SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

I was hoping for a gif to truly convey the reaction but this will have to do

Damn that's some dedication, and far less than 9 hours now :)

My god that video gave me a much needed motivation boost.

That's a perfect way to convey it. And how long? I know the cutoff time for additions was 3am, but I swear I saw SpaceNavy say around 10am CST :P

You're crazy. :) Its 3am CST.

Gonna be a great thing to wake up to tomorrow. Gonna get a nice dinner from a local grille and have a romantic night for me and ArmA.

You're crazy. :) Its 3am CST.

Ah. Well then I'm going to run to the store and grab a few energy drinks. that's in 2 hours. I wanted to do an "Alpha release video" for y'all. I think I can have it done by 6am :3

That's a perfect way to convey it. And how long? I know the cutoff time for additions was 3am, but I swear I saw SpaceNavy say around 10am CST :P

Glad to know it had it's correct effect :D

My god that video gave me a much needed motivation boost.

Woooo :D

----

I am glad I live in the AU it's 5:31 Pm currently, and the sick lords (probably the Gravemind) has given me a cold... so I might not have to go into work, which means more time to make missions for this Glorious mod.

I don't mean to be an ass if i missed this, but are you only doing ODST and reach armor? or can we expect some type of halo 3 armor, or my personal favorite, original halo 1 tin men armor?

I don't mean to be an ass if i missed this, but are you only doing ODST and reach armor? or can we expect some type of halo 3 armor, or my personal favorite, original halo 1 tin men armor?

Only Reach stuff, sorry.

So close to release. Whipping out the lube, telling my girlfriend that theres a new love in my life. And ferociously beating my meat

So close to release. Whipping out the lube, telling my girlfriend that theres a new love in my life. And ferociously beating my meat

b63ece67bfd4da2cd2c20fa48544e360850f87a139cc6e0361ab074e2caad995.jpg

Lolz...

Damn i am 39 year old married man with children, and after a hard work week, i am looking more forward to downloading this mod than spending time with the family :cool:

Looking forward to what the community can bring of missions and stuff with this mod....

3 AM CST :D Hitting refresh on Armaholic till it shows up! I may be a little too hyped...

3 AM CST :D Hitting refresh on Armaholic till it shows up! I may be a little too hyped...

Me right now

Also listening to this as well

Hype built, mission editing mode ready.

"BUGS! BUUUUGS!"

Done... not really but... done...

Uploading to MediaFire. I doubt Foxhound is online to upload to Armaholic right now.

"BUGS! BUUUUGS!"

Uploading to MediaFire. I doubt Foxhound is online to upload to Armaholic right now.

Did you find out a way to get on Play with 6...?

"BUGS! BUUUUGS!"

Where will you post the mediafire link? :3

About 10 minutes to touchdown, over.

Keep yourselves busy somehow.

Upload going a little slow.

Here's a temporary Dropbox share link:

-Dropbox link removed-

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yfb7ic5nnsankh4/TEI_v0.1_Alpha.rar

Mods, please move this thread to "Addons: Complete" please. :)

And if anyone from Play withSix sees this, please add us!

Edited by spacenavy90

yeAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So here is a quick few screenshots from the mission I am building, and yep my SPAM stops here.

But going by what you said Space Navy you were fine with a few screenshots/mission things.

http://imgur.com/OKHZ0n7,8d0PajC,JE7Lyo3,tyi3izb,ruCOFz1,bt7E0vl,9VK8pou#2

Small bugs aside, thank you very much, I am going to enjoy making some wicked missions.

So my client crashes on startup when I have both @TEI and all my other mods running, but not with just the CBA. I'll try and locate the specific mod folder that's causing it after I've played around with everything.