SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

Those all look amazing. The artsy touch was very cool as well. Just wondering, are all the soldiers shown wearing the UNSC Army trooper armor, or is it a mix?

Looks really fantastic. Can't wait to get my hands on the assault rifle

Those all look amazing. The artsy touch was very cool as well. Just wondering, are all the soldiers shown wearing the UNSC Army trooper armor, or is it a mix?

Looks really fantastic. Can't wait to get my hands on the assault rifle

Yes, they are all wearing Army uniforms. The only real difference between the Army and Marine uniforms are the shoulder pads and colors.

Are the weapons function more like ArmA or Halo style?

Like does MA rifle acting like a true rifle, or like sub-machine gun as portrait in Halo?

Are the weapons function more like ArmA or Halo style?

Like does MA rifle acting like a true rifle, or like sub-machine gun as portrait in Halo?

The weapons are going to be realistic as possible. As such, the Assault Rifle behaves as just that, an assault rifle.

Yes, they are all wearing Army uniforms. The only real difference between the Army and Marine uniforms are the shoulder pads and colors.

Ahh ok.

BTW the Warthog looks amazing

I am super hyped about this mod, never been so hyped before ever for a mod! I was wondering if when it comes out I could make a machinima or a million?

I am super hyped about this mod, never been so hyped before ever for a mod! I was wondering if when it comes out I could make a machinima or a million?

You bring up a good point, are we allowed to stream and/or post videos of the mod? This sounds kind of dumb though; why wouldn't you raise awareness and promote an awesome mod like this one?

Only asking because I know that some mods for games in general forbid this.

I was wondering if when it comes out I could make a machinima or a million?
You bring up a good point, are we allowed to stream and/or post videos of the mod?

Absolutely! I actually want you to, more than anything. Make videos, make missions, make anything! (Except money off our work :P)

Talking about posting stuff.

Can I use your Eridanus Insurrection logo in mission thumbnail? Or is it only official missions?

Gonna start making on the mission directly when alpha comes out! :bounce3:

[CO-04] Terrorist Hunt

[CO-06] Taking Kavala

[CO-03] The Heist - Gas Station

[TvT-07] Serial Killer

Yeah sure, feel free to use the logo.

Hey people

any developers interestet in 9gag?

you made it to the trending page!

http://9gag.com/gag/am08VGy

...Greaaat. 9gag. Lol.

Any publicity is good I guess.

Movie time, gather around children.

Note: The Gauss hog's recoil was meant to be a joke in the video, but it seems serious combined with the music. It will be lowered, I promise. Fire from vehicles in the back of the Pelican is also present right now.

Edited by spacenavy90

Impressive video, looking forward to playing the alpha release. It will take me back to the time when i played HALO on the xbox. Just a few questions, which may have or not been answered. Do you plan to add firing positions on either of the end seats so you can shoot out of the back of the pelican? Also im not sure on the lore aspect, but how about a crewed machine gun weapon on the loading ramp?

holy fuck my hype levels are through the roof right now
Impressive video, looking forward to playing the alpha release. It will take me back to the time when i played HALO on the xbox. Just a few questions, which may have or not been answered. Do you plan to add firing positions on either of the end seats so you can shoot out of the back of the pelican? Also im not sure on the lore aspect, but how about a crewed machine gun weapon on the loading ramp?

Glad you like it!

About the FFV from the back, yes. I should've demo'd it in the video but I forgot to.

A machine gun in the rear; yes of course! This is a fairly earlier version of the Pelican so of course it isn't final. But after the first release, there will be a machine gun on the back.

Edited by spacenavy90

Sorry about the pilot interiors by the way, guys. That was my fault for importing the wrong LOD! We've got a higher-res one with new textures that'll be reworked for the second release.

Absolutely! I actually want you to, more than anything. Make videos, make missions, make anything! (Except money off our work :P)

Cool stuff! I'm purchasing editing software now to start getting experience with machinima making using the ArmA 3 editor :D

Will Pelicans get turret gun and fuselage mounted rockets/missiles? Ramp minigun?

Will Pelicans get turret gun and fuselage mounted rockets/missiles? Ramp minigun?

Read about 3 posts up...

I will literally cry if this isnt released soon. You should release valentines day because you LOVE us all

I will literally cry if this isnt released soon. You should release valentines day because you LOVE us all

I think its better to release when they are ready to and not before.

Dude, its a joke

It's not long now ICM. Every day our bugfix list gets smaller and smaller.