SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

song in this video was def on my playlist down ragne^^ love this live action and the fact that they were even made :P

Making their own helmets would require some work on our end, but it might be worth it. We'll look into it.

As for that video, hands down favorite live action trailer ever. I get chills when the rookie at the end puts his helmet on to go even though he is visibly terrified of what is out there.

for the release trailer you should remake that

Every time I come back to this thread I'm so happy by the media posted.

Yes, but not many. Only ones for the campaign characters we have planned. We are not taking requests either.

Regarding this, would it be possible to create like a template or so for those who want to add small customizations for their own group/clans or something? Or would that take decent time?

song in this video was def on my playlist down ragne^^ love this live action and the fact that they were even made :P

I played this soundtrack every time we rolled out the wire over squad net when I was in Iraq

i take it innsurgents are gonna be retexs of some of the stuff thats ingame it makes a lot of sence to do this IMO

i take it innsurgents are gonna be retexs of some of the stuff thats ingame it makes a lot of sence to do this IMO

Initially. We'll be making our own innies eventually.

Making their own helmets would require some work on our end, but it might be worth it. We'll look into it.

As for that video, hands down favorite live action trailer ever. I get chills when the rookie at the end puts his helmet on to go even though he is visibly terrified of what is out there.

Yeah, I think that'd be a neat idea to add at some point.

More fuel for the hype train, woo woo!

ah well when this shit comes out imma just make my own innies with othe rmodded clothes/vanilla clothes and some halo gear,

oww and another thing.... are these units gonan be avvailible in zeus ?

lets hope for a nice Christmas release.

The illuminati said it therefore it is true. Illuminati knows all. Like Santa.

The illuminati said it therefore it is true. Illuminati knows all. Like Santa.

The truth is out there. Shhhh.... (

)

No quick scoping in halo only no scoping. Not till call of halo 5.

Just pushed out a few quick damage states just in case for our inevitable release on ██/██/██, where you'll be able to ████████████ and ██████████ ██████████.

02cede0d19.jpg

http://puu.sh/dBWY9/d658060124.jpg (218 kB)

Just pushed out a few quick damage states just in case for our inevitable release on ██/██/██, where you'll be able to ████████████ and ██████████ ██████████.

I guess this is a troll? :D

he could tell you, but then he'd have to kill you

As long as he speads the word around beforehand, I say go for it!!

I guess not, or I hope not, there are too damn many people who dont know the meaning of things like "Work in Pogress", "pre-alpha" or shit like this. I would definetly understand that our godlike developers of Eridanus Insurrection dont want an Idiot shitstorm

I'll tell you now, it is definitely not coming out on Christmas. We are are still very very close. Just ironing out a lot of the bugs and errors.