SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

Notice anything?

http://puu.sh/fxhj1/0d0ae662ec.png

TheDog is a genius.

That look so awesome. I'm happy you guys implemented that.

This reminded me of something, will fast rope be added for whatever reason? I remember seeing a comic of ODSTs or Marines fast roping off a Hornet.

Here's the resupply capsule! Thanks to zero for the low poly model. Texture by myself.

http://i.imgur.com/crEGM5h.jpg (119 kB)

I need new pants.

Damn, that looks good. Are you guys professionals in these things or something?

far from it, we consider ourselves amateurs to be honest. we just have a really good group of guys working and solving problems together :)

http://i.imgur.com/cYy5HnB.jpg (477 kB)

for the people that have expressed worries about wip textures :)

special thanks and credit goes to Dana Beck (PetraCephas) from ARMSCor

must. not. fap.

Lovely, just lovely.

Just an idea for future promotion: remake the intro scene from "The Silent Cartographer" mission in first Halo. First 40 seconds of this video:

EDIT: Anniversary version:

This is what I remember and think of when someone talks to me about Halo games.

Edited by Taro8

Hmmm... Getting ideas here, ODST's vs ISIS anyone?

hahaha you spelled innies wrong :D

The Pelican is beautiful !

When will we see the pictures of the inside of the cockpit and the hold ?

And for the scout helmet which you showed, we shall soon have pictures of a character with these helmet ?

The Pelican is beautiful !

When will we see the pictures of the inside of the cockpit and the hold ?

And for the scout helmet which you showed, we shall soon have pictures of a character with these helmet ?

Both the Pelican cockpit and the Recon "scout" helmet are messed up right now. The Pelican cockpit will be fixed in time but after the first release. We have a better, higher quality cockpit that still needs textured but all in due time.

Are we able to get a rough estimate of how large the alpha release download will be?

Safe to say around 900MB

Upon release is there any chance you are able to upload the download as a torrent file? I'm not sure about anyone else but my internet connection is pretty shotty and I don't see me being able to download 900MB without the download cancelling due to a connection error.

How do the Innies look so far? Do they still look like just AAF with UNSC guns or are they retextured AAF? Thanks!

Upon release is there any chance you are able to upload the download as a torrent file? I'm not sure about anyone else but my internet connection is pretty shotty and I don't see me being able to download 900MB without the download cancelling due to a connection error.

Play withSIX is probably a better idea than a torrent.

Play withSIX is probably a better idea than a torrent.

Oh yeah, never used Playwith six so if my internet connection drops will the download have to restart or can it just pick up from where it left off?

How do the Innies look so far? Do they still look like just AAF with UNSC guns or are they retextured AAF? Thanks!

The Innies have been retextured, and their vests have been modified and retextured. They're sufficient and actually really fun to play! You might have to play in large numbers if you want to go up against the UNSC though. Innies drop against that 7.62 ammo.

Stop teasing me, give it to me bby

Wow looks super nice... will be interesting to use them...