SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

That MA5C looks great. So it going to be early next year? I suppose work on the mod will be down for the next couple of days, with those pesky holidays taking up time? Good to hear that you guys are coming so close though. Keep it up, I cant wait for the release. Will someone run a server that has this mod and a patrol-ops/insurgency or similar mission?

Don't you worry, it'll come sooner than you think. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Any presents for the fans under that virtual non-denominational tree or pole of ours?

Perhaps some replacement pants?

frosty, may have something to show later today but just know that even on christmas we are working hard.

So with the ODST helmet equipped will it still have the HUD from the game? I noticed you guys had an early version of that in some videos (and if so have you improved on it in any way?

So with the ODST helmet equipped will it still have the HUD from the game? I noticed you guys had an early version of that in some videos (and if so have you improved on it in any way?

I'm actually not sure how Scorch manages to get that hud. In the latest build the ODSTs don't have it by default.

not much but a little something to show you. still WIP keep in mind. working on some variants for the UNSC in terms of armor.

http://i.imgur.com/lxWhbr3.jpg

you will get 4 options, each weighing more or less and I will see about adding higher armor values for each level of protection. since no pouches are added throughout the different levels i dont think i will adjust the cargo space on them. but yeah, like said, not much but its something for you

not much but a little something to show you. still WIP keep in mind. working on some variants for the UNSC in terms of armor.

http://i.imgur.com/lxWhbr3.jpg

you will get 4 options, each weighing more or less and I will see about adding higher armor values for each level of protection. since no pouches are added throughout the different levels i dont think i will adjust the cargo space on them. but yeah, like said, not much but its something for you

The more photos the better!... *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*

I'm actually not sure how Scorch manages to get that hud. In the latest build the ODSTs don't have it by default.

I'm currently working on improving it and the scripts that allow you to disable/enable the hud. The hud goes hand in hand with the toggle-able visor, but I've also added a userconfig to allow players to simply disable it if they dislike it. I hope to have something presentable before new years.

I hope im still alive when this comes out.

Sooo anyways back to question time. The frigate, it is able to fire drop pods yes? (and has the interior been textured?)

Edited by illuminati

http://i.imgur.com/WAci5Ld.jpg

Also, I'm interested in what you think we should do for the Army camo. We have desert and woodland variants but the actual camo patterns themselves really aren't doing it for me.

There is a huge selection to pick from. Knowing that its the future and the halo universe has massive cityscapes. I'm thinking some kind of urban digital camouflage (also would make sense as insurrectionists are essentially terrorists and would likely attack these locations)

(USE YOUR ARTISTIC LICENSEES DAMMIT!!!)

Edited by illuminati

There is a huge selection to pick from. Knowing that its the future and the halo universe has massive cityscapes. I'm thinking some kind of urban digital camouflage (also would make sense as insurrectionists are essentially terrorists and would likely attack these locations)

Should clarify, I mean what type of camo pattern should replace woodland/desert patterns that we have now.

Not asking for new types of camo.

If you look in some of the screenshots, you can see 3 types of camo on the Marine/Army units.

One is a single greenish color for the Marines, another is a light brown/tan color for the desert and the last is dark green/brown for woodland. The Marine texture is fine, but the others are ugly.

Edited by spacenavy90

yes, im currently working on the marines and general bugs but eventually i will add in different odst variants. although there will only be a few.