Sign in to follow this  
SilentSpike

Allowing zeus module to see only one faction in spawn list?

So I have a multiplayer versus scenario set up, in which there are 3 units on each side with access to their own zeus module. I want the 3 bluefor zeus to only be able to place and interact with bluefor units and the 3 opfor units to only be able to place and interact with opfor units.

Currently I am using the removeCuratorAddons command to get as close as possible to this, then using the module to set costs by side to make the remaining units too expensive. However I was wondering if there's a way to actually remove all opposing side's units from the spawn list?

So yeah, read the documentation some more and figure I can use cost tables to achieve this, however the BIS_fnc_exportCuratorCostTable function (with argument xls) outputs some crazy formatting in excel. If anyone else plans to use this function I suggest using the open office calc argument.

Edited by SilentSpike

I can't figure out how to use BIS_fnc_curatorObjectRegisteredTable.

The example given on the wiki is as follows:

// Generated by BIS_fnc_exportCuratorCostTable
// [["A3_Characters_F_BLUFOR","A3_Soft_F_MRAP_01"],"ods"] call BIS_fnc_exportCuratorCostTable;
_BLUFOR_A3_Characters_F_BLUFOR = ['B_Soldier_GL_F',1,'B_soldier_AR_F',1,'B_Soldier_TL_F',1,'B_soldier_LAT_F',1,,0];
_BLUFOR_A3_Soft_F_MRAP_01 = ['B_MRAP_01_F',3,,0];
_BLUFOR = _BLUFOR_A3_Characters_F_BLUFOR + _BLUFOR_A3_Soft_F_MRAP_01 + [];

[myCurator,_BLUFOR] call bis_fnc_curatorObjectRegisteredTable;

I used the exact same format and it does nothing. Looking at the function in the editor gives me this:

Parameter(s):
	0: OBJECT - curator
	1: ARRAY of ARRAYs in format [<cost:Number>,<show:Bool>]

However I don't see how this would work with the format given through exporting to spreadsheet in the first place. Can anybody help me out?

---------- Post added at 22:17 ---------- Previous post was at 22:08 ----------

Nevermind, I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was using removeAllCuratorAddons before calling the function in the thought that it would add back the units I had passed into the function. The format given on the wiki works perfectly.