SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

We have a dude working on RVmats, and he seems to have created some good results. However, he's on break and hasn't released any yet afaik.

So I remember hearing you guys had problems with the flight mechanics with the Pelican. Well I was playing with the Taru (that Csat heavy lift chopper from the chopper) and I have say, it's the closest chopper I flown in the game (dlc and vinilla) that I believe would handle like the pelican dropship in chopper form. It's super fast. Durable. turns on a dine. Even with the extended cargo pod attached to it. It also has co-axial roter blades. I won't lie. I don't know much in the way of moding. But if there was a way to adapt the flight mechanics of it to your pelican. It may help a bit. Unless you already thought of it. Then I'm a failure in ideas haha. but if none if you have the Dlc. I do believe you can still test them out on the mission editor. But if not. I can make a video of me putting the chopper through the ropes or we can pop into my clan's public server and you can do a ride along with my clan leader who Flys with that advanced flight mechanic and with joy sticks and rudder peddles.

Theronnett, we were actually debating on using one of the bigger choppers flight models, and actually that is what im about to test now :) thanks for the tipp, i think space took it to heart and did some testing with that bird. im about to transfer the mechanics to the pelican and do some more testing on it.

wanna take a minute and say thank you all for having such great patience with the development team. we are seriously working our asses off daily. some days more work gets done than on other days but every day, we make progress. we are pushing really hard to deliver a enjoyable experience to you guys and we are really close. of course like in any production there will be unforeseen obstacles along the road and we are doing our best to adapt to such circumstances. i know it seems like the wait will never end, but trust me, it will. please keep patient for a bit more, it will be worth it!

I know its probably useless now but I remember ages ago someone wanted a better look at the bridge of a frigate from halo, I cant remember if you guys are still doing the frigate but I thought I'd let you know that on Halopedia's article for the In Amber Clad they have two renders of the bridge for halo 2 anniversary, just thought I'd let you guys know if you need references

gxexe thank you for telling us that. i just looked at it... my version of the bridge looks like childsplay vs the real one haha all good though. it will be good for reference once we find time to continue working on the frigate. cant wait to have that thing fully in game.

theronnett, just tested the Taru flight model on the pelican, spot on brotha, thanks for the tipp ;)

Yeah, I know, SpaceNavy was pretty impressed when I was able to inform him that he could test it on the mission editor. Now we just need to get the survivability of the Huran and your all set. For the Huran can take a beating and has a high crash landng survivability. As view at here. I actually had a clan try to poach me cause we got shot down and I was able to land it on in the drink with all passengers alive but the pilot. (me xD)

Man cant wait for the release. I finally figured out how to do replacements and general config stuff. I managed to create an "M41MX": an MX model with M41 sounds and 100rnd magazines as default. Feels awesome the AI also seems to like it as NATO became more effective in infantry combat, I also managed to do a uniform replacement config for NATO, but that is just not it. Im still missing a good looking futuristic helmet. Once this mod goes live Im so changing NATO into UNSC!

Man cant wait for the release. I finally figured out how to do replacements and general config stuff. I managed to create an "M41MX": an MX model with M41 sounds and 100rnd magazines as default. Feels awesome the AI also seems to like it as NATO became more effective in infantry combat, I also managed to do a uniform replacement config for NATO, but that is just not it. Im still missing a good looking futuristic helmet. Once this mod goes live Im so changing NATO into UNSC!

When you do this please release this so I can do it to

Just saying TEI+ Dynamic Zombie Sandbox = Hellz yea

Rename it "Dynamic Flood Infestation Sandbox" with different skins and I'm on board.

well that'd be kinda hard, since its a mission file DZS, but set it to weapon spawn "mods only" and vehicle spawns too, and considering i know how to make it work on ANY ArmA III map, imagine finding an infected ODST and taking his gear running across say Chernarus, Panthera, Sahrani, you name it.

not all come back...

http://i.imgur.com/3vfcEqp.jpg (288 kB)

just something to keep you guys on your toes and showing some of the details we are including :)

Pretty cool screenshot. Armor isn't looking very shiny anymore, but that could be the lighting

RIP Monty.

not all come back...

http://i.imgur.com/3vfcEqp.jpg (288 kB)

just something to keep you guys on your toes and showing some of the details we are including :)

"When i die please bury me deep, place a MA5 down by my feet, dont cry for me dont shed no tear, just pack my box full of PT gear, cause one early mornin bout 0-5, the ground will rumble there'll be lightning in the sky, dont you worry dont come undone its just my ghost on a PT run"-Segment of the Helljumper cadence.

"When i die please bury me deep, place a MA5 down by my feet, dont cry for me dont shed no tear, just pack my box full of PT gear, cause one early mornin bout 0-5, the ground will rumble there'll be lightning in the sky, dont you worry dont come undone its just my ghost on a PT run"-Segment of the Helljumper cadence.

"Contact Harvest"

Fantastic Halo book. I've recently re-listened to the audio book version (very well done IMO) to build up excitement waiting for TEI alpha release.

The picture looks fantastic. The armor textures and attention to detail is beyond amazing. You guys (mod developers) are really doing an awesome thing. This will easily go down as one of, if not my top favorite addons to arma ever, and I'm sure the rest of the community will love it too. Can't wait for the first release. In the meantime SSgt Johnson will keep me company.

Notice anything?

http://puu.sh/fxhj1/0d0ae662ec.png

TheDog is a genius.

Mother of pearl, the thrusters move... That is truly a thing of beauty. I cannot wait to see those bad boys flying overhead, or better yet hitching a ride with one into battle. Seriously, every picture is better than the last. I apologize for my blatant fanboy-isms haha. Very excited for this.

Just a quick question, I'm assuming that the overall texture for the Pelican is still WIP? For instance the cockpit canopy looks like its possibly missing a texture due to the fact that in the picture it looks completely grey. Not criticizing or trying to put a time squeeze on you guys, just curious if it is indeed a WIP texture or just a funny solar glare effect.

Regardless of the technicalities, the Pelican looks absolutely amazing, and those thruster animations are really top notch. Keep it up!

And I was actually looking for a dog in that picture...FPDR

(but, to be fair, I just woke up!)

Anyway, nice job guys!

Mother of pearl, the thrusters move... That is truly a thing of beauty. I cannot wait to see those bad boys flying overhead, or better yet hitching a ride with one into battle. Seriously, every picture is better than the last. I apologize for my blatant fanboy-isms haha. Very excited for this.

Just a quick question, I'm assuming that the overall texture for the Pelican is still WIP? For instance the cockpit canopy looks like its possibly missing a texture due to the fact that in the picture it looks completely grey. Not criticizing or trying to put a time squeeze on you guys, just curious if it is indeed a WIP texture or just a funny solar glare effect.

Regardless of the technicalities, the Pelican looks absolutely amazing, and those thruster animations are really top notch. Keep it up!

The window glass issue is a problem with the Rvmats and they are indeed a WIP.