succeed. It's pretty challenging but fun. Once we get the mod working with it, you should join us for a round or two.

Congrats on the release guys.

I'll mention while I'm here, I do not appreciate the formatting and non-specific statement regarding 'ASDG_JR'. :plain:

Congrats on the release guys.

I'll mention while I'm here, I do not appreciate the formatting and non-specific statement regarding 'ASDG_JR'. :plain:

Its not a stab towards you, people just need to know it will crash their game until we get a fix for it out.

jeez the stopping power on the AR is amazing! Just dropped some innies.

Its not a stab towards you, people just need to know it will crash their game until we get a fix for it out.

Thanks for the formatting adjustment. We just don't want people who 'skim' things having something like that locked in their heads.

If you guys need in a hand in sorting it, as usual, I'm here to help. You know where to find me.

Any multiplayer servers using TEI yet?

The pelican is wayyyyy too loud ahaahhaah

Also, i have no issue with ASDJ_JR

Edited by iCMspectre

Any multiplayer servers using TEI yet?

My clan may have a Tango Hunt server up once we finish working out the kinks and get scripting done. Should be up this weekend hopefully. Really depends on the clan lead. But he said he'll work on it for me. Right now all our mod pack makers and mission scripters are hard at work bug testing. Once they are done and it's up. I'll post on here that we have a server up and mods you'll need. Which will most likely be Dragonfyre, blastcore, tfar, and agm. Possibly a few more.

The Jetfox community currently has a custom Zeus server up with TEI, with additional revive scripts. All you need to connect is TEI and of course CBA.

Server IP: 104.193.10.82:2352

The pelican is wayyyyy too loud ahaahhaah

Also, i have no issue with ASDJ_JR

Sorry Spectre, but I had nothing to do with the pelican and it's sounds hahaha.

I agree though. I'll pass that along.

Sorry Spectre, but I had nothing to do with the pelican and it's sounds hahaha

I agree though. I'll pass that along.

Do you know if they'll fix that in the hot fix? And if the HEVS will work then?

Do you know if they'll fix that in the hot fix? And if the HEVS will work then?

Pelican sounds should be fixed in the next hotfix. As for the HEVs, I'm not sure, but I will ask.

Pelican sounds should be fixed in the next hotfix. As for the HEVs, I'm not sure, but I will ask.

Something else i noticed was the writing on the underside of the pelican is backwards

My little video of this mod in action:

great video, i love that map so much x.x

because I dont have a reddit account and Im too lazy at the moment:

-The slide animation of some weapons are a bit broken (especially the m6)

-ammo counter on the weapons are useless (I dont know if they even are supposed to show the ammo count, maybe its impossible in Arma) and its not NV compartible

-the m6 magnum should be hold a bit deeper into the hands (the finger is not really on the trigger, the little finger is inside the handguard or whatever its called)

-The pelican is acting like a Helicopter, I recommend a flying behaviour like the MV-22 Osprey

-m7 flashlight didnt work, not able to look through the reflex sight of the m7

-lights on the warthog makes it looking weird

congrats on your alpha! really appreciate your work. people

possible that some of those bugs are already known, Im damn tired

edit: oh and I dont have any issues with agm tfar asdgjr or something either

edit2: Maybe custom reload animations, ive seen pretty good ones from toadie2k4 and alwarren

even tho models and textures are still early WIP, damn good stuff, already having a lot of fun

Edited by Forky