Sign in to follow this  
kolpo

Can I reduce bot accucracy?

Hello I just got the game and am trying to do the showcases, but in some missions does the AI accuracy seems to be way too high for a new player like me. Can I reduce this AI accuracy in showcases while keeping the rest of the AI at the current level? Or is their a mod I can use for this.

DR Skill is exactly what you're looking for. There is a drop-down list under the difficulty menu, however if I remember correctly that reduces overall AI skill. You may also wish to look at ASR AI3 and AISS2.

DR Skill is exactly what you're looking for. There is a drop-down list under the difficulty menu, however if I remember correctly that reduces overall AI skill. You may also wish to look at ASR AI3 and AISS2.

Thank you that DR Skill mod is exactly what I needed. When you use custom difficulty in that mod can you set skill and precision separately. I now selected 0.55 for skill but only 0.20 for precision. It is good that is game is so modable in other shooters are you just stuck with what the devs think is good.

Before you try anything else: Have you actually taken a look at the in-game difficulty-settings? You can set the AI skill and accuracy separately.

Before you try anything else: Have you actually taken a look at the in-game difficulty-settings? You can set the AI skill and accuracy separately.

Oh you are right the is actually a vanilla option, I just didn't noticed it. I thought it was that mod but it wasn't even loaded.