SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

Hopefully there is a way to transport vehicles and supplies with the elephant somehow. I'll leave that to the programmers.

Hopefully there is a way to transport vehicles and supplies with the elephant somehow. I'll leave that to the programmers.

Couldn't you do it by adding the vehicle cargo like you are with the Pelican?

That can work. I just want to make vehicle transport smooth but not silly like in the wasteland mod.

---------- Post added at 06:20 ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 ----------

Well, before i go to bed, I'll leave you with my favorite thing to work on. f361da9151ed89dd67ab64789f2544a5.png beep beep ;)

That can work. I just want to make vehicle transport smooth but not silly like in the wasteland mod.

---------- Post added at 06:20 ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 ----------

Well, before i go to bed, I'll leave you with my favorite thing to work on. http://i.gyazo.com/f361da9151ed89dd67ab64789f2544a5.png beep beep ;)

YEP!

Mod of the year. Cant wait to incorporate this into the campaign.

Forklifts never die, They just go missing in action.

Remember where it all began penguin, remember reach. and their fabulous forklifts. MIA. btw digging the logo space

Remember where it all began penguin, remember reach. and their fabulous forklifts. MIA. btw digging the logo space

Thank you! It is the work of Proto, our friendly neighborhood digital artist.

Coming soon, signatures.

Thank you! It is the work of Proto, our friendly neighborhood digital artist.

Coming soon, signatures.

you should tell him to put a silhouette of a paris class behind it, with small dots representing ODSTs going Feet first

lmfao that forklift in regards to the logo yeah its awesome and the minimalistic approach to it made it what it is. keep in mind adding anything really small will disappear to the eye as the logo gets smaller. i think its perfect as is ;)

anyways off to another day of modding

Sounds do-able.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/575653539668788713/9B1AB77A943BA02A9E057DA6E9ECACD308510B61/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/575653539668792421/92DF4E918F17AB9A369158E500737AE9C3741A4E/

just some environment stuff i was working on. unsc hangar, although only half of it, the actual one is double the size which is why one side is straight while the other is angled. will probably mirror this building so it can be placed next to it

will add in some doors here and there too

Once I get home from class today, I'm gonna mess around with the map maker to mess around with it abit. If it goes well i might remake a large scale blood gulch.

---------- Post added at 18:32 ---------- Previous post was at 17:55 ----------

Just realized that my name is misspelled on the Dev team list Haha! Also, we should put the screenshots into dedicated albums to keep from cluttering the main post.

hey space please put me on the list i've helped out by making the UNSC camo patterns and sending then to thedog, you can ask him as he told me that he sent them to the texture guy, also i did a lot of research

Wow the scythe looks awesome, pretty sure it needs the nickname "Fat bottom girl" though.

"Fat Bottom Girl" is quite a good name for it. If only it was "BFG".

It's in game, but not functional, probably won't be until i understand it a bit more.

http://i.imgur.com/cyF4Mof.png (651 kB)

Once I get home from class today, I'm gonna mess around with the map maker to mess around with it abit. If it goes well i might remake a large scale blood gulch.

---------- Post added at 18:32 ---------- Previous post was at 17:55 ----------

Just realized that my name is misspelled on the Dev team list Haha! Also, we should put the screenshots into dedicated albums to keep from cluttering the main post.

Will do.

Is there some C-RAM code we could put into the Fat Girl?

I do know that there is a cram mod, however i don't want to use their code without their permission, and also I really don't know how to configure it in O2. If someone knows a bit more about it, i'll hand over the model. There are four parts: the base, horizontal swivel, vertical swivel, and barrels.

We can message the writers of that mod/plugin and see if they are willing to share some creative insight.

Maybe you guys can contact the maker of this mod for some pointers.

There is also this mod but seems like the maker might not be having the best of times with the C RAM at the minute.

Are you planning on eventually, after releasing all of the insurrection stuff, adding the rest of the stuff like the aliens and more advanced soldiers (spartains, right?) weapons, and vehicles?

Are you planning on eventually, after releasing all of the insurrection stuff, adding the rest of the stuff like the aliens and more advanced soldiers (spartains, right?) weapons, and vehicles?

this takes place before the covenant and spartans