theevancat

The CSAT Modification Project (Release)

Blood textures?

What do you mean? The uniforms are the AAF ones, so they should have the wounding textures and selections there.

So my first change after my week at USAFA is to fix the flag orientation of Iranian uniforms. Now the flag is right-way-up.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3264296345055795395/91A0086E832FBE8D1F71F82F36AB39D7AC3C137F/

Fun fact, this guy is actually a vanilla CSAT unit with the replacement pack put on, so there is progress there.

Fun fact, this guy is actually a vanilla CSAT unit with the replacement pack put on, so there is progress there.

Yes! :)

Have you done CSAT hunters yet? Originally that was what the pre-2013 units used :)

I could do a 2013 pack that includes some changes to reflect Iran's pre-2013 concept. Stick it in as an optional config.

So, there's a problem with AGM and the replacement pack. Since AGM does the real-world-vehicle-name thing, the replacement pack tries to replace that and it ends up a giant mess. So for now, AGM will not work with the replacement pack until I find a fix. If anyone can help, please do.

So, there's a problem with AGM and the replacement pack. Since AGM does the real-world-vehicle-name thing, the replacement pack tries to replace that and it ends up a giant mess. So for now, AGM will not work with the replacement pack until I find a fix. If anyone can help, please do.

Are you in the 11th grade since you went to the Air Force Academy's summer seminar?

I go to West Point, so it's funny seeing y'all "cadet candidates" if you are one. Last week before I came home they were doing the summer seminar at West Point.

Are you in the 11th grade since you went to the Air Force Academy's summer seminar?

I go to West Point, so it's funny seeing y'all "cadet candidates" if you are one. Last week before I came home they were doing the summer seminar at West Point.

Yeah, I think most of the dudes there were on leave while I was there since it was basically just the people doing that and sports camp.

Whaaa! But I love my breathing vents, DragonBall Z eye HUDS, and metal plated turtlenecks! I disapprove of this mod. Shame on you!

Just kidding :P

This looks great! Finally a more down to Earth Opfor that doesn't look like they just came out of an alien invasion.

I cant wait any longer for the replacement pack isnt it just a config peple are making those all the time. Anyone? Since the campaign updates I refuse to re do it with all the replacement pack in play. Pretty please

I cant wait any longer for the replacement pack isnt it just a config peple are making those all the time. Anyone? Since the campaign updates I refuse to re do it with all the replacement pack in play. Pretty please

Life has been in the way of this. Finals, mostly.

But I'm getting there.

Okay, school's over so I've been working on the stuff. Replacement config is about halfway done, maybe. In addition, I've been doing textures for the SOF/recon units. I like the solid colored jackets so I've been experimenting with those.

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3245156510566460907/859390EF8232D4ECEE9810B4761D4AE9383F46EB/

I've got to lighten the jacket to match the camo but otherwise it's coming along well.

Excellent news , I really can't wait to replace the aliens oops sorry I mean the original CSAT with yours :D

I haven't played the campaign yet (only the first few missions) and it looks like I will have to once you complete this with the replacements :D

No more bug people. No more vents. No more DragonBallZ Eye HUDs.

Good work!

Okay, school's over so I've been working on the stuff. Replacement config is about halfway done, maybe. In addition, I've been doing textures for the SOF/recon units. I like the solid colored jackets so I've been experimenting with those.

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3245156510566460907/859390EF8232D4ECEE9810B4761D4AE9383F46EB/

I've got to lighten the jacket to match the camo but otherwise it's coming along well.

plain brown uniform in that pic looks a bit meh. Perhaps match the color of the lightest hex on CSAT's camo?

plain brown uniform in that pic looks a bit meh. Perhaps match the color of the lightest hex on CSAT's camo?

I did precisely that.

Pic time! :D

I have something even better than pics.

---

Download on Mediafire

1.3.0 (6/25/14)

> Fixed wrong classname for Shar IFMV in motorized groups.

> Fixed configs for items classed in cfgweapons.

> Added replacement config and assorted literature.

> Fixed Iranian flag (it was upside-down.)

> Added pilot uniforms.

> Crewed air units.

> Added field packs.

> Added Rifleman (SMG.)

> Armed CSAT Officers with SMGs for self defense.

> Added pilots and additional aircrew (including variants for the Navy.)

> Added CSAT Recon units and assorted equipment.

Thanks for informing us about the new version :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Outstanding! I can now play the vanilla campaign again :)

Thank you!

Thanks for update !

But am I the only one for whom the replacement doesn't work ? :(

Thanks for update !

But am I the only one for whom the replacement doesn't work ? :(

What do you mean? You put the csat_replacement.pbo into the Addons folder, yes?

What do you mean? You put the csat_replacement.pbo into the Addons folder, yes?

OK I found that because I renamed the mod folder, the replacement addon could not work.