SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

Well, you can always have the frigate float very high (maybe move very slowly) and just have Warthogs drive off the ramp and parachute.

As for missions and clans: ALiVE + Zeus + MCC + few scripts can create incredibly dynamic missions that generate the world with background conflict. Then you can have your team do the missions to help your side out. Also, AISS has an option to automatically generate objectives based on whats happening around (destroy vehicle, support friendlies, attack location etc.) with also does a good job at giving you some directions on what to do. However, Im not sure if it works in multi.

Please not that Im a person that loves randomly generated stuff you get from ALiVE and such.

As for missions and clans: ALiVE + Zeus + MCC + few scripts can create incredibly dynamic missions that generate the world with background conflict.

Please not that Im a person that loves randomly generated stuff you get from ALiVE and such.

I use MCC + Zeus + Virtual Training Sandbox. My friends and i have made hundreds of incredibly dynamic missions using those.

Also, this may sound a bit anal, but when you said the release was Friday, did you mean Friday at 12am? The reason I ask is because i expressed interest in making an "alpha launch" video, and would like to do it within 2-3 hours of launch to help get more people interested in the mod :)

Yeah how are you planning to release friday. At a set time? Or just when you can

Now I must ask if anyone plans on making a Halo Armaverse Unit/Clan?

I know one of my groups is definitely planning on it :) We're going to do a mass testing on Fri/Sat then do a drop for our dynamic campaign on Sunday!

Nice. A working elevator

---------- Post added at 15:18 ---------- Previous post was at 14:57 ----------

You know. Strike all those extra weapons from the record for the Charon. Was looking further into it. Those are the guns they added to the forward onto dawn on halo 4 :(

Theron, there is an edit button. Please use it instead of constantly posting new replies.

Does the recon helmet also have a visor transparency function?

None of the helmets will use a depolarizing effect for the alpha. Still have some issues to work out first.

Yeah how are you planning to release friday. At a set time? Or just when you can

Probably first thing in the morning. I'll get the downloaded files out when I wake up around 9-10am CST Friday morning.

I know one of my groups is definitely planning on it :) We're going to do a mass testing on Fri/Sat then do a drop for our dynamic campaign on Sunday!

That sounds pretty interesting. Mind if I tag along?

I'm definitely interested in participating in an EI group if one formed. Can't guarantee consistent activity due to college and obligations but would attempt to participate.

Anyway, super excited for the release. Will there be a release notes come Friday so we know what is included and what isn't or will we see for ourselves?

You know. Strike all those extra weapons from the record for the Charon. Was looking further into it. Those are the guns they added to the forward onto dawn on halo 4 :(

The Charon will be limited to the rail guns present in Halo 3 and the Archer missile pods.

I'm definitely interested in participating in an EI group if one formed. Can't guarantee consistent activity due to college and obligations but would attempt to participate.

Anyway, super excited for the release. Will there be a release notes come Friday so we know what is included and what isn't or will we see for ourselves?

I could've swore I posted a list of all the assets included a few pages back. Someone go digging lol

I've got work to do ;)

Probably first thing in the morning. I'll get the downloaded files out when I wake up around 9-10am

Will the mod be up on Armaholic/PlayWithSix? Or only here?

That sounds pretty interesting. Mind if I tag along?

For sure! If anyone else is interested PM me and i'll send you the TS/ArmA server info and a document of what we got goin' so far :)

Will the mod be up on Armaholic/PlayWithSix? Or only here?

Armaholic for sure. I'm not sure how to get in contact with anyone from PW6. But I'll try to get it up there asap.

I could've swore I posted a list of all the assets included a few pages back. Someone go digging lol

I've got work to do ;)

You did, a few times.

To answer that persons question: There's gonna be some Halo stuff in the alpha.

Theron, there is an edit button. Please use it instead of constantly posting new replies.

I'm on this on my phone when at work which gives me no edit option. Or I would. And which now I'm awake and on my pc, I cleaned up my post. :p

Edited by Theronnett

I've been digging and found no gold. I only noted that the frigate won't make it in time.

I'm sure I'm not the only one already a couple of thousand lines of code into a mission for this alpha release based upon what we can expect for this release. Would be a bummer if something was missing.

Just put the intern on the job! ;)

Here's to hoping I can swap out my DIY space-elevator for yours on friday.

http://i.imgur.com/N91zqSi.jpg (206 kB)

Factions:

BLUFOR

-UNSCDF

--UNSC Army (Woodland)

--UNSC Army (Desert)

--UNSC Marine Corps

--UNSC Orbital Drop Shock Troopers

OPFOR

-Insurrectionists

--United Rebel Front

--Eridanus Rebels

Vehicles:

D77-TC Pelican

M12 FAV Warthog

M12 LRV Warthog (MG)

M12G1 Warthog (Gauss)

M831 Transport Warthog

Insurrection APC Warthog

SOEIV ODST Drop Pod

M1087 Stallion

M1015 Mule

MAKO Drone

Weapons:

MA5B ICWS Assault Rifle

MA5B Assault Rifle + M309 GL

BR55HB Battle Rifle

M45 Tatical Shotgun

M7/Caseless SMG

M6G Magnum

M41 SSR Rocket Launcher

Attachments:

MA5 Ammo Counter

BR55 A2 Scope

M45 Flashlight (White/Red)

M7 Reflex Sight

SS/M 49 Suppressor

M7 Flashlight

M7 IR Laser

KFA-2 2x Scope

M6G Flashlight

Equipment:

Army/Marine BDUs (Heavy/Medium/Light/Medic/Vacuum-sealed)

ODST Uniform (Light/Medium/Heavy/Training/Sniper)

Insurrectionist Retextured Outfits and Equipment

UNSC Medical Kit

UNSC Biomedical Foam

UNSC Communications Backpack

UNSC ODST ILCS Rucksack

Cigar and Cigarette facewear

How many variants of the ODST helmet is there? Because i remember earlier on there were quite a lot

So the MA5 ammocounter is it compatible with vanilla weapons aswell :P would look funny with an mk20 xD

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but will the OST you guys have made for the mod be available from release, would be awesome to be able to use it for mission making :D

How many variants of the ODST helmet is there? Because i remember earlier on there were quite a lot

there a a hand ful setup as of right now will see how many we end up finishing by friday.

Would it be ok for me to place a quick survey here about what types of missions people want to see being made? I will try to dust off my limited editor skills and create some stuff once the mod is out and try to create some missions. I wont promise anything, I always start with the fun stuff in the editor like thinking up a scenario and placing units and objectives, but lose motivation to finish it. I think it would be interesting for me and for mission makers to see what the community is interested in.

EDIT: Ive just created the quick survey about missions, you can find it here https://nl.surveymonkey.com/s/3FQVHGH and will only take a minute or two. It is Survey monkey so max 100 replies. Ive also created a post in the TEI subreddit about it. I will post the results here and in the comment section of my Reddit post on Friday probably after the mod release. If anyone of the mod team feels like I shouldnt be posting this here, I will remove the link from my comment and delete the Reddit thread.

Edited by KFrenzy9

Would it be ok for me to place a quick survey here about what types of missions people want to see being made? I will try to dust off my limited editor skills and create some stuff once the mod is out and try to create some missions. I wont promise anything, I always start with the fun stuff in the editor like thinking up a scenario and placing units and objectives, but lose motivation to finish it. I think it would be interesting for me and for mission makers to see what the community is interested in.

EDIT: Ive just created the quick survey about missions, you can find it here https://nl.surveymonkey.com/s/3FQVHGH and will only take a minute or two. It is Survey monkey so max 100 replies. Ive also created a post in the TEI subreddit about it. I will post the results here and in the comment section of my Reddit post on Friday probably after the mod release. If anyone of the mod team feels like I shouldnt be posting this here, I will remove the link from my comment and delete the Reddit thread.

No that's great! Thank you.

By any chance is there any screens of the ODST's with completed RVmats?

On my phone but check Moddb.