SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

Come on guys, I just got these pants for Christmas, and they're already done

Ruined some perfectly good chinos with this one.

Mod is so sexy! assume alpha is soon? I can't wait anymore! I'd pay to play honestly!

So I was Playing Halo Reach and was doing some research, The Soldiers Who join you in boarding the Covenant cruiser were UNSC Air Force, (Though when they join you they have Army rank) I just throwing out there for options on whatever that information would be useful to in this, if any.

its nothing as special as before but its the details that make the mod. BI didnt have any p3d for shotgun ammo so the good man Stirls made a model in record time. slowly filling the gaps and ironing out bugs guys. we are moving along well!

http://i.imgur.com/S3cr4VZ.jpg

its nothing as special as before but its the details that make the mod. BI didnt have any p3d for shotgun ammo so the good man Stirls made a model in record time. slowly filling the gaps and ironing out bugs guys. we are moving along well!

http://i.imgur.com/S3cr4VZ.jpg

Are these the 8-gauge "hippo" buckshot and slugs?

All if these pictures are seriously amazing. You guys have made awesome progress. Can't wait till the community can get it's hands on this stuff. But please, take your time. I for one would rather have a complete project that you guys are proud to release instead of one filled with bugs. We can hold out a bit longer. (Although more screenshots never hurt)

Keep up the fantastic work!!!

thanks man. personally i have to agree that, as much as waiting sucks, it will be better for you guys to receive a solid version of the mod. bugs will happen but we are working hard on taking care of everything. at least the initial release will give you enough to play with until some of the bigger features are done.

@ICMspectre

the frigate will be in a later version as it is a large asset required a lot of attention. we plan to have the pods ready for alpha though and you will be able to drop into the action via mapclick if all goes well. similar to the various paradrop/halo scripts around the community, just with ours its a drop pod. we are aiming to incude odst, marines, army and innies for units. vehicle assets are unclear but basic things should be available as well as basic weapons.

@the people that keep mentioning armor looking weird/bulky.

i know it was recently brought up with the army units that the leg armor looks weird. this will be addressed as im currently working on the odst. spent the last 2 or so hours just focusing on making things fit a bit better on the lower legs. here are some awkward screenies showing off the current state of the odst's armor around the legs. reason why im posting this is to a. show progress and b. to point out once more that everything thus far is still WIP and nothing is final. we do appreciate you guys pointing things out and we add that stuff to our bug tracker so by all means, point stuff out. eventually we will try tackle everything and make sure you receive a polished version of our work.

enjoy the screenies

http://i.imgur.com/5rqWLUl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xIzh1Mo.jpg

(ODST hopping imaginary fence lol. thats what that animation is in case you wondered^^)

@ICMspectre

the frigate will be in a later version as it is a large asset required a lot of attention. we plan to have the pods ready for alpha though and you will be able to drop into the action via mapclick if all goes well. similar to the various paradrop/halo scripts around the community, just with ours its a drop pod. we are aiming to incude odst, marines, army and innies for units. vehicle assets are unclear but basic things should be available as well as basic weapons.

@the people that keep mentioning armor looking weird/bulky.

i know it was recently brought up with the army units that the leg armor looks weird. this will be addressed as im currently working on the odst. spent the last 2 or so hours just focusing on making things fit a bit better on the lower legs. here are some awkward screenies showing off the current state of the odst's armor around the legs. reason why im posting this is to a. show progress and b. to point out once more that everything thus far is still WIP and nothing is final. we do appreciate you guys pointing things out and we add that stuff to our bug tracker so by all means, point stuff out. eventually we will try tackle everything and make sure you receive a polished version of our work.

enjoy the screenies

http://i.imgur.com/5rqWLUl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xIzh1Mo.jpg

(ODST hopping imaginary fence lol. thats what that animation is in case you wondered^^)

Nice work! Looking very pretty. Looking forward to your first release.

(Maybe the ODST has dookie in his pants and doesn't want it to fall down the side of his pants.)

Lads, I and many others have said it before, but u really have done a f**king good job. Enjoy new year's guys, make sure you treat yourself!

Are you guys going to make a Mission to for Public server play? I would love to actually play this on a public server with others but given the state of A3 servers it might not happen.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! From all of the Aussies/NZers down here.

As for a mission, it'll probably happen :P

Actually a mission included with first release will probably not happen.

Are you guys going to make a Mission to for Public server play? I would love to actually play this on a public server with others but given the state of A3 servers it might not happen.

i've offered a attempt at making firefight upon release so thats one mission to look forward to

I have a suggestion and I am aware of the issues lore and coding wise but its still cool none the less maybe it could be for a sequel perhaps to this mod set after the war (Halo4-5 era). Here's the video and I thought it looked damn awesome

I have a suggestion and I am aware of the issues lore and coding wise but its still cool none the less maybe it could be for a sequel perhaps to this mod set after the war (Halo4-5 era). Here's the video and I thought it looked damn awesome

It looks really super awesome and it would work perfect for Sangheili's but no lol.

I for one would actually love if this was looked into, perhaps a optional file?

Umm.. Why has the original videos of the drop pod been removed?

Umm.. Why has the original videos of the drop pod been removed?

Scorch deleted them off his YouTube channel. Check the moddb page.

Space and I fixed up the Marine texture. It's now a sexy tan which matches perfectly with the ones seen in Reach.

3d4634c5ae.jpg