SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

Forward Unto Dawn is set before the fall of Reach, around 2526, I believe.

Yep, that's what I said. Considering it's around the same time period as your mod, the armor the ODSTs are wearing fits the timeline. Although it's still pretty unclear why the ODSTs in Halo 2 wear a different type of armor, since the standard BDU we all know predated that uniform and was around after. Does anyone know why this is? And have you guys considered this armor type as well?

A lot changes in two years huh?

http://www.reddit.com/r/moddingguides/comments/v18lx/request_arma_2_modding/

I just came across that today and the Halo aspect made me think of this and go "I wonder if this is the same guy working on that A3 mod now."

Your work has been looking nice, keep up the good work guys!

A lot changes in two years huh?

http://www.reddit.com/r/moddingguides/comments/v18lx/request_arma_2_modding/

I just came across that today and the Halo aspect made me think of this and go "I wonder if this is the same guy working on that A3 mod now."

Your work has been looking nice, keep up the good work guys!

Wow, that's actually pretty cool.

Been away from the mod for a while. Back on the horse now, here's a majority of the Pelican:

http://puu.sh/dcCYn/5d08d8acf6.jpg (118 kB)

The original model is by TheDog, but I'm currently in the process of optimizing and retopologising it. ETA 1 week.

Been away from the mod for a while. Back on the horse now, here's a majority of the Pelican:

http://puu.sh/dcCYn/5d08d8acf6.jpg (118 kB)

The original model is by TheDog, but I'm currently in the process of optimizing and retopologising it. ETA 1 week.

Are you going to make the cockpit have the pilot sit next to the copilot or in front of the copilot? The model of Pelican that would be in the mod would have the former if we are sticking to the timeline (D77-TC as opposed to the D77H-TCI, introduced in 2552).

Great model regardless, can't wait to see it fully finished.

Are you going to make the cockpit have the pilot sit next to the copilot or in front of the copilot? The model of Pelican that would be in the mod would have the former if we are sticking to the timeline (D77-TC as opposed to the D77H-TCI, introduced in 2552).

Great model regardless, can't wait to see it fully finished.

We are using the D77H-TCI cockpit.

Ooo thats pretty. Can't believe I'm just now getting around seeing things here ... really cool stuff though. :thumbsup:

Awesome pelican!

I just was thinking, since the only manned aircraft its the longsword, are there going to be any dogfights at all? you know, longsword its an interceptor, and usually interceptors are not made for dogfighting. The sabre or broadsword could do the job, but that wouldn't make sense since they are introduced during the human covenant war, so the only options would be:

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Falcon_(Fighter)

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Skyhawk_Fighter

I think that, although it wasn't introduced to the game, that Falcon Fighter named Skyhawk (F45 Skyhawk?) could do the job, after all the F99 "Wombat" and the Cougar were not in any game too, and they are a planned asset for this mod, so who knows.

Insurrectionist could have stolen some too, so they would have their own version too.

In addition it looks pretty cool, resembles a Su-47 Berkut. I really think you should consider this, at least after finishing that assets list from the first page :)

http://helioseven.deviantart.com/art/Falcon-Rough-Clay-179853269

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Falcon-High-Poly-212164174

Edited by nightovizard

Its not easy to get me on the edge of my seat about something, but I can barely sit still waiting for this mod ^-^

Especially now that I can port forward and host, me and my friends simply cant wait!

I know this is the second time I've come around just generally raising spirits if I can at all but I think you guys deserve it, Nobody else has ever attempted a Halo mod like this before and gotten far, Your carving your names in the rock of eternity with this! Bungie must be proud.

Wow, this mod is best mod I've seen in a while. I am huge Halo fan and this is the mod I was searching for a long time. I hope you will publish it soon.

Can you please release some of the content so we can test it? As I saw, you finished some weapons and few vehicles. I hope they are usable. If vehicles are drivable, could you please upload them?

this pelican just gave me a nerdgasm

any release dates that Ive missed?

Its not easy to get me on the edge of my seat about something, but I can barely sit still waiting for this mod ^-^

Especially now that I can port forward and host, me and my friends simply cant wait!

I know this is the second time I've come around just generally raising spirits if I can at all but I think you guys deserve it, Nobody else has ever attempted a Halo mod like this before and gotten far, Your carving your names in the rock of eternity with this! Bungie must be proud.

Thanks for the support! My cousin is actually works for Bungie and he said it looks neat!

this pelican just gave me a nerdgasm

any release dates that Ive missed?

Nope! Not yet. Is there anything you're looking forward to the most? Let us know! Thanks.

Personally, I'm looking forward to flying around in a pelican. That thing looks really awesome. Keep it up guys!
Wonderful! Would you prefer to fight as an army trooper, ODST, or an insurrectionist?

Wonderful! Would you prefer to fight as an army trooper, ODST, or an insurrectionist?

Fighting as an insurrectionist sounds like fun. Fighting a superior power is a challenge I welcome with open arms in Arma.

Although dropping feet first anywhere over any map which is implemented is going to be very cool.

Fighting as an insurrectionist sounds like fun. Fighting a superior power is a challenge I welcome with open arms in Arma.

Although dropping feet first anywhere over any map which is implemented is going to be very cool.

I like the sound of that! Do you ever create your own custom missions, use MCC? What kind of mission would you like to create when the mod releases?

Heads up, normals of the interior of the Pelican are being baked. Textures shouldn't take long!

the-eridanus-insurrection

Edited by Stirls

I like the sound of that! Do you ever create your own custom missions, use MCC? What kind of mission would you like to create when the mod releases?

I've been meaning to learn how to make missions and I've heard it's fairly simple. Honestly I'd like to play any mission related to this mod.

Heads up, normals of the interior of the Pelican are being baked. Textures shouldn't take long!

The suspense is killing me

Nope! Not yet. Is there anything you're looking forward to the most? Let us know! Thanks.

My most wanted list contains warthogs, pelicans, ODSTs and a huge variety of Weapons (maybe customnizable but not necessary)

So I guess my wishes are already WIP :D

take as much time as you need, dont release too early.