SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

Oh ok.

I understands, that must be all the same complicated to run all this.

I thought nevertheless that there would be the small turrets on sides, and big magnetic cannon of functional on the frigate. (look like this : http://www.3dartistonline.com/users/96/thm1024/frigatetex_2.jpg) But that would not be of the game notice ^^

Good luck for your mod !

(editing tip) i do know how to make them seemingly patrol in missions but it would only be for one floor of the frigate. works also with nimitz (you set the unit and the waypoint height to the height to the floor you want)

Edited by AngelWingGamingJacob

Been a while since there was any signs of life here.

a whole 3 days O_O mod must be dead.

Lol, No

So whats the word? How is progress coming along with the textures and the pelican?

Particularly the pelican, as a bit of a fan girl of it may I request that you guys do a short explainer on the Pelican in the EI mod?

A lot of us are working away at our respective things. Sorry! More things to come.

Been a while since there was any signs of life here.

a whole 3 days O_O mod must be dead.

Lol, No

So whats the word? How is progress coming along with the textures and the pelican?

Particularly the pelican, as a bit of a fan girl of it may I request that you guys do a short explainer on the Pelican in the EI mod?

The pelican is currently on hold as we work out the more essential aspects of the Alpha release. However, it will be the Halo 3 Pelican and will feature multiple different variants.

Any hope to see some new 'screen of update' soon?

Shotgun screenshots incoming.

due to computer problems and personal life i am sorry to say i am leaving the Eridanus Insurrection team, i leave all the files given to them as theirs to use. wish y'all luck as i challenge the BSOD gods to a war

Shotgun is coming along very nicely. Martynball's models are amazing and transfer into the game really well. Pics below.

ANAT9QYl.png

jwvRDWOl.png

uGg9s7jl.png

dxUqrril.png

unMuCR3l.png

As you can see, we're still working out rvmats, but the models and textures look really good so far. Also, besides some issues with the reloading animation, the weapon functions perfectly with full support for attachments, buckshot and slug rounds, and its own custom flashlight.

And Stirls' really sick textures too! ;)

They really look a lot better without glossy rvmats. Daymn, son.

Hello again,

My P drive is having trouble, so my development is kinda slow the past few weeks. I'm still working on stuff including large multistory buildings, small gadgets used for missions, and overall ambient objects. But until I can fix my issue I won't be moving things in engine. :(

Radio Box, should be good for mission makers.

XtOT5jO.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3Nm1BYZ.jpg (224 kB)

Edited by IndoorBradster

Very nice work, Bradster.

Here's my recon helmet. Had to remodel the low poly, so I think this is my first actual model. Regardless, going to touch this up tomorrow. Fix the seams and stuff.

fbf73a3a4e.jpg

Hello again,

Radio Box, should be good for mission makers.

http://i.imgur.com/XtOT5jO.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3Nm1BYZ.jpg (224 kB)

Would you ever consider making this a backpack radio for use with Task Force Radio? I am extremely excited for this mod, but worried that the TFAR radios will look out of place. Maybe add a little antenna? :p

Only a suggestion. Like I said, very excited for this either way. The pictures of the infantry units you guys have shown recently on ModDB are absolutely superb.

Would you ever consider making this a backpack radio for use with Task Force Radio? I am extremely excited for this mod, but worried that the TFAR radios will look out of place. Maybe add a little antenna? :p

Only a suggestion. Like I said, very excited for this either way. The pictures of the infantry units you guys have shown recently on ModDB are absolutely superb.

We do have a radio backpack in game currently.

We can make some more if the need arises. Especially if we make the mod compatible with TFRadio or ACRE (which we are strongly considering).

We do have a radio backpack in game currently.

We can make some more if the need arises. Especially if we make the mod compatible with TFRadio or ACRE (which we are strongly considering).

Awesome! Can't wait for release.

I know this is a ways off, but I'm curious as to how you'll handle the M808B MBT. It's completely functional with one user, but in ArmA I don't know if we've seen a vehicle perform this way at all. How do you think you guys will handle it?

I know this is a ways off, but I'm curious as to how you'll handle the M808B MBT. It's completely functional with one user, but in ArmA I don't know if we've seen a vehicle perform this way at all. How do you think you guys will handle it?

Excellent question, because you are correct. The driver of a tank cannot also control the gun.

So what I had in mind is just making the M808 a two man crewed tank, one driver one gunner/loader. The gunner will be "hidden" inside the turret of the tank and the driver will remain in the normal position.

News from the front!

We are generously having some of our weapon models re-done AND textured in the Halo Reach style.

Here is the final model (un-textured) of the M6G magnum.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/ZERO880/Games/Textures/mag1.jpg

Here is the version without attachments (scope on top and flashlight on bottom):

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/ZERO880/Games/Textures/mag2.jpg