SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

New mod v0.1-alpha available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@Foehammer Studios;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Congrats on the release, i know now what my night will be full of....

Bugsolving probably! I, for one, shift all blame to Github!

Seriously though, we sunk a lot of hours into the release of this and can't wait to show you guys what we have in store. If you currently aren't satisfied with what is up for grabs, just wait a bit and come back to the forums/reddit to have a look.

Bugsolving probably! I, for one, shift all blame to Github!

Seriously though, we sunk a lot of hours into the release of this and can't wait to show you guys what we have in store. If you currently aren't satisfied with what is up for grabs, just wait a bit and come back to the forums/reddit to have a look.

Those who are not satisfied are those who are not fans of the effort you guys are putting into this.

All I know I'd you have enough for the anti insurgent light infantry action my clan likes to do. So it'll be fun.

---------- Post added at 13:41 ---------- Previous post was at 13:40 ----------

Is* not I'd ( on phone or would edit it)

the effect of light on warthogs of UNSC

are a little weird excuse me I'm a french fan and can boring

You did an amazing work guys! Really nice mod! I have a question though, what script did you use in the demonstration video for the drop pod ? Me and my friend can't find a way to land safely, because using the "setpos alt" doesn't work and we explode everytime :rolleyes:

I simply created an empty pod called drop1 with the init as

this allowDamage false; this setpos [(getpos this select 0), (getpos this select 1),1000];

In the playable unit init: this moveInDriver drop1

Should give you something like this:

I simply created an empty pod called drop1 with the init as

this allowDamage false; this setpos [(getpos this select 0), (getpos this select 1),1000];

In the playable unit init: this moveInDriver drop1

Should give you something like this:

Thank you really much, finally we can drop without dying :)

No satisfied? Dude this stuff is AWESOME! All it suffers from are the alpha things with will get ironed out without doubt. I was just giving some constructive criticism based on things I spotted at the glance.

so i keep seeing people say the game crashes when they use weapons. this is from a mod conflict so basically another mod you are running is clashing with our mod. heres what i need you to do if this happens to you.

as soon as it crashes, find and open your report file and scroll to the bottom. it will tell you why it crashed. then copy and paste that to reddit along with your mod list.

then run just cba and tei. it will work. other than blastcore, tfar\acre or sound mods you honestly shouldnt need anything else. of course its up to you but i dknt know why isis would be fighting the unsc... just me though. so just know if you are having issues, run only our mod and you will be good.

Hey guys, congrats on your Alpha release. Due to some unforseen circumstances I cant try out the mod today :(. But as promised here are the results from the mission survey https://nl.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-LQNXNTT7/, at least I hope the link works. Over the last day the reactions jumped from 91 to 118, but the survey was limited to 100 replies because I have a free account. So sorry last 118 guys who filled it in, your replies arent taken into account for the results. In retrospect I wish I had asked some questions in a different way, or asked some other questions than in the survey. But I hope it still can be of help to people making missions for this mod.

---------- Post added at 16:17 ---------- Previous post was at 16:10 ----------

as soon as it crashes, find and open your report file and scroll to the bottom. it will tell you why it crashed.

I feel like an idiot asking, but how/where would I be able to find this?

then run just cba and tei. it will work. other than blastcore, tfar\acre or sound mods you honestly shouldnt need anything else. of course its up to you but i dknt know why isis would be fighting the unsc... just me though. so just know if you are having issues, run only our mod and you will be good.

So no AGM yet? Okay. I'll inform my clan leader. He was making tango hunt dealing with the mod and we use agm an extra bit of realism.

Spacenavy, did you read my message? :)

i suggest only running cba and tei but you can try any mod you like to go alkng with it. if it works cool. if it crashes simply remove additional mods.

Did you watch halo: Nightfall? Those miners came from a colony founded by Arabic colonists. It's possible to be fighting isis style rebels. Hell the rainforest wars were against nazis and commies

Tell you what mate, this looks pretty good. I'm definately going to download it. Its kind of like the thing where I didn't even know I wanted it until I found it was real.

I Can only assume it was this mod as i haven't done anything other than install this since the last time everything worked, but i somehow lost all my Virtual arsenal loadouts and AGM and MCC keybindings got reset to default after launching with the mod.

first i've heard of that chompster. i havent had that issue. can anybody confirm or recreate?

Brilliant stuff. Everything in-game works great. Droppoding squads is brilliantly fun.

Passed the Download to all my active clan members and all my arma 3 and halo fanboys